Search Home : Computers : Software : Internet : Servers : Mail
- 1st Class Mail Server 4.x: Commercial mailserver with unlimited domains, mailboxes and mailing lists, graphical administration tool.
- Ability Mail Server: Has help, configuration and tips section. Supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, and WebMail and features remote administration and virus protection. [Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP and 2003]
- Advox Omnigate 6: Combines an e-mail gateway, sms and POP3 server. Includes news, datasheets and overview of products and services.
- Atmail: A perl-based feature-rich web email system supporting access via web, WAP, POP3 or IMAP. Fully customizable, with web-admin, scheduler, migration scripts and Unix/Windows technical support.
- Binc IMAP: GPL licensed IMAP4rev1 server for Maildir, written in C++. It strives to be stable, fast, flexible, and RFC compliant.
- Burrotech - Office Mail: Free POP and SMTP server including aliases, auto-dialling, and internal routing. [Win]
- Business Mail Gateway: Allows multi-site working. Includes instructions for installing, popular features, and support forums. Free up to 10 mailboxes. [Win]
- CMail: Enables to send and receive e-mails across the Internet and within LAN. Includes variability of features, screenshots, technical documents, OEM information, and awards. [Win 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP]
- CapeSoft Email Server: Features easy to use control over email domains, mailboxes and aliases for small or medium businesses and home environments. Has history and installation and configuration help. [Windows]
- CommuniGate Pro: Features multi-domain support, mailbox accounts with protection mechanisms enabling access to POP3/IMAP4 mail clients.
- Courier mail server: An SMTP/IMAP/POP3 and webmail server with extensions for mailing list management and spam filtering. [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- DAWKCo Software: Includes POP3 Server and e-mail routing services, webmail extension for IIS SMTP server, and administration tools.
- Dialog Mail Server: Suitable for use as part of a corporate messaging backbone or for implementing mail services for the small workgroup.
- Eudora Freeware: Includes Eudora Email, Internet Mail Server (EIMS) v1.x and a POP3 server for Unix (Qpopper).
- Eudora WorldMail Server: Includes questions, updaters, and features. [Windows]
- Exim: Includes a current version download section, mailing lists, documentation and FAQs, website credits, and Y2K information.
- EzMTS.org: Full-featured SMTP/POP3 based email server. Includes features, bugtracker, trial version download, FAQ, mailing list, documentation and source code. [Windows NT4/2000/XP]
- Gordano Messaging Server: Features Web configuration, proxies, webmail, dialup, anti-spam, anti-virus, Outlook Collaboration, SMTP/ESMTP/POP3/IMAP4. [Linux, Solaris, Windows]
- IA eMailServer: Supports mailing list, infoserver, robot and `group` mailbox features, and has spam control. Includes downloads, rewards, and requirements.
- IISPop: A POP3 only server, designed to be paired with the SMTP server bundled in Windows 2000/IIS 5. Has support, discussion, and download.
- IMail Server: An SMTP/POP3/IMAP4/LDAP mail server with web interface for messaging and administration. Has anti-spam and anti-virus features. [Windows NT]
- INweb Mail Server: A POP3/SMTP mail server providing features for small and large businesses, and ISPs. Includes an installation and configuration guide, trial version download, and a list of features.
- IceWarp Email Server: Has SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 support, lists, server gateways, web mail, and WAP access.
- Intellipeer: Has built-in anti-spam technology, and supports groups and mailing lists. Includes installation procedure, customization, support, and downloads. [Win 2000/XP/2003]
- Interchange Email Server: A server-based application integrating with any e-mail system, or a mixed environment containing multiple protocols. Includes information about different gateways, requests, and terms. [Win95/98/NT/2000]
- Internet Exchange Messaging Server: Standalone, open architecture server designed to co-exist with proprietary messaging systems. Support pages, forum, mailing list. [Linux, Win98/NT/2000]
- Isode M-Switch: A high performance SMTP message switch. Includes internet messaging, POP3, anti-virus and anti-spam solutions.
- Java(tm) Mail Server: Runs under Java 2 Runtime Environment. Includes a list of features, original code base, and how-to configure it.
- Kerio MailServer: A secure email server with webmail, anti-virus and anti-spam protection, allowing to collaborate via email, shared contacts, calendars and tasks.
- MDaemon: Scalable Windows email server with built-in spam blocking, content and antivirus filtering. Includes full mailing list functions, remote administration and support for browser based mail clients.
- MDaemon: Includes a full suite of tools, including WorldClient, ComAgent, LDaemon and WebAdmin. [Windows]
- MIO Mail Server: Large scalable mail server with a calendar, address books, groups, and SyncML synchronization using standard protocols.
- Mac OS X Server: Makes mail services deliver standards-based email, manage mailing lists and block spam. Also includes a list of other features.
- Magic Mail Server: A complete installation of all features for Mail Server for the ISP and business market. Includes support for anti-spam techniques, virus scanning, management and user interfaces.
- Mail Master: Designed for unlimited users with integrated anti-virus, user configurable spam-filter, web mail interface, disk quotas, POP3, IMAP, and multi-level management.
- MailEnable: Provides details of three different editions of scalable hosted messaging platform for Microsoft Windows.
- Mailgate Ltd: Features mail and proxy server, POP3 collection for SMTP only servers for small to medium sized businesses.
- Mailtraq: Comprehensive e-mail SMTP/POP3 and proxy server, with a mailing list server and intuitive WebMail service. Includes dialup manager, user accounting and content barring.
- Mercury Mail Transport System: A free fully RFC-compliant server for Intel platforms. Includes POP3, SMTP, IMAP modules, advanced filtering, advanced mailing-list hosting. [Netware, Win95/98/NT/2000]
- Mirapoint Email Server: Provides desktop email as well as web and wireless access. Has technology to block spam, viruses and hacker attacks, plus a portfolio of collaborative services such as `group` calendaring.
- Msgs.securepoint.com: Searchable archive of the Postfix MTA mailing list.
- NT Mail Server: Information and free trial with a list of features.
- NT Mail Server Seattle Lab Software Review: Comprehensive real user review of their mail server and list server software.
- NetCruiser Mail: Has POP3 and relay facilities. Includes shareware download, FAQ, support pages, and screenshots. [Windows]
- Netscape Messaging Server: Shows its implementation, features, data sheet, FAQ, evaluation guide, and download.
- Nexorplore: A high capacity, multi-protocol message server management and security features.
- Opcode: Free SMTP/POP3 mail server for Windows. Includes information, about installation, configuration, and download.
- Openwave: Email server software for medium to large ISPs and telecommunication providers.
- Outblaze Business Mail Server (OBMS): Product information including FAQ and download.
- PostConf: A web-based, email server and gateway. Includes a documentation, support and demo.
- PostFix: Open source email server for Unix, IBM Public license.
- PostMaster: Features an e-mail messaging system providing multiple individual accounts. Has filtering, spam and permission-based features.
- PostMaster Email Server: Explains benefits, requirements, downloads for LAN users.
- Postal Engine: Features e-mail products to enable organizations to use standards compliant components to reduce downtime, and increase performance.
- Project Cyrus: An IMAP server developed at Carnegie Mellon University. (C, Perl) [GNU/Linux, Unix]
- QwikMail SMTP: Designed to be a fast, secure, and efficient, simple to configure and maintain. Declares no internal mailer. [Linux]
- Rockliffe: MailSite SMTP, POP3, LDAP3, IMAP4 standards-based Internet e-mail gateways and servers. [WinNT/2000]
- SL Mail Pro: Web-based POP3 and SMTP email server software for Windows NT/2000 with 14-day free trial.
- SOHO Mail Server: A free small office/home office SMTP/POP3 mail server for Windows with dial-up support and flexible routing rules.
- Smail-3: Accepts mail messages from local files or remote hosts by SMTP or UUCP, and delivers them to remote hosts or to files or programs on the local machine. Includes features, release information, and support. [Unix]
- SocketMail: Mail server on Windows with SMTP, POP3 and web messaging. 30 days trial download available.
- Sugarsoft Mail Server: A standard SMTP/POP3 server for Windows 95/98/NT with unlimited domains and mailboxes. Features dial-up, mail lists, auto reply, and anti spamming. Uses clean ASCII files.
- Teapop: Open source POP3 solution. Free download, documentation, FAQ. [Unix source/RPM]
- TekGuard: Free SMTP mail server and optional MS Outlook PlugIn with C# source code. Receive, filter, identify and eliminate incoming spam mail.
- The Newman Group: Offers integrated email messaging management solutions.
- VPOP3: An Internet e-mail server and gateway for small, and medium sized businesses. Has an overview, features, screenshots, prices, download and requirements. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- VisNetic Mail Server: Email server supporting POP3, SMTP and IMAP and mailing list services, account control and web mail. [Windows]
- W2K Mail Server: Trial downloads, news, articles and reviews for Windows NT and 2000 products.
- WZI Consulting: Custom Mail Delivery Solutions: Includes chapters on how mail is delivered, fetchmail configuration, fixed IP solutions, sendmail ETRN command, batched SMTP solutions, setting up and testing UUCP.
- WebEasyMail: Supportsa numerous standard protocols and services, has virus protection, and other securitz support. [NT/2000/XP]
- Winmail Server: Supports SMTP, POP3, multiple domains, anti-virus, SMTP authentication, remote control, and spam filters. Product description, screenshots, document, FAQs, downloads, and registration information.
- WorkgroupMail Mail Server: Mail server with optional content filtering and server-based virus protection. Free trial version, FAQ, complete documentation, and reseller list. [Windows]
- XMail: Includes free download, full documentation, mailing list, and forum. [Linux, Solaris, Windows NT]
- eXtremail: Supports SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 mail protocols. Includes news, history, mailing lists, messageboard, downloads, and FAQ. [Linux]
- hMailServer: Has webmail, support for virtual domains, anti virus scanning, and distribution lists. Includes features, screenshots, download, forum and documents. [Windows NT/2000/XP]
- iWayMail: Developed for schools and school districts. Has centralized maintenance, building level administration, spam filtering, and web mail access.
- inFusion Mail Server: Uses ColdFusion, iHTML or Active State Perl to control mail delivery. [Win95/98/NT/2000]
- netMailshar: Features SMTP/POP3 mail server with auto-dialer, advanced scheduler, autoresponder, message viewer, and email forwarding.
- popa3d: A tiny Unix POP3 server with security as its primary design goal.
- wodMailServer: A set of components to create standalone full mail server system on a network. Contains Pop3Server, ImapServer, SmtpServer and Mailbox components.
This category in other languages: