Search Home : Computers : Software : Business : E-Commerce
- 121 Software: Creator of iNETstore, software for creating and maintaining an online store with a search engine, shopping cart and secure credit card orders.
- ABAS Software AG: Creators of ERP and e-commerce software, including abas-EKS and TROJA.
- AMS eCommerce Software: Markets Cexus, an application that administers quotes, orders, deliveries, and financial transactions especially in the forms and offices supplies industry.
- AceFlex: Sales automation and shopping software system for e-commerce that can be customized for your specific business needs at very competitive price.
- Adenin WebTest: Script based testing tool designed specifically for deploying reliable e-business applications.
- Albany Software Limited: Provides software for electronic automation of business processes. Albany is a Sage Developer and Pegasus e-commerce partner.
- Ask!: Kiosk software platform for e-commerce.
- Beyond Solutions: Auction software, database and e-commerce development.
- Bizfinity: Web store creation and automation tool builder.
- Blue Martini Software: Offers a complete enterprise-scale solution that brings merchandising to the internet. E-Merchandising solution increases revenue, builds brand equity, and captures market share.
- Bostech Corporation: Provides packaged B2B eCommerce solutions.
- Brainshark: Allows users to post Powerpoint presentations on the web in a custom streaming format.
- Breakthrough Software: ShopZone e-commerce software.
- Bullnet: Multi currency e-commerce solution for existing web sites.
- C-Shops.com: Internet products, services, and web technology solutions.
- CASEwise: Markets Corporate Modeler, ERP Modeler and E2-Modeler Process Modeling programs.
- Catking: Professional Internet catalogue software.
- Computer Enterprises, Inc.: Specializes in back end structure, security, and databases for real-time mission critical systems.
- Core International Website: Provides integrated hr, payroll, personnel, time management, access control, payment and financial system based on Oracle.
- Create A Store Online: Site that allows users to create a secure ecommerce website and accept online transactions.
- Cryptologic, Inc.: Develops, licenses and support internet based software and electronic commerce software. (Nasdaq: CRYP).
- CyberStrong: ASP-based shopping cart software. Allows you to maintain your online store from your Web browser.
- Cybrant: Creator of software packages for creating online commerce sites, including Business Velocity, Design Studio, and Commerce Velocity.
- DWL: Transactional web-portals and e-customer relationship management systems, for major international clients throughout North America and the United Kingdom.
- DataWidgets Group: Provider of vertical market web based application software systems.
- Digital World Services: Provides end-to-end solutions and services in digital rights management for the entertainment and publishing industries.
- DocSurfer for DocSTAR: Document management and retrieval software for the web.
- DynaHelp: Pro-active approach to on-line customer assistance that answers questions, and collects and reports information on where customers are getting confused and possibly abandoning the site altogether. This enables identifying the areas of the site that are causing the most trouble, so they can be redesigned.
- Dynistics: Provides e-commerce solutions offering rapid development and deployment (RAD), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Personalization. Built on technologies such as XML, XSL and XSP.
- Ecommerce-Shopping Cart: Store Creator 3.0 shopping cart software allows you to build unlimited web stores that can be run on any web server.
- Ecompany Tools: A range of pre-built modules including dynamic content management, shopping cart, auction, barter, and help desk.
- Edocs, Inc.: Developer of electronic bill presentment and payment software.
- End Design: Portal Builder provides a scalable platform to run an community of e-commerce stores from a single site, with tools to build, host and manage an online shopping centre.
- Express Shopper: Developers of E-Commerce software that integrates storefront creation and business management tools.
- FieldCentrix: Provides wireless, Internet-based software solutions for the field service software industry.
- FrontPage E-Commerce: Shopping cart development software that integrates into Microsoft® FrontPage®. SalesCart includes a built-in FrontPage Web component and step-by-step web wizard that adds electronic commerce without programming.
- Future Perfect Studios: Builds back-end software for E-Commerce, publishing and digital rights management.
- GA Express: Data access and connectivity tool that allows existing databases to be used to conduct business with their partners, vendors and customers online.
- Galileo Commerce: Offers a suite of tools for merchants to organize and manage their store.
- GembaCommerce: Ecommerce software designed for easy management and control of data on your ecommerce site.
- Genalytics, Inc: Provides automated marketing analytics and e-commerce that transforms customer data into strategic marketing intelligence.
- Geomerx: Offers geoStore, geoManager, and geoSetup, software to build and manage e-commerce sites.
- Get 1 on 1: Customer service chat software for e-business. Demo version available for free.
- Global Electronic Commerce.: Secure shopping cart and check out integrated to Cybercash, the industry leading internet payment technology. Web site design, construction and hosting service.
- Global Software Connections: e-Business software for manufacturing, distribution, and financial markets. Designed for mid-sized companies that need to be competitive in the global market.
- Global VMI: Supply-side management software for e-business that gives access to both real-time and historical data.
- HK Systems: Serves the advanced electronic commerce needs of medium and large enterprises seeking to capture and process orders via the Internet.
- HipHip Software: Developers of turnkey e-commerce solutions for small to medium sized enterprises used for building an online/virtual store including: tools for catalog building, accounting, promotions, sales and marketing reports, and online transactions.
- IBM: The Application Framework for e-business defines IBM's standards and software services that unite together to build, run and manage successful e-business applications.
- ILLY Computer Systems Ltd.: Developers of software systems for banking and finance operations.
- IPNOVATION Technologies: Specializes in E-Commerce and E-Business solutions, including web site development, systems integration, Java development, contract development and outsourcing development on all web platforms.
- Incentix, E-Commerce Suite by Spin Corporation: The applications are designed to easily provide effective business intelligence capabilities that help you run custom applications on the Internet while reducing the risks associated with developing comprehensive systems, integrating heterogeneous source systems and fitting together "off-the-shelf" software.
- Industri-Matematiks: Vivaldi software provides an integrated suite of customer service and fulfillment for e-commerce.
- Infoparc: Web based project and contact tracking system for enterprise wide web collaboration.
- Intelliquis: Makes Traffic Analyzer, a high-speed log analysizer with custom reports.
- Intershop: Software that allows customers to sell anywhere using a wide range of current and emerging e-commerce models.
- Ionwerks iSITE - Business Website Builder: iSITE is designed to allow small businesses to maintain an up-to-date presence on the Internet.
- It Factory: ITF E-Commerce is a Lotus Notes application that lets organizations extend their business out to the Web, enabling them to attract, serve and retain customers.
- Jade: An e-business technology for the rapid deployment of high performance transaction based business systems for electronic commerce.
- JoliBean.com: Modular Ecommerce Solutions for eBusiness Development.
- LaGarde, Inc.: E-commerce store creation software for Microsoft FrontPage.
- Level 8: Markets Geneva Integration Suite, a comprehensive toolset for application integration, enterprise messaging, business process automation, and application engineering.
- Line 9: Tek9, a self contained application that builds entire websites, intranets and extranets into one dynamic file.
- Lumber-Net: A business to business site that connects producers, wholesalers, and retails in the lumber industry.
- MNP, Ltd.: Develops and markets software to facilitate Internet and postal order fulfillment.
- Magic Software: Offering web development tools, customizable enterprise-level applications, and services.
- Mailware Mail Order Software: Web-enabled software for mail order companies. Features include, Order Entry, Customer Database, Inventory Management, Advertising Tracking, and a full report writer. A free demo is available for download.
- Mercado Software, Inc.: Provides software and services for building the web's most effective web catalogs.
- Merchant Monkey: Shopping cart and e-commerce integration with your business web site.
- Messaging Direct: Electronic statement delivery solutions for billing and other confidential documents via the Internet.
- MetaMatrix: Software platform for E-Commerce Portals, deployed as a suite of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) on the IBM WebSphere and BEA WebLogic Application Servers. (Slow Flash)
- MetiLinx, Inc.: Provides e-business and systems integration software.
- Miva: Provider of web commerce systems with a focus on ISPs, hosting services and their customers.
- Momenta, Inc.: Markets ECommerce888TM, an enterprise level ecommerce solution that integrates with popular ERP and CRM products.
- Navcis: Portfolio management, on-line trading, Internet-based trading and customer profitability for stock brokers.
- Network Commerce PCCharge Alliance: Offers transaction processing software for credit cards, checks, debit and EBT. Allows one to payment-enable any computer platform or website.
- New Object: Provides customized e-business software solutions that are integrated with web applications like shopping carts and payment processing.
- NextSet: Provides open, high-performance business exchange automation solutions.
- Ordea: Application provider providing a web-based order entry solution , WebWrite.
- Pandell Technology Corporation: Enterprise wide e-commerce solutions with personalized branded store fronts, product display and management, dynamic content generation, shopping cart, checkout, cross selling, personalized membership module, and automated content staging manager.
- Parabase: E-commerce solution which includes a catalog-based shopping cart, a store front, wholesale order entry, invoicing, online credit card authorization and a link to various accounting packages.
- Pattern Discovery: Basic Permission Portal software provides the consumer with a private, personal, link with the ecommerce sites that they choose to visit. It is private, because it resides on your pc, and nobody sees, or has access to it but you.
- Perwill plc: UK-based software house specialising in e-commerce solutions.
- Power Solutions Incorporated: Providing 100% open-source, e-commerce enterprise solutions.
- PowerSuite Web Dynamics: PowerSuite Software, headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, builds e-Commerce solutions and client/server enterprise accounting systems.
- ProServe Corporation: Offers, develops, and supports complete and professional eCommerce solutions to small and medium size business.
- ProductZOOM: Electronic shopping, product catalogues and procurement systems. Offers standard software or customised e-Commerce solutions.
- Q4 Technologies: London based providers of dynamic and interactive Internet applications using DESL.
- QCommerce: Provides e-commerce software solutions that allow merchants to easily establish on-line storefronts for selling on the Internet.
- RNetEC: Delivers affordable retail EDI solutions.
- RSJ Intermedia: Offers digital media and video on demand services.
- Real Time Sites: Makes software easing web site maintenance.
- Retail Solutions: Fully integrated retail business management software solution which enables retailers to operate more efficiently and assess their profitability and performance.
- RightsMart.com: A proactive tool to facilitate the acquisition and distribution of global media rights over the Internet.
- Roundhill Technologies: Company offers a complete e-commerce solution including: implementation, customization and integration, full site hosting capabilities, and application management.
- Runner Technologies, Inc.: Runner Technologies specializes in the design and implementation of development tools for enabling Rapid Application Design for Web and Oracle Forms applications.
- SITEFORUM Interactive Business Portals: The Enterprise-class Suite is a web application designed to facilitate customer interaction and collaborative transactions on the Web.
- SOPHIM, Inc.: Develops, markets and supports electronic commerce software and services.
- Sagent Technology: An e-business intelligence vendor that can develop and deploy real-time analytic applications.
- SalesLogix: Sells client-server software for enterprise forecasting, customer relationship management and customer service.
- Sandlot: Provides services and technology to manage subscriptions, memberships, and time-based products on the web.
- Sapiens NV: Develops and markets solutions for rapid and cost-effective creation, re-engineering and maintenance of mission-critical enterprise software applications.
- Scala Business Solutions: Collaborative ERP software - integrating Internet technology and traditional ERP functionality.
- Shift4 Corporation: Credit card and transaction processing applications.
- SiteGenerator2: Developers of fully integrated business directory and e-commerce virtual marketplace software and technology.
- Softshare, Inc.: A provider of electronic commerce software and services with expertise in the area of EDI, XML and data integration.
- Software Gallery: Antiques SOS e-Journal for antiques and crafts mall managers and owners.
- Softwarekey SOLO: Software provides protection against software piracy for online merchants.
- Solarsoft: Secure E-commerce software.
- Soludium: Internet software development company based in Hungary.
- Starvisor: An integrated E-Commerce suite designed for small business merchants. Supports real-time payment, UPS shipping, and 10,000 products.
- Technology Plus: Markets point of sale management software for small to medium size businesses.
- The Sun-Netscape Alliance: A strategic alliance formed by America Online and Sun Microsystems, Inc., delivering iPlanet e-commerce software and enterprise solutions.
- Trade Dynamics Corporation: Infrastructure software and services that facilitate distributed trade among auction sites, auction portals, trading exchanges and e-markets.
- Transcom Software Inc.: A strategic solutions company providing software products that help people find, organizes and share information. Providing advanced software solutions for all content management, e-commerce, education and entertainment needs in the New Internet Economy.
- Tranzparent: Develops Internet e-business solutions increase sales, open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week, internet payment processing.
- Trinary Systems Inc.: Creates EDI e-commerce solutions for business to business transactions.
- Trycos Incorporated: Provides software to corporation for enabling e-commerce in a matter of days or weeks, by integrating automatically into existing back-end infrastructure.
- Uducat: A full eCommerce Internet publishing engine.
- UnitSpace: Programming tools for e-commerce based on 3D virtual reality technologies.
- Universal Data Interface Corporation: Developer of an XML-based middleware tool for data integration and B2B e-commerce.
- Update: A European application provider for CRM and e-CRM solutions.
- ValiCert-: A provider of end-to-end, secure infrastructure solutions for e-Transactions.
- Validio's stoREtailor: A comprehensive, scalable, and customizable eCommerce platform for creating online web stores.
- Visual Trends Development, Inc.: Offers Online StoreBuilder software that allows hosting services to automatically offer e-commerce sites.
- VisualSoft Technologies Limited: Markets e-commerce and business intelligence software.
- WebConduit: Free e-commerce software for on-line shopping cart.
- WebGenie Software: Helps you implement electronic commerce tools necessary to develop and manage your web site without any external assistance.
- Wipro eCommerce Solutions - eBusiness Survival: Provides ecommerce services for business to consumer and digital marketplaces.
- WorkYourLeads Unlimited: Explains the use of autoresponders and offers unlimited 10X autoresponders.
- Xenos: Transforms legacy data and documents into formats suitable for e-commerce.
- Yantra Corporation: Markets PureCommerce software, a scalable back-end e-commerce infrastructure solution that provides comprehensive and flexible real-time order management.
- Zilliant: Provides software designed to help companies define and manage pricing by determining the right prices for products and services based on customer behavior.
- a2zShow: Online solution for managing and marketing conferences, exhibitions, conventions, seminars, expositions and trade shows.
- abc Multiactive (Hong Kong) Limited: CRM (customer relationship management) solution provider, and stock trading software house.
- eBest! Inc.: Provides an internet-based enterprise solution capable of managing a collaborative business environment, while allowing each business unit to preserve its own unique business process.
- eBiz Millennium ASP: Provides online software services for e-business, including order processing, purchasing, and customer relationship management.
- eBizTotalSolution. Inc: Software for B2B B2C, supply chain management, vendor inventory control, MRP, ERP module, referral engine, and shopping carts.
- eCOM21: This site provides detailed information on eCOM21's e-commerce software for both B2B and B2C transactions.
- eCogs: Developer of product, part and pricing information software with web access and catalogue production capability.
- eComm PRO: Software for the rapid development of e-commerce sites.
- eHelp: Creates RoboHelp, software for creating Help solutions.
- eShowcase Pro: An ecommerce toolbox that automates the creation and management of eStores.
- eSlipstream.com: A collection of e-business software.
- ecPartner Shopping Cart Systems: Advanced shopping cart system for your secure e-commerce transactions. Allows you to take secure credit card payments.
- ezimerchant: Enables businesses to build a webstore in minutes.
- i-MARK, Inc.: Develops an integrated suite of Internet-based e-business solutions for industrial product manufacturers.
- mbCommerce: Sells Eluceo, a database-driven ecommerce solution that works with your accounting and business software. Full demo on the web site.
- nQuire Software: An e-business platform for access of data from any source. It provides Internet-based self-service access to relevant and current Internet intelligence.
- uStorekeeper Online Shopping System and Virtual Storefront: An e-commerce solution that provides a simple interface to create, operate, and maintain an online store. Affiliate tracking, merchant account interfaces, coupon manager, and image upload utility.
- uburst: Offers several e-commerce software packages ranging from small business solutions to interactive CD-ROM cataloging systems.
- webMethods, Inc.: An XML-based e-commerce solution that enables companies to realize their business community integration strategies.
This category in other languages: