Search Home : Computers : Software : Manufacturing
- 24/7 Systems, Inc.: Provides custom and standard software solutions in the area of industrial machinery management, machine data acquisition, industrial web based applications, asset management, and maintenance management.
- 3rd Dimension Systems: Provides programming and implementation for computer systems unique for clients environments.
- Aliment Management Consultants Pvt Ltd: Develops software solutions to various businesses covering manufacturing, trading, banking, tea industry and coffee industry.
- Anix Software: Develops graphics viewers, thumbnail and HTML generation utilities, image format conversion software. Products: PicViewer, MyThumbnails, HTML-View.
- Automation + Productivity AG: Established in 1993, offers technological leadership, long-term investment security, and consistent fulfillment of the requirements of medium-sized enterprises.
- CTS Guide to Manufacturing Software: Manufacturing software selection guide and requirements analysis to compare and evaluate vendors, packages. Make the right software decision for your needs.
- Circa Information Technology: Provides information services and solutions for distributors and manufacturers. Integrated software including financial, distribution, manufacturing, data collection functionalities.
- Click Commerce: Provide members of a business partner with real-time access to products, services, information. Helps in making informed business decisions.
- DataModes TM/4: Offers an integrated data processing solution that includes 30 software modules for accounting, order processing, manufacturing, and equipment service.
- Diversicon Technologies, Inc.: Produces VisuTrac series software for manufacturing, asset management, ERP and for linking software to existing systems.
- Executive Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.: Visualplant, the backbone architecture for plant floor information throughout the enterprise offers a web-based solution.
- Flexsim Software Products, Inc.: Object-oriented software used to model, simulate, visualize, monitor dynamic-flow process activities and systems.
- Full Capacity International Inc: Manufacturing software and accounting solutions, job tracking, scheduling, capacity planning, quotation, ACCPAC dealers, third party developers, for custom manufacturing.
- Geac: Financial, human resource, procurement software solutions for multiple platforms: mainframe, client/server, mid-range.
- Lighthammer Software Development: Supplies web-based manufacturing software and the developer of 'Illuminator' plant information portal.
- M&D Systems, Inc: Publishes Myte Myke software for accounting, distribution, manufacturing.
- MAGI: Develops and distributes manufacturing management software systems for mid-sized companies. WinMAGI supports mixed-mode manufacturers. Consulting and support.
- MAPICS, Inc.: Modular design: select from 40+ applications and customize a flexible manufacturing solution. Modules help your business.
- MESA International: Information on manufacturing execution systems. Buyer's guide. Hot links. Download white papers.
- MRPLite, Inc.: Assists small- to mid-sized manufacturing companies perform production control, satisfy ISO 9000 quality standards.
- MSI Software: Develops software for the manufacturing, distribution industries. Sells software, networking equipment, Internet services and security, servers, PCs, notebooks, bar coding.
- Micro Computer Systems: TMInvent optimizes an accounting system for production management. Supports inventory control and reporting, simplifies entry and posting procedures for parts, allows user-assigned names for storage bin labels.
- Midrange Software Inc.: Software developed for AS/400 and Open DB systems. Integrates with MAPICS, JD Edwards, BPICS for claims, field service orders, RMA processing and human resources.
- Nakota Software, Inc.: Custom development, industrial applications: Windows, DOS, Unix, Linux, Microware, C, C++, Visual Basic, SECS/GEM standard for communications, process control, encryption applications.
- OEM Software Consultants: Automotive manufacturing, mortgage and EDI software and integration specialists.
- Pantera Software: Value-added reseller for MRP9000 enterprise `resource` planning software for discrete manufacturers.
- Parable Software Inc.: For inventory, costing, purchasing, tracking, scheduling, accounting, factory floor, more in small- to mid-sized companies. Microsoft Access front-end for MS Office 2000.
- Peartree Software Inc.: Integrated ERP software for manufacturer and distributor applications including sales, purchasing, inventory, financials, engineering. EDI and bar code technology.
- Pozicom Technologies, Inc.: EDI Pro EDI package supports ANSI X-12 4010 and 4020 standards.
- Profax Ltd: Auto Scheduler automatically translates production EDI schedules and creates schedules. Translates EDI messages, re-schedules the factory and suppliers.
- ProfitKey International: Integrated manufacturing software, information and control systems for make-to-order and make-to-stock manufacturers. On-line scheduling capacity management, cost management.
- Proleit AG: Develops, markets system integration software, plant configuration services. Helps optimize, simplify, streamline extant production; automates, networks production workflow from factory floor to ERP level.
- RGM: Integrated manufacturing system for IBM AS/400 servers. A 16-module, integrated MRP II closed-loop software package is designed for smaller manufacturers.
- RTX: Plant information, networking, management systems improve use of process and manufacturing information. Provide historical databases, information servers.
- Resource Management Systems: Resells Preactor finite-capacity scheduling software.
- Rome Technologies: Provides autobody, bodyshop, management turn-key computer management systems in North America.
- Router Solutions, Inc.: Netlist, design verification, graphic, manufacturing interface tools, CAD conversions, translation services, CAE/CAD/CAM interface programs and graphical PCB viewers for the electro-mechanical industry.
- SWR Director: Remote control, chart plotting, and data archiving software for use with the AEA SWR-121 HF and SWR-121 V/U SWR analyzers.
- SY-CON: PC-Toolcrib inventory management software for manufacturers, job shops and MROs.
- Sac River Systems: Specialist financials, EDI, service, contracts, purchase orders, MXP, VARnet internals (PowerTools, HyperTools, ProBase).
- Science.D.Visions: Develops and markets high-end computer graphics applications combining mathematics, physics and computer. Science3D Equalizer enables the user to reconstruct precise 3D camera and object motion paths out of any type of live action footage.
- Sequel Inc - Enterprise Solutions: Collaborative manufacturing and supply chain optimization. Sequel's NetPipe Collaborative Manufacturing System is an Internet based enterprise wide solution enabling companies to manage Products, Business Partners,Opportunities, Sales & Purchase Orders, and Inventory.
- Small World: Electron Flight Simulator lets you model beam/specimen interactions in the scanning (SEM) or transmission (TEM) electron microscope. Designed to improve X-ray microanalysis results.
- Soft Systems Pvt. Ltd.: Develops ERP solutions for companies operating plantations.
- SoftSelect Systems, LLC: A tool used to determine the best matched manufacturing software package for actual functionality needs.
- Solid State Software, Inc.: Software for manufacturing planning and control, MRP, distribution, accounting, EDI, data collection.
- Squid Technologies: Software packages work with Gentran NT for Oracle, and QAD.
- St James Software: Integrated tools for use in industrial plants incl. process browser, log book, report manager, lab manager, alarm manager, down-time manager, engines to store data in real-time in a database such as Oracle.
- Statware, Inc.: Quality improvement software, quality control software and data analysis software for the enterprise. Also, solutions for desktop users.
- Summit Computer Services: Authorized Macola reseller provides hardware, software, training, custom modifications, ongoing support
- Systems Conversion, Ltd.: Specialist programming, business and applications consulting, systems implementation, upgrades, conversions, project managementAdding new sub, editing descrip. to match list style
- Systems Resources: Manufacturing software add on, specializing in parametric estimating, parametric sales configurations management and feeds/speeds industrial process planning.
- SyteLine & SyteCentre ERP: Provides consulting, support, training, programming, networking, system implementation. Partners with Symix , Microsoft, HP, others
- TISCOR: Software utilizes hand-held devices to automate the documentation of fire and safety equipment inspections, security guard tour activities, HVAC/R equipment inspections, preventive maintenance inspections.
- Tamlin Software: 'Manufacturing Conductor' is a manufacturing execution system developed to give shop floor control to the mid-size manufacturer.
- Technique Business Systems Ltd: Production planning and scheduling software.
- The Quinn & Symanovich Corporation: Preactor is a finite-capacity scheduling system with a visual GUI, drag-and-drop, ODBC-compliant interface to ERP/MRP systems.
- The Stratford Group, Inc. -- INMASS: Manufacturing and accounting software designed by manufacturing professionals. Over 3,500 installations. Modular, integrated. Multi-user license allows unlimited users for one price. FREE technical support. Only software to parallel APICS dictionary.
- Tool-TracK: Planned maintenance and repair history is easy for companies that have moulding, extrusion, presswork, foundries, machine shops, precision engineers.
- Tuttle Sullivan: For IBM AS400 is distribution, manufacturing, e-business, point-of-sale, order entry, internet.
- Vanguard Solutions Group, Inc.: Software development and consulting specializing in business intelligence, data warehousing, enterprise `resource` planning.
- VisiCraft Systems: VCS MRP 2000 manufacturing `resource` planning system targeted specifically to yarn spinners and finishers.
- eyeRIS Software: Intelligent decision support and process control software for marketing, operations, financial applications in a variety of industries.
- usersolutions.com: For small- to mid-sized companies. Resource Manager features costing and estimating functions.
This category in other languages: