Search Home : Computers : Software : Disk Management : Usage Analysis
- 3D FileSystem Profiler: Provides 3D visual representation of file system statistics. Aids in visual analysis of the disk space usage. [Java based]
- Ascendis DiskVision: Displays disk space utilization with detailed information. Supports easy management on individual files and folders. [Windows 95/98/NT4/2000]
- BAC WhatsGone: Does a scan of the selected disc or folder and then gives a color coded view of the disc space used by each folder. Includes CSV export option. [Windows 9x/2000/ME/XP]
- BytesBak: Maintains a history of disk space usage, allowing easier identification of disk contents that have been updated, grown or shrunk in size.
- Directory Sizer - FranzO Software: Historical analysis of disk usage by directory. Charting and drill down with web UI. Designed for the enterprise with NT Services and remote install.
- Diruse: Command-line tool that displays directory size information, including compression information for NTFS volumes. [Windows 2000 with NTFS volumes]
- Disk Size Manager: Provides pie and bar charts of disk usage in a file manager interface. Includes a tool to conditionally search files and folders. [Windows 9x/2000/NT/ME/XP]
- Disk Triage: Disk space sizing and analysis utility. Features visual graphs of the sizing data, with the ability to run in batch mode.
- Disk Usage 99: Displays pie charts showing used and free space for up to 5 drives. Freeware [Windows 9x/NT]
- DiskSpaceChart: A small shareware utility that shows a 3D pie chart indicating disk space usage. [Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000]
- DiskSurveyor: Graphically maps hard drive space, catalogs files on CDs. [Mac OS 7 and higher]
- DiskView: Integrates with Windows Explorer to present visual indication of disk usage. Provides a visualizer pane for pie/bar charts, adds folder size columns in the details view, and size indicator bars in Explorer's tree view. [Windows 2000/XP/2003]
- Diskdata: Explorer-like application that displays disk space utilization in report or chart format. [Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP]
- FolderSizes: Shareware that creates visual representations of hard drive space utilization and folder sizes through multi-threaded analysis engine. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP and Internet Explorer]
- FreeSpace: Monitors hard disk free space in real time. [Windows 9x/NT4/2000]
- Haywire Software Zdu: Zdu is a diagnostic command-line utility for disks and directories. Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS filesystems, UNC paths and non-standard file streams. [Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP]
- Junkfind: Cross platform tool that helps graphically find and remove folders that take up excessive space. Uses rectangular boxes to represent folders based on their relative size.
- OmniDiskSweeper: A utility for finding and deleting big, useless files to free up space on your hard disks. [Mac OS X]
- Power Admin WatchDisk: Tool with command line support for keeping track of disk usage on a network. Provides graphical reports of disk usage, automated alerts and data export options.
- Rakersoft SpaceTrack: Disk utility that tracks, monitors and records disk space usage on a continual basis. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads. [Windows]
- ShowSize: ShowSize lets you see folder sizes, unused files, and also lets you print folder contents. [Windows 98/Me/2000/XP]
- SizeExplorer: Explorer style software that shows the actual space used by a folder. Shows graphical charts of file statistics [Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000]
- SizeWatch: Dynamically keeps an eye on the sizes of selected subdirectories. [Windows 9x/NT]
- Space: Disk usage analysis tool for Windows. Shows graphically how disk space is being used. Works on local and network drives, and FTP accounts.
- SpaceGuard SRM: A directory based quota management tool featuring quota enforcement, notification through popup and SMTP/MAPI mail, and Active Directory integration.
- SpaceMonger: Displays files and folders as boxes, with sizes relative to space taken on disk. Windows freeware, from Werkema.com.
- SpaceSearcher: Analyzes space usage on drives or network share drives. Detailed reports and 3D bar charts of hard drives can be viewed, printed, and exported to Excel or HTML.
- TreePie: Program to graphically display information about distribution of size in a tree directory.
- TreeSize Professional: Hardisk space manager for Windows 95/98/NT. Shows folder or drive size, wasted space, 3D bar and pie charts, last access date, searches for old, big files. Explorer-like interface, Excel or text export, context menu support. English or German shareware from Jam Software.
- jDiskReport: Cross platform graphical disk report utility to analyze hard disks and collect statistics that can be viewed using charts and tables. [Free: Windows/Solaris/Linux]