Search Home : Computers : Software : Graphics : Vector Based
- A Graphical Finite State Machine Editor: Qfsm is a graphical tool for designing finite state machines. Written in C++ with Qt. For Linux/Unix. GPL.
- Alpha Software Express, LLC: Company flagship product Express Designer a 2D graphic and editing program that employs both vector and raster methodologies. Runs on any OS that supports the Java Runtime Environment. Product documentation, installation procedure, FAQs, and white papers.
- Celedy Software Inc.: Draw and publishing software for small businesses and home users. Tutorials, FAQs, downloads, and samples.
- CompactDraw: Create flexible vector graphics in real time, with the appearance of BMP textures, shadows, lights, transparencies, bevels, and other 3D effects. 30-day trial.
- CorelDRAW 10 Graphics Suite: Graphics Suite main applications are CorelDraw an application that provides a wide range of creation tools, vector and bitmap effects, high-end output features, and Web and page layout capabilities. Photo-Paint a comprehensive photo-editing, image composition, and painting application. R.A.V.E. a vector-animation tool for creating Macromedia Flash SWF animation.
- Creature House: Software developer of Expression, LivingCels, and author of Skeletal Strokes. Expression is a vector drawing program with 'Skeletal Stroke' technology which stretch or repeat across the length of a vector path to create anything from natural media brush strokes to a field of flowers.
- DrawPlus 5: Illustration software that combines the power and flexibility of vector graphics with photo realistic quality, with natural curve editing and multilevel transparency making it the one stop solution for every design task.
- GYVE: GNU Yellow Vector Editor is a Linux vector-based drawing program.
- How to Create Vector Prismatic Lettering Effects: Tutorial explains step-by-step how to create faux 3 dimmensional lettering (also known as prismatic) using any vector-based illustration program.
- ITEDO Software GmbH: Offers the IsoDraw and IsoView software for technical illustrations, with news, introductory information about the topic, and practical tips for illustrators.
- ImPress: A WYSIWYG layout program designed especially for Linux. Create presentations and Postscript documents using fully scalable graphics similar to programs like Macromedia Freehand, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Visio.
- Ipad-Pro: An multiplatform front end to an interactive GUI vector drawing package. Supported Platforms: Solaris/Linux/MSDOS/OS/2 Warp/Windows 3.1/95/98/NT.
- Jasc WebDraw: Formerly known as Jasc Trajectory Pr, 'WebDraw' is an exciting new and innovative scalable vector graphics [SVG] editor currently under development by Jasc Software. Download a free preview version.
- Macromedia FreeHand: An award winning tool for creating illustrations and layouts for print or for the Web designs.
- Mayura Draw: Vector based drawing program for Windows. Export to EPS, AI, PDF, WMF, GIF, BMP, TIFF. Import AI and WMF.
- NetZoom Symbols for iGrafx Process and Flowcharter: Network equipment symbol library for iGrafx offering over 50,000 detailed vector-based graphic images. All images/icons are vendor-specific representations of computer and telecommunications networking equipment.
- Random Pattern Generator - UZII: UZII is a random pattern generator that draws various vector patterns. Provides a gallery of patterns for backgrounds.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG): The official W3C overviews of the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format, currently nearing completion at W3C.
- Scalable Vector Graphics Web Techniques, Apr 2001: Article discussing Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) by Molly E. Holzschlag.
- SkechLaTeX Plugin: Plugin allows LaTeX text or equations to be inserted into a Sketch document as native text objects.
- Sketch: A fully functional vector-based drawing program for Unix, written in Python. Imports XFig, AI, CMX, WMF and SVG formats. Exports AI, PDF, SVG, EPS and PS formats.
- Sodipodi: A vector-based drawing program distributed under the terms of the Gnu General Public License. Software documentation, screenshots, galleries, and downloads. [Unix and Windows]
- Tech Illustrator: Windows NT-based technical illustration software that includes data exchange converters and filters, text processing for graphics, and on-line help. TI complements CAD/CAM software through direct repurposing of existing 3D design data.
- Weresc CAD Control: ActiveX control to view and edit 2D vector graphic. CAD Control utilizes the common AutoCAD DXF format. It is optimized for size and performance and could be used to display graphic on web.
- ZONER, Inc.: Zoner Draw 4 is a vector graphics editor fit for all users and uses: create impressive leaflets, illustrations, business cards, letterheads, postcards, titles, maps, and greeting cards. Also produces rich Internet graphics. Download Zoner Draw's 3 for free.
- iGrafx Designer: Create technical drawings, micron-precise CAD or mechanical drawings, graphics, artistic illustration, interactive web graphics, and business diagrams of all types. Includes 55 import and export filters.
- ivtools Drawing Editors: Collection of free X Windows drawing editors for vector-graphics production, and a layered application framework for custom direct-manipulation graphical editors.
This category in other languages: