Search Home : Computers : Software : Industry-Specific : Entertainment Industry
- Counterpoint Systems Ltd.: Intellectual property protection, copyright, licensing and royalty tracking software for the music and entertainment industry.
- Creative Media: Interactive Itinerary provides production personnel and tour managers with printed, online, and CD-ROM based itinerary books.
- Crescit Software Incorporated: Software tools for lighting plots and paperwork, PC based DMX control, show control, and sound playback, meeting both professional and educational needs.
- Dedoc Software Ltd.: Makers of Keynote, the JMI music catalogue system developed in consultation with the British Library National Sound Archive, and GigMan mini office software for musicians.
- Event Management Software Solutions: Party and event rental management software for small to medium businesses.
- Gig Notes: For performing musicians to organize and maintain gig schedules, traveling and payment information.
- IntelEvent: Software, information and e-commerce business solutions for the event management industry.
- Invisible Sound Design: Custom software solutions for the entertainment industry and sound design services for musical theatre.
- LyricPro: Software for songwriters. Archive song titles and ideas, edit lyrics with a rhyming dictionary, track publishers and submissions, create charts.
- MarTech Systems, Inc.: Developer of computer software for management of fairs, expositions, livestock shows, grandstands, theaters and performing arts centers. Blue Ribbon Fair Management and Youth Enrollment software and Folio Box Office software.
- Navigator Systems: Developer of HireTrack Eclipse software for management of entertainment industry equipment rental companies.
- OnSet Software: Software for theatre, film and video productions. PRS manages all aspects of theatrical stage productions. M3s and PTL for film and video provide scene breakdowns, script and camera notes, and full tape library management.
- Patten Sound Software: Programs include Record Company in a Box, Tour Manager, Contracts, and Studio Business Forms.
- Platinum Millennium, LLC.: 101 music business contracts covering basic business, legal and financial aspects of the music and entertainment industry. Available as in instant download, in a preprinted binder or on disk or CD-ROM for both PC and Mac.
- Production Consultants Guild: Full service multimedia production house that specializes in website design, touring software and custom database design for bands.
- REAL Software Systems, LLC: Royalties and profit participations management software and other licensing solutions for the entertainment and music industries, and other industries that license content or intellectual property.
- RentalPoint Software, Inc.: Software designed for event driven rental companies such as AV, lighting, sound, party, marquee rental and production.
- Road Rock: Hosted service providing rock bands with the ability to email fans from the road, display updated schedules on the band's website, and track schedule, show, and merchandising information for the tour.
- Shoptick.com: Online inventory tracking and project management for entertainment industry businesses.
- Stage Research, Inc.: Developer of SFX for Windows 98/NT, designed to aid the sound designer and the sound technician in creating, maintaining, and executing sound effects, music, and show control for a live entertainment environment.
- Wet Electrics: Provider of Production Designer software for the integration of audio, visual and show control elements into a presentation.
- XYNth: Home of XYNth HyperVisual Synthesizer softare, and XBox Programmer and VJ Marc McCall aka VJ Eniac.
- Yeah Solutions: Makers of Music Publisher Pro software for managing copyrights, royalties and payments. Designed for artists as well as publishing companies.
- cDs: Developers of software for the fashion industry. Aids in the promotion, booking, tracking and accounting of models, talent and artists.