Search Home : Computers : Software : Networking : Network Management
- AdventNet Inc.: WAN monitoring, LAN monitoring, network, systems and applications management solutions.
- Allot Communications: Policy-based network QoS and service level agreement management solutions for enterprises and IP service providers. Product info, white papers, case studies, industry articles, and an online demo.
- Analyser: Resource for protocol analysis tools to analyze LAN and WAN Network Protocols.
- Auto-trol Technology Corporation: KONFIG is a network and asset management program.
- Back Orifice 2000: Extensible network administration and file synchronization freeware for Microsoft Windows environments. Product information, FAQ, tutorial, a developers' section, and software downloads.
- BindView Corporation: Provides solutions for systems migration, administration, and security management. Product and training programs information, white paper, patches, support FAQ, and newsletter.
- Bridgeway Corporation: Specializes in CNM solutions for telecom service providers and enterprise customers, with applications that allow users to monitor, measure, and manipulate WAN information. Product info, white papers, manuals.
- CSS Telemanagement Inc.: Supply centralized remote network management and data acquisition solutions enabling for communications service providers and network administrators. Company and product information, application notes.
- Computer Tyme Software Lab: Develops network utilities, menu systems, and job control languages that are compatible with Netware, Windows, and Linux. Includes full product documentation, evaluation copies for download, a support forum, Linux MAN pages, and the Ralf Brown interrupt list.
- Crannog Software: Developers of ISDNwatch - a graphical monitor, logging tool and early warning system for ISDN routers. Product info, user manual, evaluation version for download, and a free email utility.
- DVS Informatics: Develop data communications products including IP routers, SNMP based network management software, traffic analyzers, and hardware locks. Includes company, product and services information, 30 day evaluation versions, links.
- Diamond Network Technologies: Developers of pre-boot remote management technologies, including Di-NIC and Di-ROM Bootware.
- E-Z Audit: PC software, hardware, HotFix and MP3 audits from LAN, WAN, Intranet or CD. Per PC or unlimited node licensing options.
- EZManage Inc.: System and Configuration Management for LAN's, servers, workstations, telecom devices and users.
- Entuity Eye of the Storm (EYE): Network management software that delivers a fully integrated performance, availability and `resource` management solution. This includes WAN/LAN management, SAA Performance, ITIL conformance, event management and extensive real time and historical reporting.
- FireStorm Software: Provides network management tools for Windows NT networking. Includes downloadable demo version
- GNU Netcat: A featured networking utility which reads and writes data across network connections, using the TCP/IP protocol.
- IBM - OSSC: A set of OSI networking products for RISC System/6000 that deliver capabilities including basic connectivity, application level interoperability, and OSI migration.
- ILC: Developers of MaxView network control software to automate network management, monitor and control of satellite, broadcast, telecommunications and cable networks.
- Incognito Software: Providing DNS, DHCP, TFTP, ToD and IP management solutions for enterprises, hosting providers, and broadband service providers.
- Intellipool AB: Developers of Sentry Network Monitor administration software.
- Internet Software Solutions: The Air Messenger LAN Server is a wireless messaging software.
- JFFNMS: A powerful open source NMS system, integration with Syslog, Tacacs+, SNMP, SNMP traps.
- Kenati Technologies: Helps device manufacturers rapidly deploy next-generation EMSs and integrate the software with OSS products.
- Lcrzoex: Toolbox for network administrators and hackers containing over 200 functionnalities to test an Ethernet/IP network.
- LeT Systems: Provides outage management and work management solutions for utilities. The solutions run on a composite application eBusiness architecture.
- Limiting Simultaneous Users of an Application: Microsoft support article describing three approaches to restricting the number of users that can simultaneously access an application.
- MG-SOFT Corporation: Network management software as well as SNMP and networking software development tools. Includes evaluation versions of all products for download.
- ManageSoft: Offers automated software management solutions for large organizations.
- MegaSys Computer Technologies: a major supplier of advanced Network Management Systems for the Telecommunications market based on its flagship product Telenium. MegaSys has developed the most powerful and flexible network management system available, designed on an intelligent, high performance, object oriented database that provides unsurpassed processing, network management and database growth.
- Meta IP Address Management: Automated IP address and name space management solution, from Check Point Technologies. Product info, white papers.
- Mibtonix Inc: Specialists in SNMP tools for network management and development. Includes free source code and information.
- Microforge.net Limited: Develops network auditing, monitoring, management, and reporting software, which is designed to assist network administrators.
- Monfox: Developer of Java-based network management protocol tools and toolkits which facilitate the development of Network Management System software.
- Multima Corporation: Netkeeper: Help desk, CRM, network management and inventory software.
- NetOp Australia: Distributors of cross platform remote control software enabling access to remote workstations and servers. Free evaluation available.
- NetSupport Software Ltd.: Provides tools to perform tasks on multiple remote PCs simultaneously over many types of connections. Product information, manual, activex demonstration, and evaluation copy for download.
- NetworkView: Discovers all nodes in a network, draws good quality maps and lists, and warns you when problems occur.
- NuDesign Team Inc.: Providers of SNMP development applications and controls, consulting and development services. Product information and evaluations for download.
- ON Technology Software Management: Provides solutions for managing and configuring software across corporate networks and the Internet. Corporate and product information, ScreenCam demos.
- Objective Systems Integrators Inc.: Supplies software solutions for managing communications services, networks, and equipment across complex, multivendor environments. Company, product and training information.
- Observer: Network monitor and protocol analyzer for Win32 from Network Instruments.
- Pukka International: Develops and markets Windows networking software for management of IT infrastructures.
- Random Minds Software: IT Utilities, Server Monitors and Developer tools/information.
- Resource Monitor: Provides live and historical client logon tracking, WWW site tracking, and software usage metering. Product features, FAQ, and three node system trial version.
- Rocket Software Inc.: Provider and supporter of enterprise class software products and technology components to independent software and hardware vendors. Products include network management and security software.
- SITEMaestro: Cross-platform network monitoring solutions. Monitors your mission-critical systems, databases, and network devices and provides instant notifications when failures are detected.
- ScriptLogic by Inteletek: Graphical enterprise logon script for Windows-based networks that combines security policies, profiles and logon scripting in a single GUI console. Product info, FAQ, custom scripts, upgrades, technical notes, online demo, 45 days evaluation, and shareware and freeware network administration utilities.
- Seamless Technologies, Inc: Software development and systems integration "boutique" specializing in integrated enterprise management systems (IEMS), networked applications, and the development of highly available networks and systems. Focus on the telco, financial and healthcare markets.
- Sessionwall: Includes a number of predefined reports reflecting network usage and definitions. The reports can be fine tuned by defining a specific time range, stations and other options.
- Silverback Technologies: IT monitoring software provider delivering integrated, web-based network, system and application monitoring solutions.
- SmartLine Inc.: Network and security shareware mainly for Windows NT/2000 - a remote task manager and several access control programs. Product information, downloads, and some freeware.
- SolarWinds Software: Network management, monitoring, and discovery tools for Windows enabling thorough network analysis.
- SolarWinds.net: Developer of network management and discovery tools.
- Stonesoft: Corporate Network Security and mission critical e-business solutions
- TNT Software: Developers of Windows NT/2000 administration tools that monitor in real-time system performance, security logs, and NT event logs, and send automated, user-defined notifications.
- TSE Traffic Shaping Engine: A bandwidth manager for Novell NetWare.
- Telchemy: Develops QoS monitoring and distributed management software for multimedia networks.
- This is the home page for Mojometer: Mojometer, Unix, Linux, server, servers, product, applications, install, configuration, Web. the tool for monitoring Unix/Linux based servers, Mojometer is easy to install, configure and use. All installation/configuration could be done via GUI.
- TrackBird: Suite of solutions to automatically track and manage IT resources. Via the network, it provides detailed descriptions of hardware, software and user profiles. Comprised of four solutions hardware and software inventory, license metering and SNMP compliant network node inventory.
- Troika Networks: Offers intelligent controllers and configuration management software to simplify storage networking and clustering.
- UltiCAM 2000 Cable and Asset Management: Software system that simplifies the day-to-day task of maintaining and managing the physical layer details for most types of network.
- Visionael: Provider of network management and security solutions designed for the largest and most complex corporate, government, and service provider networks.
- Xenicom Ltd.: Developers of Omnix, a software package that delivers integrated management for many of the engineering functions needed to plan, build and operate mobile phone networks.
- ipMonitor: Tests the availability and responsiveness of network devices and applications, and offers administrator alerts. Also features task automation, auto-recovery solutions, and activity reports.
- mysaNiTy for Windows NT4 and 2000 Sever: Create, manage, move, delete user acccounts, control workstation security and desktop security, and drive and printer mappings for Windows 2000 and NT4 Server networks.