Search Home : Computers : Software : Graphics : Textures
- 3D Texture World: Free photo textures for 3D applications. All textures are in .jpg format for application compatibility.
- Afterlife.de: Abnormal and normal human textures, also for monsters. Samples online, or order the CD.
- Aquatic Textures: A collection of somewhat abstract textures by Nik Palmer.
- Bit Brush Graphics: True 3D textures for 3D modeling on CD. Textures, surface maps and backgrounds for 3D graphics and computer modeling. Textures include customized bump, specular, glow and transparency maps. Free sample textures are available for download.
- Blade's Textures and Tiles: Free and commercial hand-created seamless textures that are perfect for sci-fi, fantasy, photo-realistic artwork.
- Brodatz Textures: Assortment of free textures.
- CUReT Columbia Utrecht Texture Database: Researchers at Columbia University and Utrecht University have collaborated in an extensive investigation of the visual appearance of real-world surfaces. This joint effort has resulted in three databases. Information about the database, samples, BTF (Texture) Measurements, BRDF Measurements, BRDF Parameters, download the database, and documentation.
- Capitan Textures: Offers users free 3d seamless textures.
- Forest Gump Textures Library: Library of several hundred freely available textures, arranged by category.
- Hyperfocal Design: HFD develops high quality, high-resolution 3d artwork and textures for computer graphics professionals.
- KTn 3D Models and Textures: Free RWX, 3DS, OBJ models and seamless wood, rock, textile, metal, tile, brick, rust texture downloads. Active Worlds tree sprites (picture objects).
- Marlin Studios: Developers of seamless textures on CD.
- Mutation: High-resolution textures on CD-ROM, to use in various image and video editing, animation and 3D applications like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Bryce, Poser and 3D MAX.
- My Catholic Home Page: Backgrounds for web pages of any sort. Also some textures and bumps for 3D applications.
- Photographic Textures: These can be used as 3D model surfaces, backgrounds or to hang on the wall. Texture Kit available online they include cutout objects and transparency maps to create textures easily.
- Pixelpoke: Free hi-res 3D textures that include seamless tiles of fabrics, woods, masonry, and object maps. Updated frequently.
- PlanIT 3D: Free textures of masonry, wood, metal, vegetation, roads, fabric, carpet, floors, and wall deco. Also models, tutorials, sound fx, ergonomics and architectural resources.
- PlasmaStormGraphics: Graphic design and resources featuring the Natural elements texture CD. High quality original diffuse/bump texture maps in seven categories. Individual sets also available.
- Real Texture Library [tm]: A large library of photo-derived tilable royalty-free textures for realistic simulators and games available for purchase. A few free samples.
- Realworld Imagery: Photorealistic textures of people, trees and shrubs, building materials, surfaces, vehicles, indoor plants, and others available on CD. Free samples at website.
- Renfield Imaging: Gallery of intriguing 3D seamless textures. All images free for download with new images added monthly.
- SMW-Enterprise: Developer and producer of high-resolution textures for 2D and 3D computer generated art projects. Free educational and student programs available.
- Shebob's Texture Factory: Textures of rust, metals, slime, and wood, files are in .PCX and JPG format.
- Shiny Peanut: High Resolution Textures for photorealistic 3D rendering. Free Samples.
- Space Graphics: High quality Earth and Mars planets maps, wallpapers and resources for 2D and 3D content creator. LightWave and/or Terragen compatible meshes, and terrains.
- StormVision Textures: High quality royalty free textures arranged in several categories like fabric, marble, metal, organic, stones, brick, and wood.
- Subverse Tiling Textures: Texture packages including doors, vents, windows, crates, metal, and industrial. TGA and ZIP files for direct download for use in 3D games and applications.
- T3 Toob's Tiled Textures: Textures categorized into several categories of organics, wall and floors, fabric, eyes and skin, roofing, synthetics, and hodgepodge. Also creates free custom textures upon request.
- Texture Box: A subscription based digital stock photography library catering to 3d modeling, animation, and game development. Free textures are available.
- Texture Monk: Provides textures and source photographs for use with games design/ development , 2D and 3D models, websites, and graphical work.
- Texture Workshop - Terminal Studio: Multifunctional toolbox that allows turning practically any picture into a repeatable tile very quickly and easily. Such tiles are used as backgrounds of web pages, as wallpapers, as textures for 3D objects and for many other purposes. [Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP]
- Texture World: Textures for 3D, multimedia, video and the web. Very large selection available for purchase on online.
- Textures: Large collection of textures for personal non-commercial use only. The textures, are arranged into categories. Also provides tutorials for texture mapping, creating arbitrary dimensional textures and further instructions.
- Textures to The Max: Professional Textures libraries and materials, available on CD. Tutorials are about materials and Mapping using any software.
- The Foundation 3D Texture Library: A collection of high-quality, seamless textures for commercial use in 3D artwork or level design.
- TiledTextures.com: Access to thousands, of high quality textures. Whether working on a 3D animation, still scene, web site, or any number of other projects which involves the use of realistic surfaces. Pay one low annual fee, and have immediate access to every texture on the site.
- VB Exteriors Textures: Textures without visible repeats, suitable for large surfaces, several bump maps for different aging of materials. Demo downloads available.
- Virtual Horizon: Collection of textures that can be used for 3D art work they are woods, metals, walls and rocks, and fabrics.
- Wetzel & Company, Inc.: Develops backgrounds textures and patterns of JPEG images for use with most graphics programs, includes black and white patterns, watercolor, art papers, pastels, and rich textural architectural photographs.
- clearingpoint.de: Textures from the categories fantasy, artifical and nature.