Search Home : Computers : Software : Graphics : Optimization
- 123 Gif/JPG Optimizer: Optimization and compression utility to reduce graphic size. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads.
- Action3D Reducer: A polygon reduction tool that changes the level of detail in real-time and creates both .3ds and .x files.
- Advanced GIF Compressor: Tool for easy GIF images optimization with no difference in quality. File size reductions of up to 50-60 percent are possible.
- Advanced GIF Optimizer: Make GIFs light with this full-featured utility. Includes GIF Explorer for previewing files, and altering their attributes, and a GIF image cutter.
- Advanced JPEG Compressor: Optimize JPG images. Features include a flexible JPG compression engine especially optimized for higher image quality, as well as a graphic detail quality equalizer. Ability to acquire images from TWAIN compliant devices. (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000)
- AirZip Image Compression: Image compression and viewing software for delivering rich media over slow or expensive networks. first company to support current compression standards, as well as to provide a proprietary solution that is unrivaled in performance.
- Ignite 2: Specializes in one task, optimization of graphics for the web.
- Image Optimization SDK - VIMAS Technologies: Image optimization engine for JPEG, GIF, PNG image compression, color palette tunes ups, thumbnail generation, image format conversions, image printing, batch processing and other functions.
- Imagepower, Inc: Develops and markets compression and image-management software.
- JPEG Cruncher - by Spinwave: An easy to use JPEG optimizer that can reduce photos up to 90 percent. Process batches, crop and resize automatically. Great for auction users, photo sharing, easy to use for beginners. (Win 95/98/NT)
- JPEG Imager: Interactive shareware JPEG image compressor. Features include the ability to change image size, crop edges, change brightness and contrast, tune color balance, increase sharpness, and additional functions. [Windows 95/98/Me/2000]
- JPEG Optimizer: Adjust the compression level of a JPG file and preview the results before saving. Program supports variable compression.
- Kakadu: A C++ implementation of the JPEG2000 standard by one of its original authors; test versions for Win32, Linux and Solaris available [Commercial]
- Leadtools JPEG 2000 Compression: JPEG 2000 is a new image encoding standard that provides a feature set vital to many high end and emerging imaging applications. See compression ratios of 1,500 to 1.
- LuraTech Inc: State of the art wavelet based compression to reduce sizes while achieving better quality. Used for images, documents and video compression.
- Photo Crunch: Reduce the file size of JPG or BMP images by controlling the compression level associated with the files. Just browse for a file and select a compression ratio from a drop-down menu. [Win 95/98/NT]
- ReaSoft: Developer of ReaCompressor an image compression utility, besides an image editing program Reastyler.
- Trouts GIF Optimizer: Shrinks GIFs without any noticeable reduction of picture quality, feature batch optimizations by name, size, and bytes saved. [Freeware]
- Up Real Imager: Web imager uploader and optimizer, auto creates thumbnails and adjusts images for web viewing performance. Software works directly from a web site and through the web browser.
- VIZup 3D Reducer: Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization. Minimize file size and increase rendering performance.
- WaveL Software - CompressIt: Image compression utility that uses the new Wavelet (IWC) compression method.
- Wavelet Image Compressor: Wavelet compression algorithm provides better compression a quality then traditionally used JPEG algorithm. Package includes free Java decompressor. Never worry about compatibility because Java works everywhere.
- Web Image Guru: From VIMAS Technologies, it's a commercial optimizer with support for both lossless and lossy modes, and full alpha support. It can be run as an Adobe PhotoShop plug-in module or as standalone application. A free image viewer is included.[Windows 9x/NT]
- WebGraphics Optimizer: Compress images with almost no visible image quality loss. Evaluate the original image with up to five different variations to find out the best quality and compression level. Create and save color palettes.