Search Home : Computers : Software : Graphics : Color Pickers
- Abitom's Color Wheel Expert: A Windows color picker utility to help designers create harmonious color scheme with the color wheel. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- AlexeySoft Color Picker: Color picking tool, which can pick color from anywhere on the screen. After picking, it shows the color code in different format, e.g. RGB, HSL, HSV, HTML, Delphi, C++ and VB. Copy the code to clipboard and use it in other programs.
- Arisesoft Color Set: Program will help to choose the perfect colors for a website. The ready color scheme can be saved in an HTML-code, or in favorites. Previewing of the color in the full screen mode and HEX, RGB, and HSB color conversion is included as well.
- Color Cop: A free multi-featured color picking tool. Has a eyedropper, magnifier, 3x3/5x5 average sampling, complementary color generation and variable magnification levels.
- Color Picker Pro: Pick one or several colors anywhere on the screen with a single mouse click. It features 2 capture modes, interactive zoom tool, 20+ color formats, and 10+ color spaces.
- Color Schemer: Software to generates matching color schemes at the click of a button, online version available.
- Color Wheel Pro: Color scheme creation program that uses an interactive color wheel and allows to preview color schemes on real-world examples. [Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- ColorPerfect: Navigate an RGB Color Wheel using any one of six pre-defined filters. Save color palettes as one of three common file formats: Color Swatch (.ACO), Color Table (.ACT) and Color Palette (.PAL).
- ColorShade: Creates matching harmonious color schemes. Includes web, scrollbar, and vector image preview, and palette creator.
- ColorWrite - Color tool for CSS, HTML, Java: Java application that helps one to choose and define colors (Websafe, RGB, HSV, CMY[K]) and then generates a variety of CSS, HTML and Java code "fragments" (BGCOLOR="#339966") that you can select and paste into a editor.
- Cool Color Picker: Tool to pick color from anywhere on the screen and change the color code into the format needed. Support the color code in RGB, HSL, HTML, Delphi, C++, and VB format.
- EYE3: Color picker and blender with magnifier tools for web master. Suported color models: RGB(CMY, HEX, etc.), HSL, HSB(HSV). Copy the code to clipboard and use it in other programs.
- GAX Professional v2.2: Pick colors from every part of the screen; GAX automatically detects the palette of various windows on the screen, therefor sampling the color with 100% accuracy. Included are a screen ruler and a screen-capturing tool with a variety of ways to capture parts from the screen or the entire screen.
- Get Color Sf: Free color picker with a magnifier control that will magnify any part of the screen (levels of 1x-20x).
- Hexed!: A freeware Windows program that converts RGB values to hex and vice versa. Also available in a web-based version.
- Iconico - Color Picker: Color picker for high-resolution monitors, has a magnifier attached. The magnifier is controlled from the keyboard, and grab up to eight colors at once. [Windows NT/98/95/2000]
- Nattyware - Pixie: Utility designed especially to fit the needs of Webmasters and Designers. A color picker includes a mouse tracker. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color.
- Super Color Picker: Automatically copy color code to clipboard, and show color codes in RGB, HSL, HTML, Delphi, C++ and VB formats.
- Technical Vision: Pick colors from anywhere on screen with a single mouse click or a key press. Shows the color in a variety of ways including RGB and HSL pairs, Delphi, C++ or HTML constants. Copy any code to clipboard. Minimize to SysTray when unused.
- WhatColor - A PC Tool For Colorblind People: Software designed for those people with partial or total color blindness. It identifies a color of the pixel on the screen of the PC. It tells not only RGB values, but also the name of the color of the point.