Search Home : Computers : Software : Document Imaging
- 1 Digital Records Management: Document scanning for conversion to CD-ROM, CD-ROM duplication, video conversion to CD-ROM and microfilm/microfiche services
- 1mage Software, Inc.: Provides document imaging management solutions for Linux, UNIX and NT environments.
- ActionPoint, Inc.: Input Software develops, markets and supports software solutions that enable organizations to convert large volumes of externally produced information into a digital format compatible with their internal computing systems.
- Aditya International: Simple and comprehensive document management solution.
- Advanced Information Technologies: Specialize in imaging, document management systems and customized programming.
- Allan Webb Ltd: Document Scanning conversion to any format, document scanning and capture, electronic storage, paper archive, legacy conversion, document to CD conversion, Internet and the production of technical publications. Procurement to UK MOD and engineering industry.
- American Micrographics and Imaging: Offers quality document conversion services including digital scanning and microfilming. Company is Eastman Kodak's New Jersey document conversion center; you can be assured that all microfilm is of the highest quality.
- Association for Information and Image Management: Organizations for users and vendors of document imaging, document management and knowledge management solutions. A good information resource.
- BMI Associates: Document imaging, forms processing, software, hardware, integration.
- BMI Imaging: Document imaging and management providing microfilming services, microfilm scanning, and microfilm reader printers.
- Binary Logic: Develops complete solutions for imaging applications. Specialised in desktop systems and small network document archiving and management solutions.
- Bluegrass Document Scanning LLC: Offers Scanning and indexing services.
- Business Imaging Systems: Company is dedicated to providing solutions to document management problems, including micrographics, scanners, hardware, software.
- CD-COM Systems Midwest, Inc.: Company is committed to helping organizations solve their information management challenges by eliminate multiple copies of paper and microfiche documents.
- CRT Systems, Inc.: Spectrum is a document processing system, a filing and indexing application, an Internet application, and a "toolbox" for other application developers.
- Captovation, Inc.: Company specializes in the design and development of data and image capture products. High-performance software programs and custom integration solutions that enable paper-intensive organizations to streamline their document capture processes.
- Century Document Imaging: Company provides electronic document imaging software and hardware, document scanning services, and microfilming services.
- Comstor: Offers data and document management services including document imaging, scanning, COLD, CD-R, computer output microfilm, data conversion, and Internet repository.
- Contact Innovations Inc.: Specializes in image based software development for the financial services industry. They incorporate digital imaging technology to render paper based documents into a digital equivalent.
- Cortech: Document Imaging: Enabling superior file storage and retrieval using state-of-the-art document imaging software. Integration of all software and necessary hardware.
- Cvision Technologies, LLC: Developer of captured digital media software, providing innovative solutions in document imaging, viewing, compression, transmission, and control.
- Data Blocks: OMR scanner products for data capture, sharing, and tracking.
- Data Optical Systems: Document image management, storage, retrieval, consulting, computer hardware, software, internet and web designer.
- Data Reduction Systems: Offers customers a broadest range of solutions including a wide range of services and systems that include paper scanning and highly specialized micrographic techniques, custom software development and hardware integration.
- Digital Business Solutions: Document imaging and management system 'Papyrus' is an archival and retrieval application that integrates scanning, barcodes and electronic filing.
- DjVu Libre: Digital document compression technology developed at AT&T. Features GPL open source libraries for simple compression, decompression, and viewing.
- Document Advantage: Offers consulting services to assist in the design, performing product evaluation, selection, and implements turnkey document management solutions. EDMS solution provides the hardware, software and services to help.
- Document Imaging Group: Our expertise is in the field of microphotography and electronic imaging. Authorized Reseller for Eastman Kodak Company films, microfilm equipment, cameras, hybrid imaging equipment, scanners and optical imaging supplies.
- Document Imaging Solutions: Source for document imaging solutions that provides solutions to the document storage and sorting problems that many companies are faced with today.
- Document Imaging and CAD services: ScanDirect will allow you to save time, manpower, and valuable office space by eliminating file cabinets and storage rooms through the use of document imaging software.
- Document Imaging, Inc.: Cost effective COLD and imaging solutions. Accounting, payroll, and medical reports indexed. Scanning services provided.
- ERA - Picture Translation: Smart text-readability enhancements, while scanning any document or processing received fax files. High accuracy automatic multilingual text recognition and language translation.
- Evolusoift: Dedicated to provide Document Management solutions that offer an integral design and effective implementation based on state-of-the-art technology.
- Financial Solutions and Services, Inc.: Company providing imaged-based software solutions for banking check processing operations.
- GET Imaging: Provides document conversion services. Converts paper, microfilm, microfiche, and aperture cards into digital images.
- HiFile Software: Database application for working with scanners (MINOLTA PS 7000), Black and White documents management and their archiving a back-up.
- Holt Systems: Document imaging systems integration. Imaged bank statements and item processing workflow software and paperless medical facility charting systems.
- IBM Content Manager Product Family: Enterprise document management suite of imaging products designed to help you manage the full spectrum of digital information.
- IPRO Tech: Specializing in archiving source documents, first to Microfilm and presently to optical media, primarily CD-ROM. Scanner software, scanners, hardware, Jukebox and RAID storage devices.
- Image Advantage: Document scanning service specializing in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Image Integrators: Delivering enterprise document management systems that derive true cost benefits for our clients, whilst fully integrating with their existing and future IT infrastructures.
- Image-X Enterprises, Inc.: Provides document imaging and document management solutions to major corporations and institutions who need to capture, manage and share multiple data types.
- Imageers, Inc.: Imaging, COLD, OCR, forms processing, workflow, research and document management tools and ISO 9000 management tools.
- Imagery Concepts, LLC: Home-Organizer turns your PC into a virtual filing cabinet.
- Kofax Image Products: Creates document capture and storage software, developer toolkits and boards for high-speed image scanning.
- Leahy Incorporated: Company provides a full range of document services. Our professional experience covers a wide range of document types including financial, medical, engineering, and legal.
- MediScan Systems, Inc.: Uses scanning technology and EDI files to process medical charge capture documents (encounter forms)and EOBs; includes data warehouse and image storage and retrieval.
- Metafile Information System, Inc.: C.O.L.D., document imaging, report and image warehousing. MetaViewer provides full-text indexing from many platforms including AS/400, main frames with AFP and DJDE, and Windows.
- Midcontinent Business Systems, Inc.: MBS provides solutions and support for document imaging and document management. Products include IBM EDMSuite, Kofax Ascent, WinView+ and WebView+. AS/400 and NT operating systems.
- Mitra Imaging Inc.: Harnessing the power of information technology, the talents of our people and the expertise of our partners to improve access to healthcare worldwide. We develop computer systems that manage medical images and other clinical information is hospitals.
- Mountain Microfilm & Imaging Inc: Specializing in archiving source documents, first to Microfilm and presently to optical media, primarily CD-ROM. Scanner software, scanners, hardware, Jukebox and RAID storage devices.
- Net Comm Fi, Inc.: Complete Document Imaging solution. Provides document imaging and document storage in an easy-to-use package.
- New Vision Imaging: Imaging center specializing in the conversion of documents, paper certifications, correspondence, exhibits, files, records, reports and color photographs into simple to use but powerful electronic databases that are fully searchable and highly accessible.
- NewWave Technologies Inc.: Full-service distributor specializing in document imaging and mass storage solutions including; DVD, DVD-R, CD-ROM, CD-R, Tape, RAID and document scanners.
- Notable Solutions, Inc.: Leading developer of groupware enabled document imaging and management tools for Lotus Notes and MS Exchange.
- Open Connect (UK) Ltd: Award winning web based electronic filing solution XeraPM solves your paper problems without changing the way you work.
- PLP Digital Systems: Printing and document management (EDMS) software by PLP boosts productivity for offices, engineers, and architects. Our high-performance wide-format printing and scanning systems support most CAD formats including AutoCAD DWG and Microstation DGN.
- PanOptic Document Imaging System: Provides small to mid-size businesses and departments with document-imaging and workflow capabilities that are easy to use, affordable, scalable and customizable.
- Paper Solutions Inc.: Specialists in electronic filing systems for businesses of any size. Office in Westchester, Illinois.
- Precise Page Positioning: PPP is a margin registration software, used to position scanned images of documents on an imaginary canvas with very high accuracy and reliability.
- Quality Computing, Inc.: An electronic document management systems integrator, services include: document scanning to CD-ROM, image storage on jukebox, file server and web server, fast archival or retrieval technology.
- Ronsin Imaging Services, Inc.: A 24-hour full service bureau specializing in the transfer of all microforms and paper to digital media.
- Root Technologies: Company providing document conversion, high volume document scanning, data format conversion, and turnkey document archival and delivery systems.
- Runningman Software: Digital File Cabinet allows you to scan paper files into your computer. You can organize your documents into an unlimited number of file cabinets.
- SER Solutions: Provides imaging and COLD software, scanners, storage devices, barcode solutions and turnkey imaging solutions.
- Saperion Company: Company specializes in imaging and management, knowledge management and workflow solutions.
- ScanDoc: Newbury Park, CA service company that will scan documents to CD.
- ScanStore.com: Specializing in mid-range scanning, document management and forms processing systems for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Scans UK: Bureau serives for scanning and printing large format CAD, graphics, and posters.
- Scanvue Entry Software: View and print raster images, rename files, sort images while viewing, accept data entry in multiple fields, export entered data in ASCII files from invoices, checks, and large blueprints.
- SearchExpress: Provides document scanning, optical character recognition and full-text searching.
- Snowbound Software: Snowbound Software provides imaging technologies such as SDKs, Java Applets, Annotation/Redlining Components, Imaging Plug-Ins for Internet/Intranet, and image viewers.
- Southern Nevada Micrographics: Document imaging systems, services, installation, and support.
- TMSSequoia: Specializing in document imaging solutions including automated forms removal, image clean-up for OCR/ICR applications, Internet or Intranet imaging systems, and imaging toolkits for developers.
- Whitehill Technologies: Provider of software for the capture and transformation of printed documents into dynamic e-bills and statements. Allows small to medium size companies to deploy complete e-billing solutions with unprecedented speed.
- e.FileClerk: A platform-independent imaging solution, links to multiple host applications and integrates documents into your business applications with no program changes. Many notable features. AS/400 integration with ease.
- eDOC Technologies LLC: Internet File Room service delivers online document imaging and scanning.
- iXOS Software AG: Provides client/server software solutions which automate the imaging, archiving, retrieval, sharing, delivery and reuse of business documents. (Nasdaq: XOSY).