Search Home : Computers : Software : Information Retrieval
- AgentWeb: Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management: IR and KM resources specifically relating to intelligent software agents. Includes a wide variety of web resources with good descriptions.
- Arcessa: Develops large-scale information retrieval systems. Features general company information and overviews of markets and products.
- Center for Networked Information Discovery and Retrieval: Information on the team, history and projects of this research lab.
- Clairvoyance Corporation: Develops a suite of component technologies for unstructured text management and analysis. Features overviews of technologies and reseach initiatives, with company background.
- Delphes Technologies International: Publisher of information retrieval software for personal and corporate knowledge management using natural language technology under the brand name Diogene.
- Extensio: An information integration solution. It makes information from ERP implementations, CRM databases, custom applications, EAI and EIP solutions and the Internet, available on request.
- Index Data: Offers courses, software solutions, consultancy aid, and support, relating to Z39.50, Dublin Core, Metadata, and XML.
- Information Filtering Resources: A comprehensive directory of online resources in information filtering, maintained at the University of Maryland.
- Information Retrieval: An online book by C. J. Rijsbergen, University of Glasgow
- Information Retrieval Research: An up-to-date overview of research in the field of information retrieval.
- Information Retrieval Software: Directory of search engines and software, links to web sites, and online publications on information retrieval.
- Javaisis 3.0: JavaIsis is an open source Java application by which you can manage a CDS/ISIS database with any Java Virtual Machine.
- Knowledge Navigation Suite: A suite of information indexing and classification tools that supports information sharing and textual data mining based on natural language processing, statistical pattern analysis, and neural networks techniques. Supports large-scale terabyte data analysis and visualization.
- Modern Information Retrieval: A recent IR book, covering algorithms, implementation, query languages, user interfaces, and multimedia and web retrieval.
- MultiCentrix: Software for information mapping, knowledge management, and computer aided thinking.
- Resources for Text, Speech and Language Processing: A collection of resources in a variety of fields related to text, speech and language processing. These include computational linguistics, information retrieval and machine learning. Here you can find pointers to useful Web sites, as well as lists of relevant books, newsgroups and mailing lists.
- Text REtrieval Conference (TREC): An annual information retrieval conference and competition, the purpose of which is to support and further research within the information retrieval community.
- The Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval: University of Massachusetts research lab focused on efficient access to large, heterogeneous, distributed, text and multimedia databases.
- The Glasgow Information Retrieval Group: Has a research program aimed at giving better access to multi-media information.
- The unCommon Hub: A suite of components, that when connected and utilized in concert with one another provide you with a powerful information management and data integration tool.
- Willow: A now discontinued Z39.50 bibliographic information retrieval tool from University of Washington.
This category in other languages: