Search Home : Computers : Software : Graphics : Image Editing
- ASP Painter: Create new and edit existing images. It has a number of painting functions to draw lines, bars, rectangles, polygons, ellipses, arcs, pie charts and text. Full source code and installation instructions. [Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP]
- AlphaButton: Create professional-quality buttons, banners, and logos for web sites, desktop programs, and corporate presentations.
- Ameri-Imager: All in one solution for image editing, conversion, and viewing, over 60 image, animation, and video formats supported. Advanced features include batch conversion among formats; slideshow, Adobe PhotoShop compatible plugin support, and TWAIN acquire. All standard editing features are included.
- Art Plus 5: Skinsable drawing and painting program for DOS. Product specifications, downloads, and contact information.
- Auto FX : DreamSuite: Advanced but easy to use visual effects application for designers and photographers. With full featured, photo-realistic visual effects application that offers precise control over the creative process.
- Brush Strokes Image Editor: Image editor with features such as GIF animations, capturing video frames, twisting transforms, and transparency. Supports many file types.
- Cinepaint: Free open source painting and image retouching program designed to work best with 35mm film and other high resolution high dynamic range images. [Linux/Windows/Mac OS X]
- CobPaint: Very simple paint program, to be used in Special Education with persons with any kind of disabilities: persons who, for any reason cannot use 'normal' programs. It has a very friendly interface, with very big buttons, and only a few tools. Freeware.
- Color It! - MicroFrontier, Inc.: Fully featured image editing program that opens a wide variety of file formats, offers 16 levels of undo, and supports pressure-sensitive tablets and Photoshop-compatible plug-ins for scanners and filters. Requires Macintosh or Power Macintosh.
- Computer Home Photo: Step by step guides on how to restore, colorize, and add special effects to those ordinary photos.
- DeBabelizer: Automated image editor, graphics optimizer, and file converter for Windows and Macintosh. Free demo download available.
- Deep Paint: Right Hemisphere makes 2d paint program Deep Paint and 3D paint Program Deep Paint 3D. Both use dynamic 3D lighting to create realistic paint effects. Product information and Demo download, tutorials, and gallery.
- DeltaBit: Create hotspots, image maps, skins and any other image-based user interfaces, with this easy to use Com ActiveX Control. Supports image highlights, rectangular, eliptical and polygonal hotspots. A demo download is available.
- DigArts Software: Imaging tools for artists and illustrators for use with Paint Shop Pro 6/7, PhotoPaint 7/10, Painter 4/6, and Painter 3D. Products consist of Jungle 2D, Tubular Neon, and Jungle 3D. Tutorials, gallery, tips, links, and news are available.
- EZ Viewer 3: Complete software for viewing, printing, editing, enhancing, and managing images. Demo download available.
- Easypicture Photo Editor: View and edit images in popular raster formats. browse graphics collection quickly using the quasi-Explorer interface. Display pictures full screen, in a slideshow, as thumbnails, in wallpaper and in mosaic form. Manage photos albums and publish them within minutes. Supports Photoshop plugins. [Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP]
- Eclipse Imaging Software: Full featured Windows software for composing painting and retouching of images. Functionality includes shaped layers, brush tools, effects, color corrections, and warping.
- Global General Computer, Inc.: 'Image Converter and Editor' is a tool to convert, edit and enhance digital images for Windows. Easy to use interface and supports 40 image formats, has a built-in image editor and enhancer with 55 Photoshop liked filters, 100 pen styles and 79 background effects.
- Harvard Designer: Web-oriented bitmap and vector image editing program. Features: drag-and-drop formatting and easy curve editing capabilities, the ability to create various shapes, as well as quickly stretch and squeeze objects or text.
- Idruna Photogenics: Photogenics offers unique easy to use yet extremely powerful features such as being able to apply over 80 filters simply by spraying with the airbrush, and the ability to erase mistakes with the right mouse button. [Windows/Linux/Pocket PC]
- Image Broadway: Easy to use image editor and graphic program, samples and tutorials are available. Permits one to edit or create graphic images like a pro in just minutes.
- Image Constructor: Create pictures in form of texts and small images over some background with picture or gradient fill and import them to graphical files.
- Image Master: Tool for fast and efficient image processing. Features include JPEG and color reduction, triple batch processing, smart thumbnail generation, and open plug-in architecture.
- ImageForge: A full featured image editing and painting program. Create GIF, FLC and AVI animations, make split pictures and imagemaps.
- ImageWarp: Image editing, processing and analysis software for machine vision, metrology, lab automation, bioinformatics and material analysis. Compatibility with BitFlow imaging hardware and standard video capture devices.
- J-Painter Online Image editor: Create drawings directly from a browser. The editor can be used for creating a map, sketch for custom design, or a personalized greeting card. Installation assistance available. [Commercial/Evaluation]
- Just Right Click: Specialize in developing Windows applications, and explorer plug-ins for digital camera users.
- Leadview: Image editing and digital painting software, retouch, repair, and edit photos with high-quality digital painting tools. Product description and trial download.
- Logical Designs ThinksPro and SharpRaw Software: Digital image processing software for converting raw files to high quality jpeg, bmp or psd images.
- Magic Converter - Images Converter Tools: Fast and powerful image converter, editor, enhancer and browser, will convert images to true color(32 bits) of windows icon files.
- MagicBD: Imager editor with drawing tools, supports importing of WMF,BMP,GIF, JPG/JPEG, PNG, ICO, TIF/TIFF, TAG, as objects. Support all OLE functions.
- MyOddIcon: Complete image editor for over 30 popular formats.
- NeoPaint: Easy to learn paint and image editor for Windows. Touch up photographs and create graphics for desktop publishing.
- New World Software - Focus Photoeditor: Shareware image editor with all the basic image editing tools with over 30 filters, effects, and deformations. [Win 95/98/NT/2000]
- PM Painter: PictureMan Painter is a full featured image editor with advanced drawing and Web graphics tools. Comes with 16 types of brushes and 15 paper types, and can import and save most types of bitmap graphics.
- Photo Finale - Digital Photo Software: Software to organize, enhance, share, and print digital camera photos. It includes features for printing in almost all available sizes and layouts, photo editing and special effects. Product specifications, screenshots, FAQs, and downloads.
- Photo Finish Pro: Software to help manage, import, email, edit, and print pictures from a digital camera.
- Picmaster: Image editing, painting and manipulation tools. Functions range from simple scanning, using filters, putting images into catalogs to poster prints, video image capturing, webcam and slide show presenting. Compatible with Photoshop filter plugins.
- Pierresoft: Adesign is an image editing software to create professional-looking graphics that provides bitmap tools, and advanced image editing features. Technical support provied.
- Pixopedia 24: Shareware digital image processor featuring numerous picture customization tools.
- Pmacs: Program to paint, retouch, and process images. Supports all major image formats.
- Poster Software: DRAWiT is the full-featured Windows shareware drawing program that combines the features of graphics, word processing and desktop publishing packages together.
- Pro Motion: Drawing and animation package for graphics that contain up to 256 colors. Create comics, logos, still images, presentations, clip-arts, game graphics or light weight bitmaps for Macromedia Flash designs.
- Project Dogwaffle: Unnatural paint program, from Dan Ritchie. It features natural paint effects, animation, particle/foliage and atmospheric effects, Custom and procedural, antialiased brushes and fill types. Tutorials, gallery, discussion forum, and link to author's main site. Free and commercial version available.
- QFX Image Editing: A fast, multi-threaded graphics program that seamlessly integrates painting, retouching, drawing and photo-composition into a single efficient package for Windows 95/98/NT.
- Quick Paint: Paint tool for Windows95/98/NT. Fast drawing in 256 color and full color mode.
- Quick ePics by Mission Peak Software: A true "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) batch image editor and JPEG optimization, specifically designed for high-volume Internet image preparation. Can be ideal even for low-volume users. [Windows 95/98/ME/XP/NT/2000]
- RL Vision: ArtGem is a paint application designed for working with multimedia graphics. Includes layer, airbrush, spray, and antialising functions. Fill and gradient drawing capabilities with gradient editor and resizing tools.
- Real-Draw Pro: 2D and 3D vector and bitmap-based graphic editor, create 3D drawings using familiar 2D vector tools. Export files to Adobe Photoshop. Download printable manual in PDF format.
- RealDraw Cafe: Tutorials, and a section of examples of the built in filters and how to apply them. Display of work.
- Saint Paint: A full paint package containing all the essential tools for editing True/256/16/Monochrome images and numerous file formats including BMP and JPG.
- Satori Photo XL: This program has all the basic functions of a photo editor plus added functions, including the abilities to transform, warp and layer images.
- ScanSoft: Developer of several image manipulation and editing programs: PhotoSoap, SuperGoo, PhotoFactory and Image AXS.
- Secundum Artem Pixel32: Image editor for photo retouching, animation editing, painting and web authoring. It supports layers, channels, selections, masks and plugin architecture. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP, BeOS, Linux and FreeBSD]
- Serif PhotoPlus 7: Professional image editing enhances and improves digital photos, or paint a new creation.
- SigmaPi Design: Company presents a new approach to digital image processing, shareware image editor and painter. Perform almost any action through brush movement. Offers tutorials, FAQs, forum, gallery, contacts, and links. [Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000]
- StudioLine Photo Edition: Image archive with integrated photo editing and filter technology for digital photos. Flexible presentations, and printing options, batch processing features and imports the most popular picture formats. Supported Languages; English, German, French, and Italian.
- StudioLine Tips and Tricks: Collection of hints and tips on using the software.
- Tgif: A Xlib based interactive 2-D drawing tool under X11 on Linux and most UNIX platforms.
- Tux Paint: Open Source drawing program for young children. Product specifications, screenshots, documentation, and downloads.
- TwilightBrush: Paradigm shifting 48 bit graphics editing and art creating program. Over fifty multi-colored airbrushes, paintbrushes, smearing and blending tools.
- Ultimate FX: Graphics program for image retouching, viewing and manipulation. Adobe Photoshop plugin compatible.
- iRedSoft Technology Inc.: Batch imaging and digital photography editing application. Tools developed for webmasters and digital photographers.
This category in other languages: