Search Home : Computers : Software : Groupware
- AyaNova: Callmaster computerized work order, service call management, knowledgebase and technician job scheduling software
- BSCW: Basic Support for Cooperative Work: Simple Web based groupware system
- Bootstrap Institute: Doug Engelbart invented groupware. What's he up to now?
- BrightSuite Groupware: Web-based Knowledge Management and `group` collaboration application. Document management, calendars, email, surveys, messaging, reminders, chat, projects, forums, contacts, task management, slide shows, `resource` management, and wireless access.
- Business Collaborator: An internet based knowledge management groupware product that is low cost and needs low administration.
- Centrinity: Provides unified messaging and collaboration software solutions for businesses and education. Products include FirstClass Intranet Server Gold, FirstClass Collaborative Classroom, FirstClass UM, and Zebu.
- CyberScheduler: Internet based calendaring and scheduling program for workgroups for any browser and Palm Pilot.
- EHS Company: GroupWare Reading Room: A variety of reviews, primers, and case studies about various messaging technologies.
- Ever America: Provides mission critical software to Local Government, Utilities and ESCO's. JPHI's SuiteResponse software line includes: Financials, Groupware, Budgeting, Utility Billing and Customer Information Systems.
- IntraLinks: Application service provider that offers Internet-based services that allow corporations and institutions to manage business-to-business communication.
- Jon Udell: Lists of articles, usenet postings, and a book.
- Office Tracker Scheduling Software: Office Tracker Scheduler is a software solution for `group` scheduling and calendaring of rooms, meetings, people, facilities and resources. The web site provides product information, pricing and free demos.
- OfficeClip.com:Connected Web Office: Offers address book, calendar, bulletin boards, `group` links, reminders, file sharing, project tracking, time and expense reporting, reservation and scheduling for groups.
- PHONEslips phone message software: FREE Trial version of office automation software for the professional office. Handles phone messages, memos, e-mail, contacts, schedules and to-do lists for everyone in the office.
- PlaceWare Web Conferencing: Web conferencing offers a way for businesses to effectively communicate time-critical information. You can now conduct live interactive meetings or presentations with anyone using only a Web browser and a phone.
- QuickFlash: Instant messaging software for business. Features include call screening, telephone messages, text sticky notes, application screen capture and annotation. By The ARM Group.
- Sherpa Software Group, L.P.: Company manufactures utility software products for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange. Includes, Mail Attender, Database Attender and Directory Attender. Registration required for all product evaluation versions, documentation, white papers, and presentations.
- Software Andina, LLC.: Available for small to midsize businesses. Intranet, Paperless Office. Allows for shared contacts and calendars, automated expense reports and time-off requests. Full free demo of product on website.
- Task manager for workgroups: Web based application that allows sharing task definitions, and subtask that can be assigned to different members of the workgroup. Changes in task are notified via e-mail to the whole group. Support for English and Spanish languages.
- TeamSoft: TeamAgenda is a cross-platform `group` scheduler and `resource` manager for Windows and Macintosh. Its real-time communication is used to coordinate teamwork, plan meetings and manage resources.
- Tricostar: Content management and customer service solutions such as help desk software, natural language search engines, and publishing personalization suites.
- Web Calendar: Web-based calendaring and scheduling system for personal, group, and corporate events. Includes download, documentation, and help. [Perl, GPL]
- Web Crossing: A leader in intranet/internet servers offering online conferencing solutions through discussion forums and chat rooms, with server-side scripting to allow extensive web application development.
- Web-Based Groupware: Joydesk Groupware Server enables anytime, anywhere access to email, calendar, address book, message board and task list. Also includes PDA and Wireless access
- WebBoard: Conferencing software that adds online conferencing and IRC chat capabilities to your Windows 95/NT web server (BBS software for the internet.)
- WebEvent: Calendar software for the Web: WebEvent is a web-based calendar and scheduling application that runs on virtually every web server. Features include: event types, multiple views and formats, repeating events, conflict resolution, event reminders, meta-calendars (combined calendars), searchable calendars, easy to use options (style, color, event urls, event images), and source code.
- Webforus: Developer of a platform independent UMS software for all industries. Use WAP, phone, fax, e-mail or your browser to work in your virtual office on the World Wide Web.
- Wegabyte: Windows freeware and shareware programs such as ICQ plug-ins, LAN tools kits, Winpopup, Zippi, Lantalk, and mICQ.
This category in other languages: