Search Home : Computers : Security : Products and Tools
- 1st Security Software Center: Offer tools for controlling the times that users are permitted to use computer and for customizing various aspects of Windows security. [Windows]
- AS400 Security: PowerLock Network Security Software for the IBM AS/400. Intrusion Detection and Control, and auditing of Security related events.
- Activator Desk: Replacement desktop interface and web browsing system. Provides internet filtering, activity monitoring and enhances system security. Product information and trial downloads. [Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP]
- AlphaShield: Hardware product used with your DSL or cable modem which disconnects the "always on" connection when the Internet is not in use, and prevent unauthorized access to your computer.
- Anyware Technology: Offers EverLink Suite, a cross-platform, client/server software package that provides secure and instant file transfer, email and chat over the internet, intranets and extranets.
- AppGate: Secure identity and access management server and client products. Personal firewall product also available. Product technical information and reseller listings by country.
- Australian Information Security: Provides internet security tools and services including network audits, checks, assessments and firewalls for networks and LANs.
- Bangkok Systems & Software: System & software security. Offices in Thailand and India.
- Bardon Data Systems: System Administration and Access Management Tools for Windows. Systems management, access control, PC protection, web browser monitor, security, remote network asset management and troubleshooting.
- BindView Development: BindView provides LAN Security and Administration software tools for NT and NetWare.
- BootLocker Security Software: BootLocker secures your computer by asking for a password on startup. Features include multiple user support, screensaver activation, system tray support, and logging.
- C&A Systems Security Ltd.: Developers of COBRA, a risk analysis software product. Also offer a ISO17799 security checklist and a symmetric encryption tool.
- CONQWEST: Supplier of advanced Internet security solutions that enable organizations of all sizes to better leverage and control their investments in Internet and related Information Technology.
- CT Holdings, Inc.: Develops, markets and supports security and administration software products for both computer networks and desktop personal computers. (Nasdaq: CITN).
- Calyx Suite: Offer token or biometric based authentication, with associated firewall, encryption and single sign on software. Technical documentation, reseller listings and trial downloads. Located in France.
- Carraig: Carraig offers IT Security with Black Whole, a secure login and encryption product, as well as Web Design and Consultancy.
- CenturionSoft: CenturionMail, e-mail encryption tool. Also resellers of file encryption, spyware removal, personal firewall and anonymous browsing software. Product details and trial downloads.
- Certeon, Inc.: Network appliances and software for management and secure sharing of applications, files, and video and audio streams over distributed networks. Solutions, features and benefits, company news and contact details.
- Certicom: Secure data storage, network access and e-mail software for wireless handhelds. Securitybuilder developer toolkits for embedding cryptographic functions in new applications and hardware.
- Cipher: Offers steganography, web security and password management tools. Also a collection of security related papers.
- Computer Security: Links, articles and tools that relate to computer security.
- Cyber-Ark Software, Ltd.: Secure sharing and storage solutions for sensitive information and data. Product and contact details, existing customers, press releases and downloads of technical information.
- Cyber-Defense: Links to free software tools for security analysis, content monitoring and content filtering.
- CyberSafe Corporation: Modular software security solutions including multi-mechanism authentication and single sign-on, end-to-end access control over TCP/IP communications, and host and network-based intrusion detection.
- Cybersoft Computer Security Solutions: Company offering computer security software, including Linux virus protection and Windows virus scan products.
- DLA Security Systems, Inc.: Key control software, key records management software, master keying software.
- DSH: Commercial and GSA reseller for Arbor Networks, Entercept, Netforensics and Solsoft.
- Data Circle: Products include Datapass, Dataware, and Dataguide.
- DigiSAFE: A family of InfoSecurity products offered by an accredited InfoSecurity solutions provider in Singapore that includes VPN solutions and hardware encryptors.
- Digital Pathways Services Ltd UK: Providing specialised security products for encryption, risk assessment, intrusion detection, VPN's, and intrusion detection.
- Diversinet Corp.: Develops digital certificate products based on public-key infrastructures and technologies required for corporate networks, intranets and electronic commerce on the internet for a variety of security authentication applications. (Nasdaq: DVNT).
- DocuShield: Integrated hardware and software solution to protect against security breaches and corruption of data for small systems. A Linux-based hardened system includes firewall, IDS, secured communication, redundant storage and token-controlled access.
- Dynamicdesigns: Home of Lockout Desktop Security Software, Protection software for windows 95/98.
- Ezrisk Ltd: Risk assessment tool for assessing organisational compliance with ISO17799. Background, product information, ordering, support and contact details.
- Folder Guard: A security solution for Windows 95/98.
- GFI Software Ltd: Offers network security software including intrusion detection, security scanner, anti virus for Exchange and anti virus for ISA server.
- Giwano: A dual computer system that allows confidential business computing to be segregated from internet access for use in secure environments. Product FAQ, downloadable videos and contact details.
- Global Protective Management.com: Providing Global Security Solutions - GPM has created a unique suite of PC-based security software applications called SecureAssess. The SecureAssess product line takes full advantage of current mobile technologies to provide clients with tools to effectively address their security vulnerabilities.
- Global Technologies Group Inc.: Manufactures and sells information security, digital publishing and data storage products.
- Guardian Tech: Sells a suite of software tools designed to help manage and secure information technology environment.
- Hotfix Reporter: Works with Microsoft Network Security Hotfix Checker (HfNetChk) to scan for security holes, and outputs web pages complete with links to the Microsoft articles and security patches.
- IP Filter: Software which provides packet filtering and network address translation (NAT) capabilities for multiple platforms. Source code is available.
- ISS - Internet Security Systems: A pioneer and leading supplier of adaptive security management systems, providing innovative software that enables maximum protection from network security risks.
- IT Global Secure: Large directory listing thousands of computing related security products. Offers both software and hardware solutions.
- Imagis Technologies Inc.: Imagis is a leading supplier of software products to the criminal justice and public safety markets.
- Interlink Electronics: Signature recognition device designed to capture and bind handwritten signatures into electronic documents, forms, and transactions.
- Lexias Incorporated: Provides next generation solutions in data security and high availability data storage.
- Little Cat Z Ltd: Security tools and consultancy. Silverback risk analysis software. Product information, open security standards and contact details.
- Matcode Software: ProtectZ security rights management software. [Windows 95/98/ME] Product information, downloads and contact details.
- Mediacom Softwares: Several security software packages, including Start-up-Pass, DUN Shield and Quick Crack.
- Medley Software Corporation: Identity and access management solutions. Product information, company news and profile and contact details.
- Meetinghouse Data Communications: Features outsourcing for internetworking router/switch software, protocol implementation, system architecture and design, and automated tests. Company profile and contact information provided.
- Midland Computers Security Products: Lockable harnesses for preventing theft of computer cases. Also offers several other data protection products.
- Mission Critical Systems - Comprehensive Data Security: Providing organizations with the tools, controls and training to secure your infrastructure.
- Nautilus Secure Phone: Program that allows two parties to hold a secure voice conversation using Linux and TCP/IP.
- NetIQ: Offer security patch management and firewall event monitoring software. Also offer products that manage employee web and email usage.
- Networking Technologies: MailMarshal: an "email firewall" gives you total control concerning email in the enterprise.
- Novell: Nsure: NSure, identity and access management solution. Product details, customer comments, news articles, downloads, ordering and contact information.
- Noweco: Proteus is a software tool designed to audit information security management systems according to ISO17799 standards.
- Original Programs, Inc.: Company offers, computer and Internet security software, including customized monitoring programs.
- PC Lockdown: Software that allows the remote lockdown of networked workstations. Product features, company information, FAQ and contact details.
- PF-One Consulting: CA-ACF2 and CA-Top Secret to RACF conversion tools and consultancy.
- Pacel Corporation: Developer of a broad range of security software applications for businesses and content filtering software for online families.
- Pacom Systems: Provider of integrated and networked security solutions for single- and multi-site organisations.
- Paktronix Systems: Network Security: Design, supply, and implement secure networks. Provide secure border Firewall systems for connecting networks to the Internet or each other. Offer Network Address Translation (NAT), Virtual Private Networking (VPN), with IPSec, and custom port translation capabilities.
- Pal Solutions, Ltd.: Provides software for surveillance and monitoring; anti-theft PC location tracking; internet and activity history removal; and popup advert blocking. Product information, downloads, partners and contact details.
- Panicware Inc.: Privacy and security software including popup stopper, history eraser, spyware detector and passphrase keeper.
- Password Software BySierra: Password Software BySierra. More for locking and keeping up with a workstation then for password management.
- Perico AS: Scandinavian supplier of security products including software protection, storage management, secure communications, firewalls and virus protection.
- PiVoT Software Services Limited: RML (Rule Manipulation Language) assist in the administration of CA-ACF2 by automating rule processing.
- Ponte: nsControl software centrally controls network security policy across all network devices, regardless of vendor or device type.
- Porcupine.org: Site providing several pieces of software for protecting computers against internet intruders.
- Proginet: Technology that moves information reliably and securely across disparate computer environments over a company's internal network and over the Internet
- Protocom Development Systems: Specialise in developing network security software for all needs with server management, scheduling tools, console security, network management, and login script tools.
- Putera Software: Offers network management, anti-virus, IDS, screenlocking and personal firewall applications. Product details and downloads.
- Rapid Stream: Offers security appliances, firewalls, VPN, all supporting the same set of software features.
- Reflex Magnetics: Reflex Data Security -. Comprehensive data security software enforces IT security policy by creating 'Protected Environments', delivering complete anti-virus protection, PC network access management, system and program security, plus anti-theft encrypted data storage.
- Regnoc Software Inc.: Windows and Java security programs. DataSAFE-Java for browser-based file and download security. DataSAFE-SE for personal file and mail security. Signature Program for secure signatures of Windows documents.
- Rocketdownload.com: Directory offers a comprehensive collection of shareware PC security and privacy applications.
- Rule Set Based Access Control for Linux: RSBAC is an open source access control framework for current Linux kernels, with a range of access control models including MAC, RC, ACL.
- SEM - Security Engineered Machinery Shredders: Shredders for secure document disposal.
- Sam Spade: Sam Spade is an integrated network query tool for Windows 95, 98, NT & Windows 2000. It's a great freeware tool for tracking down spam.
- Sandstorm Enterprises: Products include PhoneSweep, a commercial telephone line scanner, and TCP.demux, a session re-assembler to make sense of captured network traffic.
- SeQureIT: Security solutions including WatchGuard firewalls, Check Point, Clearswift, Nokia and Netilla SSL VPN. Also provide managed and professional services.
- SecurDesk: Access control and verification, protection for sensitive files and folders, log usage, customizable desktop environment, administration, and limit use.
- SecurTrac: An add-on module for enhancing the security of applications in the Domino environment. An audit trail system, it tracks the life-cycle of all objects, as well as all operational activities with real-time alert notification.
- Secure Computing Corporation: Developers of such products as SecureWire, Secure Computing Firewall for NT, BorderWare, and LOCKout FORTEZZA.
- Secure Directory File Transfer System: An essential tool for organizations that demand the ultimate in security. This "special purpose firewall" will safeguard the privacy of your data residing on a private network, while at the same time, providing an inflow of information from the Internet or any other outside network.
- Secure Messaging: Provides control and security for your email system and additional messaging products. Includes product and contact information.
- Secure your PC: A few notes on securing a Windows98 PC.
- Security Awareness, Inc.: Security awareness products for all types of organizations, including security brochures, custom screensavers, brochures and computer-based training.
- SecurityByte, Inc: Password recovery and computer monitoring software. Product details, downloads and support.
- SecurityDogs.com: Links and information on firewall security, virtual private networks, network address translation, and quality of service.
- SecurityProfiling: Provides internet and network security products and services such as SysUpdate - an anti-vulnerability application which automatically updates computers on a network, LogBoss - a fully automated log management application, and various security consulting services.
- Service Strategies Inc.: Offers email, network security and Internet connection software for AS/400 and PC network based business users.
- Silanis Technology: ApproveIt, an electronic approval solution suite based on digital signature technology. Product and service information, news, partners, company profile, case studies, job vacancies and contact details.
- Softcat plc (UK): Supplier of IT solutions, dealing with software, hardware and licensing.
- Softnet Security: Software to protect confidential communication and information. Product specifications, screenshots, demo downloads, and contact details.
- Solsoft: Design, implement and manage access security policies on hetrogeneous enterprise networks using IP filtering with Net Partitioner.
- St. Bernard Software: Offers web access filtering, automated security patching, spam filtering and open file backup tools. Evaluation software available for download. Based in San Diego, USA.
- Stonegate: Stonegate is the only distributor in Nordic network security market that provides resellers with global market leading network security products, best-of-breed services and training, and successful co-operation.
- Sun Microsystems Security Solutions: Comprehensive security solutions: IP level encryption, firewalls, authentication, and network management.
- SunTel Services - Network Security: Internet and enterprise security solutions. They provide a full range of comprehensive services and products to assist clients with designing, implementing, and assessing security solutions. They also provide comprehensive training that includes an understanding of a broad range of security issues which will give IT professionals the resources to stay current with on-going changes in security technologies and their business needs.
- Symark Software: Security software solutions for Unix and Linux systems. Product and company information, download evaluation software, partners and press articles.
- Tech Assist, Inc.: Applications for data recovery, network security, and computer investigation.
- Technology Pathways LLC: Software tools, consulting and training to the computer security community.
- Timeproof: Timeproof time signature systems provide a service which furnishes digital data with the official time, counterfeit-proof, unmistakable and verifiable.
- Trinux: A Linux Security Toolkit: A 2-floppy Linux distribution with multiple security-related tools.
- Tropical Software: Security and Privacy products.
- UpdateEXPERT: A hotfix and service pack security management utility that helps systems administrators keep their hotfixes and service packs up-to-date.
- Velosecure, LLC: Security assessment tool for auditing Windows environments. Product details, support, company profile, trial downloads and contact information.
- Veracity: Configuration management tool that uses cryptographic signatures to detect unauthorized changes in computer file systems.
- Vindicator Technologies - Security Products: Manufactures industrial, correctional, commercial and military security systems for intrusion detection, perimeter security, access control, asset protection, assessment systems, video surveillance systems, vehicle bomb detection, CCTV, fiber optic, redundant, encryption, J-SIIDS and security services.
- Visible Statement: Software allowing distribution of security messages across internal networks. Messages are animated and graphical in nature for high visibility.
- Visionsoft: Range of security and auditing products for businesses, schools and personal users.
- Visual Automation: Visual Automation is the developer of Secure Desktop, a Windows security application designed for industrial automation uses. They also make iLock and ePortal.
- Wave Systems Corp.: Develops proprietary application specific integrated circuit which meters usage of data, graphics, software, and video and audio sequences which can be digitally transmitted and develops a software version of its application for use over the Internet. (Nasdaq: WAVX).
- Wedgetail Communications: Provides security solutions for embedded and enterprise applications in both Java and native C.
- Westbridge: XML Message Server (XMS) provides XML Application Firewall technology to secure any XML Web Service network, as well as a network monitor for analysis.
- Whale Communications: Provides secure solutions for allowing remote access to critical internal network resources.
- WhiteCanyon Security Software: Providing software products to securely clean, erase, and wipe electronic data from hard drives and removable media.
- Wick Hill Group: Value added distributor specialising in secure infrastructure solutions for ebusiness. Portfolio includes a range of security solutions, from firewalls to SSL VPN, as well as web access and web management products.
- WinShell: Keep Windows 95/98/NT and Internet, safe and secure. Uses a simple Windows style interface.
- XRamp: Firewall, web statistics tracking and antivirus software. On-line ordering, product details and downloads.
- Xelios Security Software: Software publisher specializing in security, with products like PC Locker for PC protection, Web Control for Internet connection protection, Web Capture for website grabbing and Xelios Personal Firewall.
- Zequel Technologies: Developer of DynamicPolicy enterprise security policy and procedure management tools.
- eWatermark.com: Provides technology and application that can embed visible or invisible watermarks into digital properties.
- iOpus Software: Develops security and internet monitoring software, password recovery, and Internet power tools for Windows operating systems. Product specifications, series of consumer guides, FAQs, downloads, and ordering information.
- iSecurityShop: Offers hardware and software network security products including firewalls, cryptographic softmare, antivirus, and intrusion detection systems.
- n-Crypt: Develops integrated security software products for the IT industry.
- xdefenders.com: Security appliances combining spam, virus, webcontent filtering with firewall and IDS systems. Also have vulnerability assessment services. Product details, downloads, company information and contacts.
This category in other languages: