Search Home : Computers : Software : ERP : Consultants
- 3K Technologies: Provides software services to integrate legacy applications, ERP applications,CRM applications for Oracle, PeopleSoft, and Siebel. Also provides custom application development and professional consultancy services.
- A. B. Computer Systems: Implementation of Navision and ACCPAC ERP systems. Information on services, products, mission statement and newsletter.
- ACUMEN Corporation: Consulting for Progress Software based solutions including Foresight's MXP, Symix, QAD, OpenAccounts, and Avalon's Accelerate. Offices in Richmond, Virginia, South Carolina, and Montreal, Canada.
- Abacus Enterprise Solutions: Abacus Enterprise Solutions is a Canada-wide provider of Microsoft Great Plains and related third party business solutions software.
- Acme Solutions Limited: Specialising in supplying custom software solutions and training. Includes an overview of the services offered, clients and projects.
- Advanced Solutions & Consulting: Consultant for mid-sized manufacturers and distributors including. Implement Great Plains and Solomon.
- Al Masadir Computer Consulting: ERP selection and implementation consulting company based in Dubai.
- All e Technologies: Consulting company offering Navison
- Applied Solutions, Inc.: Woman owned, small information systems consulting firm specializing in the development of database-based software products and services for Intentia Movex and other ERP systems.
- Applied Technology Professionals Ltd.: 10 years experience integrating ERP, MRP, MRP2, EDI, and eBusiness solutions. Accpac, SBT Accounting, Accountmate and Alere Accounting Solution Provider.
- AppsTech: Global provider of enterprise applications like Oracle 11i, SAP and Peoplesoft. Also provide ASP or on-site services.
- BPIC: Manufacturing and enterprise `resource` planning (MRPII & ERP) education and consulting for manufacturing companies; with ABCD checklist, implementation plan, case studies, books, FAQs, jargon buster, and software selection guide.
- Beacon Consulting Group: Implementation services for MAPICS, BPCS, and JD Edwards.
- Beck Consulting: Specializes in Navision solutions including implementation, training, and customization.
- Broadpoint Technologies Inc: Providing implementation services for Oracle Financials, Microsoft Great Plains, and Siebel CRM packages.
- Business Management International, Inc.: System integrator of ERP, CRM, and eCommerce solutions. Solutions are primary based on Navision, SAGE/MAS90, Great Plains and Siebel.
- CSB Systems Ltd.: CSB Systems has been implementing integrated information solutions since 1986. With offices in Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Portland, CSB Systems has established itself as a leader in the design, implementation, and training of cost-effective information solutions
- CSS: Provides implementation services for J.D. Edwards, Siebel, and other solutions.
- CTS Manufacturing Software Selection: Guide to PC based ERP and manufacturing software selection: compare vendors with emphasis on MRP, ERP, MRP II issues. Written guide and CD-ROM Requirements Analyst program available.
- Campbell Lee: Supplier of business systems for industry. Partners are Navision, Geac, Lilly, with financial packages & solutions for ERP, MRP, SCM, CRM & BI.
- Caro Systems: Functional and technical consultants specializing in enterprise application services.
- Cedilla Systems: UK-based Navision Solution Centre. E-Commerce specialists in the areas of business analysis, systems integrations and software development, among others.
- CenterLine ERP: Helps small and midmarket businesses worldwide with ERP solutions.
- Coalition Computing: Representing the integrated accounting, distribution and manufacturing software offered by Microsoft Business Solutions. Provide solutions for shop floor data collection and Time & Attendance for Solomon IV.
- Compasys: System integrator and distributor of software packages for ERP and quality management for manufacturing.
- Compuplus Corporation: Consulting for Syspro's Impact Encore Software; a fully integrated MRP II, ERP, Manufacturing and Distribution Software including consulting, and customising Encore through use of the open database (ODBC) tools.
- Concord Business Systems: Concord provides software consulting, implementation and custom software development services.
- Cool Earth Technologies: Provides ERP implementation, customization, enhancement and support services for SCT ADAGE and Oracle Manufacturing. Offers custom integrated solutions for specialized ERP applications and object-oriented client-server development.
- DA Consulting Group, Inc.: Provides end-user support solutions, including customized change communications, education, and performance support services to companies which are implementing enterprise `resource` planning software systems. (Nasdaq: DACG).
- Data Technologies International: DTI is software development and consulting firm specializing in the design of ERP solutions for medium to large size manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Datasmith... Yesterday's ethics, Tomorrow's technology, Today: Datasmith is an award winning business solutions provider of industry leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Datawest Computer Services: Approved solution centre for Navision Software.
- Delta Indigo Limited: Specializes in the implementation of Onyx CRM software.
- DiS Singapore: The regional Lilly Software Associate, providing integrated ERP, APS, MES & SCM software and implementation services for manufacturers & distributors.
- Dumas Software Services, Inc.: Specializing in Supply Chain systems.
- ERP-Consulting.com: An SAP, PeopleSoft, Baan, JD Edwards, and Oracle ERP job search site, designed for ERP consultants to find new jobs and contract opportunities.
- Empiria: Provides consultancy services to users of the Agresso system.
- Empirical Advantage: ERP consulting and product development, integration between Baan and Oracle, Peoplesoft.
- Enterprise Technology Partners: A minority-owned consulting firm providing integrated management, technology and finance services to private-sector companies, not-for-profit organizations, and federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Esteiro Business Solutions: Provides assistance with strategy, package selection, and implementation.
- Flagship Systems: ERP consulting on Foresight software's MXP system to mid-size distribution and manufacturing companies located in Canada and the USA.
- Free and Thornton, LLC: Provide PeopleSoft consulting services to the higher education industry.
- Frowh, Inc.: We specialize in enterprise requirement planning (ERP), MRP and Financials. MFG/PRO from QAD amongst supported packages. Functional and technical services.
- Godrej Infotech Ltd.: Offers ISO-9001 Quality Systems Certification for design and development of commercial application software, and ISO-9002 Quality Systems Certification for ERP consultancy services, and computer facilities management.
- Golden Lab Software, Inc.: Custom Programming and services specializing in ACCPAC Pro Series Source Code solutions. We also write custom applications using Visual Foxpro (VFP) and/or web technologies such as ASP and JScript.
- INFONETICS Corporation: ERP, Supply Chain and Quality / Compliance information systems consulting specializing in FDA regulated businesses (biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and food/beverage). Expertise in Ross Systems iRenaissance and JD Edwards One World.
- InSite Group - ERP Support and Web Solutions: InSite Group provides application support for a wide range of ERP and MRP systems. Services include: selection, implementation, training, upgrades, custom applications, reports and web solutions. Applications include: Symix, SyteLine, QAD, MFG/Pro, NxTrend, WDS, Vantage, Visual, M2M, ROI and Trend
- Industrial Data and Information, Inc.: Independent consulting `group` that helps companies select and implement ERP, WMS, and supply chain software.
- InfoPower Business Consulting: InfoPower provides complete line of system services to clients throughout the United States and Canada. The core of services are not restricted to the InfoPower application and include consulting, implementation support, custom development and logistic support.
- Infogenics: San Francisco based company specializing in integrating CRM, ERP, and eBusiness solutions from Microsoft Great Plains (Dynamics, eEnterprise & Solomon) and Siebel Software for the mid-market.
- Information Consultants Unit, Inc.: Information Consultants Unit specializes in customized implementations with some of the best Financial Management and Human Resources software solutions in the market today. Our goal is to help mid-size companies build "ERP with Best of Breed" solutions for their mission critical needs, and provide the service, training and support required for an outstanding implementation.
- Information Systems Engineering: Specializes in marketing, development, implementation, and support of advanced manufacturing and business information systems.
- Information Systems International, Inc: We specialize in MAPICS consulting in global manufacturing organizations. Our consultants have experience implementing EPDM, IFM and Maincor applications in multinational corporations.
- IntegrateIT: Having trouble getting the ERP results you desire? We are the right source for unbiased information on ERP products and sound implementation strategy. We'll earn your trust.
- Integrated Business technologies, Australia.: IBT specialises in business applications for ERP, Finance, Human Resource Management, HR, CRM. And Web Services for e-commerce, Web enablement, identity management, payment gateways, using OO and middleware includind Java 2 and .Net. IBT are partners with Peoplesoft SUN and iPlanet. Directories are a specialty.
- Internet Engineering Systems: IES provides business software solution from Microsoft Great Plains targeted towards service and distribution companies. We provide eBusiness solutions for ERP, CRM, PSA,and ASP.
- Irvine Consulting Services: Provides information technology consulting services and works with products such as CA-MK, CA-MANMAN, Baan, Oracle, QAD, and Microsoft.
- Item One: Offers professional Cataloging services for ERP (SAP, and JDE) clients. They standardize, cross-reference, clean and enrich new or legacy data.
- Lynq plc: Supplier of ERP (Macola software), CRM and ebusiness solutions.
- MPS: A North of England-based provider of Sage Tetra and integrator of Pivotal and supporting software.
- Made2Manage Systems, Inc.: Develops, markets and supports fully integrated Microsoft Windows-based application software application designed for small and midsize manufacturers engaged in engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed mode operations. (Nasdaq: MTMS).
- Maryville Technologies: Offers support in enterprise management, information technology infrastructure, applications deployment and applications integration.
- Mascon Information Technologies: International enterprise-wide IT consulting firm, including support for SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft
- Metaltree Ltd: Helping small and mid-sized companies UK wide with business analyses, systems, and IT requirements. Axapta ERP & Web specialists.
- MicroCount: CRM and ERP selection and implementation consulting. AccPac, Computer Associates, Pivotal, Syspro.
- Moore Integrated Solutions: Provides consulting services for Peoplesoft and Microsoft Great Plains Solutions.
- Morrison Group Ltd: Provides consulting services for Great Plains as well as Great Plains Siebel Front Office.
- N&G Software Limited: We, at N&G, provide both executive level strategic consulting and high level technical Internet development services to help our clients use internet technology creatively and effectively to achieve their objectives. Our clientele includes a wide variety of organisations from small service firms to large multinational corporations in industries ranging from financial services, insurance to manufacturing.
- Navado, Inc: Offers ERP consulting and software sales to small to medium companies worldwide.
- Newport Consulting Group: Helps businesses select and implement ERP systems. Specific experience includes reviewing SAP, Baan, JD Edwards, Lawson, Peoplesoft, Oracle and Great Plains.
- OZSoft Consulting: An information technology consulting firm focusing on implementing and integrating infrastructure for enabling enterprise `resource` planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), Web and eBusiness Portals; packages include SAP, Siebel and Oracle.
- Omega Group, Inc.: Omega Group, Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in installing, customizing, and support Microsoft Great Plains Business Solutions, including, Dynamics, Solomon, and eEnterprise.
- On-line Consultant for Manufacturing: Software helps select ERP software with automated RFP process. Defines users' needs with pre-loaded questions that can be prioritized and modified. Evaluates vendors' responses.
- Operations Resource Group: Consulting, sales and implementation of Syspro IMPACT Encore ERP software and interBiz Supply Chain Group solutions.
- Optimos: Provider of enterprise computing solutions to public sector and commercial clients working with software such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel and Oracle.
- Optura: We integrate workflow systems into any business process in your SAP enterprise.
- Palomino Computer Systems: Solutions and support for Cimpro Software, manufacturing, and ERP. Consulting for manufacturing processes.
- Pro/Base Systems (Canada) Inc.: A certified QAD MFG/PRO, eB, and eQ implementation partner. We specialize in MFG/PRO on for multi-national organizations.
- ProData Solutions Technology, Inc.: Sells, Implement and support IMPACT Encore ERP Software solutions for small to mid-size companies.
- Profectus, Inc.: Printing Industry Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system assessments, selection, and implementation consulting.
- Professional Programming Services, Inc.: Consulting firm specializing in CIMPRO. Services include system enhancements, support, implementation and training.
- Proxcy Consulting: Offers consulting services in E-commerce, ERP and CRM strategies, networking, data warehousing, Inter/intranet services and systems integration.
- Pulagara: Project Pulagara offers you insight into Microsoft GreatPlains Solomon Software, Project Implementation Techniques, Software Development, Database Administration, Reports Designing and other practical IT Solutions and Services.
- QVS Consulting: A firm that implements SAP, as well as Navision Axapta, Axapta, Acta.
- Ringrose Associates: Advising the growing business on all aspects of IT. Specialising in the selection and implementation of financial and ERP systems.
- SAPCoach : Reprise en main de projets ERP: Reprise en main de projets : mal engagés, en difficulté et ... les autres. Coaching Accompagnement de changement Assistance à la maîtrise d'oeuvre Optimisation des résultats Réduction des coûts
- Scorpion Systems, Inc.: A Columbus IT Partner providing IT services and software from Navision and Software Solutions to progressive enterprises.
- Soft Select Systems: ERP effectiveness management and selection services. Requirements Builder uses software package product data to automate software selection.
- Softancy: Specialising in Oracle, Clarify and Lagan based solutions. Services include consulting, project management, implementation and support. Operates in Germany, the UK and Ireland
- Steria: Offers ERP and business services consulting for financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, and public sectors.
- Strategic Systems Group: Southern California base ERP systems consulting firms. Our primary focus is the implementation, customization and enhancement of CA-MANMAN, CA-MK, BaaN and Great Plains applications in the UNIX and Windows environments.
- Summit Computer Services: Authorized reseller of Macola and TechGAP software.
- Systems2win - Dean Ziegler Consulting: ERP software selection, consulting, templates, and training
- T4 Consulting Group: Provider of Oracle and PeopleSoft implementation services, as well as custom development work.
- Team Software Pty Ltd: Sells IMAS - distribution software and TIM - ERP software for the textile industry. IBM midrange and network support including AS/400s, PCs, and accessories.
- Technologies International: Provides services for ACCPAC and Impact.
- Thatcher Technology Group, Inc.: Customization, implementation, support and sales of the Sage Enterprise Suite.
- Three Sixty Degreez: Three Sixty Degreez is a software development company providing business solutions such as ERP consulting, Multimedia, Website designing
- Trellisys: Providing ERP (SyteLine), eCommerce (eSyte), and production scheduling (Tempo) solutions. Services include: business consulting, project management, education, training, application support, software development, as well as technical services and support.
- UGS Corp.: Create enterprise solutions.
- Velocity Development Group: ERP software selection, sales, and implementation services, specializing in Progress based solutions: SyteLine, Symix, proALPHA, Axiom.
- Vision Information Technology: Provides consulting for Cincom's Control ERP package, as well as their other products Control Open, Supra and Mantis.
- Vision/R4 Corporation: Developer produces GUI development tools and ERP business management software.
- Xonitek Systems (UK) Limited: Provider of management and IT consultancy services specialising in Navision and Macola Software.
- Xpert Technical Services inc.: World-leaders in technical services, consulting, EDI and E-commerce solutions for MK and BAAN. Premier interBiz consulting partner.
- Xsys Associates Inc: A technology consulting, development and integration organization specializing in PeopleSoft CRM 8 and Vantive
This category in other languages: