Search Home : Computers : Software : Internet : Servers : Collaboration
- Action Technologies: Web-based business process management software and business relationship management application for collaborative commerce.
- Bantu: Banter multi network instant messenger, InTandem, SiteKnowledge, bantu.com free email.
- Bizwall: Collaboration tool keeping track of team tasks, contact information and other project-related information.
- Blackboard: an online education company transforming the Internet into a dynamic web-based teaching and learning environment for colleges, universities and organizations through course delivery.
- Comp Groupware FAQ: The comp.groupware FAQ file.
- Coordinateonline.com: Used to schedule specialists within a given project, give clients access to results, and to organize project components.
- Crossdraw: Provides client, customer and `group` communication and collaboration solutions.
- Digite: Web-based project management. FAQ, detailed product information.
- Documentum eRoom: eRoom can be combined with Documentum's enterprise content management solutions, or can be deployed as a traditional digital workplace solution. eRoom provides asynchronous and real time capabilities to support distributed project collaboration for internal and external teams. Hosted digital workplace solution available.
- EAuditorium: Software system voice conferencing, web based meetings, real-time collaboration and online presentations.
- Facilitate.com: tool for the facilitation of collaborative workgroup meetings and conferences
- FileTrack | Secure File Access Software: A secure PHP/MySQL application for Internet file distribution.
- Groupboard.com: There is also a version which you can run on your own web server.
- HelpMeeting: Powerful data conferencing system, which can increase productivity while minimizing meeting time and reducing travel costs using only a web browser.
- Instaknow, Inc.: This tool integrates data, provides custom application development, and globalization services. News, FAQ, trial version.
- Intraspect: Customer, product, and service-oriented solutions. News, demonstrations, support pages including details of training classes.
- Loadspring Solutions: Offers a sever-based application deployment solution. News, user guide, free download of Windows client, job listings.
- MatrixOne, Inc.: Collaborative commerce products that provide an infrastructure for establishing business-to-business collaboration among trusted customers, suppliers and other business partners, while also enabling standards-based access to independent trading communities and applications hosted by industry service providers.
- MeetingWorks: Electronic meeting products and services for every company. Conduct your meetings any time and from any place.
- Netscape Calendar Server: Track birthdays, holidays, and appointments.
- Noosh Collaborative E-Business: Service facilitates production of communication projects such as print, digital media, packaging, creative services and direct mail.
- OmniTracker Enterprise Server: Enterprise workflow management tool for any size organization managing multiple clients, tasks and team members.
- Personal Data Interchange: Personal Data Interchange (PDI) occurs every time two or more individuals communicate, in either a business or personal context, face-to-face, or across space and time. Such interchanges frequently include the exchange of informal information, such as business cards, telephone numbers, addresses, dates, and times of appointments.
- Shared Calendars: Open source Perl/CGI web-based calendar.
- SunForum: With SunForum you can share a whiteboard and/or multiple applications with others, and seamlessly transfer files and "chat" with co-workers running T.120-based collaborative tools on a TCP/IP network.
- TeamCentral: Web based team collaboration solution designed for Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint Portal Server.
- Teamcenter Project Solution.: EDS's Teamcenter Project solution enables enterprise teams to collaboratively plan and manage take-to-market projects by synchronizing team-oriented tasks, schedules, and `resource` allocations on a real-time basis.
- The Clock Language: a language intended to support the development of distributed multi-media groupware; supported by the visual ClockWorks environment, allowing the development, browsing and editing of object-oriented software architectures
- e.Intelligence, Inc: Provides large and mid-sized corporations with Web-optimized demand planning applications and services.
- iMeet: Enterprise conferencing and collaboration software. Details product features and offers online demo.