Search Home : Computers : Software : Freeware : Graphics
- AnaBuilder: Java program for the creation of anaglyph-type stereoscopic photographs.
- Aros Fractals: A hi-res, true-color fractal generation program for Macintosh and Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT.
- Basilio: NovaMatic is freeware that allows you to create the cosmic graphic effects on existing bitmap images. Site is in Spanish and English.
- Clipper: Screen capture utility that supports JPEG, GIF, PNG and Bitmap formats.
- Digital Camera Enhancer: Automatically balance and reduce the noise in your images. Also balance the color and the midtones, zoom in and out, and preview the changes before applying them, freeware.
- Engauge Digitizer: Tool converts an image file showing a graph or map, into numbers. The numbers can be read or sent to a spreadsheet. Works in Windows and Linux.
- Free Buttons: Reviews and downloads of several pieces of Windows software for making button graphics.
- Free Digital Photo Editor: Simple application for creating portraits suitable for uploading to dating-sites. The photos can be rotated, resized and clipped in easy steps.
- Geodesic Domes: DOS and Windows utility for generating the coordinates of a geodesic dome or sphere.
- ImageN: Image acquisition, viewing and publishing utility. The program downloads images from a memory card or a digital still camera.
- JM Soft: JPEG Packer2 for creating photo albums or slideshows, and SplitJoin32 utility to split big files into smaller ones.
- JR Screen Ruler: Tool that allows the accurate measure of anything on the computers screen. Useful when measuring graphics, web page browser sizes or whatever. Screen Ruler can display Pixels, Inches, Picas or Centimeters. Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP
- Jans Graphics Collection: A GIF animator, a scriptable painting program, and an image converter.
- Kiddo: A free drawing program for children or adults.
- Magical Glass: Magnifier for editing pixels in graphic editors, resides in the system tray. [Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP]
- Natural Resources Database: The NRDB is a free GIS tool for developing and distributing environmental databases. Support for polygons, coordinates, numeric and text based data.
- PCGrapher: Tool for creating 2D and 3D graphs using Gnuplot, especially suited for LaTeX users. Output can be eps, pdf, metapost, or latex formatted file.
- Peter Bone: Batch image thumbnailing software, image color editor, image to ASCII art text converter.
- Photo Album Helper Monkey: A Java 2 application that can create and maintain web based photo albums.
- Photo Sorter: Organizes digital images into groups of pictures quickly and easily.
- Photo2Web Publisher: Program to publish photos on the web. It creates thumbnails, resize photos, and generate HTML pages.
- Photodex Corporation: Download a free trial of CompuPic, the Digital Content Manager for all your graphics, photos and pictures. Use this software to view, edit, e-mail, catalog, and manage digital photos, images, sounds and videos plus create digital greeting cards.
- Photos processor: Allows one to resize all images in source folder and save the results into another folder with one single action -- drag and drop.
- PicPerk: Free image viewer and editor.
- Pictoscope: Image viewer that displays images in four different forms normal, full screen, slide show, and thumbnails. Product overview, documentation, screen shot, and download.
- Pixia: A painting tool available in Japanese, German, and English.
- Pixia: The English version of a free painting and retouching software that originated in Japan.
- Plot Digitizer: A java program used to digitize scanned plots of functional data. Includes an automatic digitization feature. [MacOS X, Windows, Linux]
- Pseudo Solutions: Image Enhance image editor for Windows. It features support for bitmap and JPEG images, webcams, digital cameras and scanners. Apply different filters and effects or design your own filters.
- Reptile: An excellent webpage background generator. It allows you to easily produce many combinations of wavy, bubbly, organic, big, small, wide, narrow, rough or smooth texture background graphics. Clean simple to use interface has near zero learning curve.
- SWBCapture - Screen Capture Utility: Includes screenshots, instructions, a general description, and has an optional registration fee.
- Screen Capture: Software for capturing images for documentation. A captured image is stored in the clipboard for a future processing by any of the available tool.
- ScreenPrint32: Screen capture and printing utility. Images may also be saved in various file formats. Registration is free to home users.
- Tempest Solutions: Free white paper and software utilities for managing collections of digital photos and audio/video files. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP]
- VCG-Best: Image format designed for archiving images losslessly in a more compact way than any other Image format. Source code available for research or educational purpose.
- WStar: Freeware program generates patterns with lines and circles. Source code available.
- WinGrab: Program which can capture screen images, desktop or a selected window, and store them as JPEG, TIFF or BMP. In addition the program can print any number of images on the same page. Useful for making thumbnail pages to get an overview of images.
- WinMorph: High performance warping and morphing software for Windows 95/NT/+.
- Zoom: Program that allows the user to continuously see in a window parts of the screen which the mouse moves on in customisable magnified size; it also provides a facility to capture and resize those parts. Site includes a general description, screen shots, and previous versions.