Search Home : Computers : Software : File Management
- ABM Software: Directory Report is a directory printer that is loaded with features such as prints to a printer, text file or Excel file, multiple file rename, searches for duplicate files, prints WAV and MP3 information, and computes file and directory Cyclic Redundancy Check (crc).
- About Project Utility: Utility to estimate and analyze a statistics for files and folders, and export reports to Microsoft Excel or save as a text file. Statistics will be calculated for all files of given types that are contained in a folder and subfolders.
- Ace Utilities: System maintenance utilities for Windows featuring a Disk Analyzer, and empty folder finder.
- Advanced File Organizer: Windows cataloging tool for organizing disks. It helps to catalog all files, folders and volumes by hierarchical categories.
- Alex Fauland's Tools and Utilities: Windows freeware for file renaming, splitting, merging, and text replacement. English and German versions.
- Arup: Columbus: Free document management tool to organize data the way it is perceives. Gather data under one heading even though it is spread across multiple servers around the globe accessed by different methods and is on multiple file systems. It can view over 300 file formats. [Windows 95/98/NT/2000]
- Baobab Software: Manage, compare, synchronize files through ftp (mobility), backup, on Internet and in zip (cooperative work). Baobab Network is available in France only. [Windows 98/NT/2000/XP]
- Better File Rename: Shell extension for the Windows Explorer, which allows users to quickly rename multiple files. utility transforms the often tedious and time-consuming task of renaming multiple files into a simple matter of seconds. Plugin version for the Macintosh Finder is available.
- Compuware's File-aid Products: Provides an enterprise data management workbench, to quickly and easily find, create, extract, transfer, convert, load, edit, age and maintain data.
- DiFolders: Program that sorts and controls files using predefined rules; moved, copied, and deleted. Supports multiple hard and removable drives, and networks.
- DirWatcher: Multithreaded COM component that watches the file system for file changes such as new files, deleted files, renaming of files, and/or modification of files and an easy to use interface. Encapsulates the ReadDirectoryChanges W API. [Windows NT3.51 with Service Pack 3 and greater NT4/Win2k/XP]
- Direct Folders: Access most recent and favorite folders directly from the standard File Open and File Save dialog boxes, as well as Explorer, WinZip and WinRAR. Can also automatically resize file dialogs, switch to the details view and set keyboard focus to the file list.
- DiskDB: Disk and file Windows cataloging tool for CD-ROM, ZIP, MO, FD and hard disks. View the directories of all the stored media with an Explorer-like browser.
- Easy2Sync: Automatically synchronize the files from the laptop or notebook with the desktop automatically.
- FileCheckMD5: Free MD5 file integrity checker for Windows.
- Fineware Systems: Shareware Windows utilities. File Ferret and Space Hound search, manage files, and eliminate duplicates, Data Pouch stores information, Password Squirrel, Attributer sets file properties, Peeper is a file viewer.
- Folder To Drive: Subst-shell command and Windows GUI interface. Create virtual drive from any folder. Mount virtual drives at Windows startup. Software overview, and download.
- Funduc Software: Windows shareware and freeware, file management utilities include Search and Replace, Directory Toolkit for comparison and compression, command line Folder Synchronize, File Merge Express.
- Glenn Alcott Software: Windows shareware. Super Explorer file manager, Directory Printer, Directory Compare, Super Text Search, FontLook previewer.
- Idem: File Synchronization Software utility for Windows and Macintosh files on NT/2000. Features the ability to fully preserve Macintosh filenames and structures when stored on a Windows NT/2000 server.
- LinkFixerPlus: Microsoft Word users, Microsoft Excel users, Microsoft PowerPoint users, Microsoft Office users and Webmasters can rename or move linked files, in batch, without causing broken links in the files that point to them.
- Nerd Generation: The Rename Program is shareware and uses a series of instructions to modify filenames, with the ability to find and replace, add text, delete, and change file extensions. Services include bespoke software engineering, data analysis and design, and reverse engineering.
- Peer Software, Inc.: Easy, flexible, and transparent data management solutions including real-time file backup and synchronization. Server and web-sever replication and mirroring. Continuous desktop protection.
- Soft Experience Integration Software: Windows and Macintosh shareware and freeware file management and synchronization utilities include Catalogue, MacExplorer, MacNames, Idem, BriefAudit, SumInfos, IpaPurge, and others.
- Sync Folder: Visual file comparison/merging and folder synchronization application, reconciles entire branches of source code.
- SyncPro Backup: Synchronize, transfer, backup and archive folders and files between the same drive, another drive or across a network, with a single click. [Windows]
- System LifeGuard: Find and delete junk and duplicate files; organize data; clean registry; fully uninstall unwanted programs; empty temporary folders; find and remove invalid links and protect internet privacy. Software descriptions, screenshots, FAQs, download, and contact details.
- Transpire: Rename all the files in the specified directory and specified subdirectories so that filenames containing Cyrillic letters are changed to the filenames with Latin letters only. [Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP]
- Ubiquity Technologies Inc.: Advanced File Replication and Management Products based on Peer to Peer Technology. Provides java based products for scalable file distribution solutions.
- Ultra WinCleaner 2002: It cleans all areas of the Windows operating system, including unnecessary files, Internet clutter as well as the physical memory. Cleans and defrags the computers memory. Download trial version, provides free 24 hours support.
- VU-Brief 3.2: Free utility to compare and synchronize directories and files between remote computers.
- WinISO: WinISO is a CD-ROM image file utility that can convert BIN to ISO, extract/edit/create ISO files directly, make bootable CDs and as a BIN/ISO converter/extractor/editor.
- XFilesDialog: Improves the standard file dialogs of Windows Open/Load/Save with new features. Automatically resize all that file dialogs and will be possible to have a history of recently used files and folders and a list of favorites.
- XXCOPY: A versatile free file management and synchronization utility by Pixelab, Inc. Features over 200 variations in its command switches, copies security information for NTFS volume archiving. Creates customized backup and archive batch scripts. For Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, runs in command line mode.
- everStor Software Corporation: Enterprise storage management software, including solutions for file synchronization and archiving, hierarchical storage management (HSM), and tape or optical library handlers.
- fileWATCH: This software monitors the changes in the hard drive(s) and registry on the system using saved catalog files. 32-bit application for the Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000 platform.
- hIOmon From hyperI/O: Advanced performance analysis tool that measures and monitors disk I/O operations at the file level, includes a Java based GUI that will view either locally or remotely over the network the file I/O performance information collected. [Win NT/2000/XP]
This category in other languages: