Search Home : Computers : Software : Internet : Servers : Personalization
- ATG: Combines information from marketing databases and user behavior to dynamically display personalized content.
- CRM Guru: A news/community site for the CRM industry
- Changing Worlds: ClixSmart range of personalization toolkits to build smart applications for digital TV, portals, e-commerce and mobile domains.
- Corechange: With Coreport enterprise portals, users can create their own portals, add specialized content, assemble dynamic business processes, and manage online communities.
- Digital Envoy: IP Intelligence solutions that utilize IP addresses to non-invasively uncover information about online users such as location, domain name and connection speed for applications including online advertising, customization, local search, analytics and online fraud prevention.
- Ecensity: Provides an affordable, non-invasive, personalization solution for Java-based web applications and sites using profiles and rules..
- Epiphany: Providing integrated customer interaction software
- FoundU.com: Provides information on over 240 countries and 4 billion IP addresses with no software to install. It works on virtually any operating system and web site.
- Geo targeting IP Address to Country City Region ISP Database: IP Country mapping Database - Geo-targeting IP Address to Country.
- Geo-targeting Reviewed: An article that discusses geo-targeting methodology, its applications and accuracy claims.
- GeoScope: An open-source Java toolkit for geographical analysis of IP addresses.
- InfoSplit: Offers geotargeting using Netlocator, which can pinpoint the location of any IP address. Can be used to build real-time targeted pages and to generate market reports.
- Java IP Address Locator: Solution for Java developers who want to use geographic location in their applications. Code is based on a customized local whois database that can perform over half a million lookups per second.
- Maxmind GeoIP: Free and paid databases to customize websites based on IP address location information.
- Memetrics: Developers of XOS, which enables webmasters to optimize Internet communications, products and offers to individual user segments.
- NetGeo: Delivers technology that identifies web visitors' geographic location, the company or organization to which they belong and their connection to the Internet.
- Personalization Consortium: A not-for-profit international advocacy `group` formed to promote the development and use of responsible one-to-one marketing technology and practices on the World Wide Web.
- Quova: Solutions for companies that want to use the geographic location of web site visitors to enhance their security, marketing or regulatory compliance.
- Radica: A personalization and eCRM vendor in Asia, which focuses on the development of enterprise-scale eCRM, knowledge management and e-intelligence software with Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technology.
- Rocketinfo: A technology company providing personalized information solutions to organizations. Solutions based on e-Intelligence Platform consisting of proprietary neural network and intelligent agent technologies.
- SiteBrand: Enables companies to capture real-time website performance analytics, deliver targeted content via the web and e-mail, and personalize communication.
- Strategic Data Corporporation: SDC's PerfectClerk offers rules-based personalization software giving web sites the power to deliver highly targeted marketing messages to visitors in real time.
- Synthespia: Offers the vStory Media Personalization Platform, which enables the personalization of streaming video, Flash, PDF files for use in marketing, advertising, content distributions.
- TheResearch.com: CRM analytics and marketing strategy solutions by turning data into insights.
- Touch Clarity: Software that learns about consumers by observing online behaviour, and then personalizes online content, with a focus on increasing revenues and profit.