Search Home : Computers : Software : Networking : Thin Clients
- Brian Madden: Citrix and Terminal Services news from a freelance consultant and author.
- Brian Madden: Independent consultant and author specialising in Citrix and Terminal Services. Includes presentations, articles, forums and utilities.
- CLAM: Combining the capabilities of a PC with a thin client without having to change the existing hardware.
- Cedar Systems, Inc.: inexpensive Windows Based Terminals
- Citrix: MetaFrame application server software enabling centralized application management, remote computing.
- Client Server Technology: Jacada provides Web and GUI capabilities to mainframe and AS/400 applications by automating the generation of intelligent ActiveX, Visual Basic and Java thin client solutions.
- Jacada: Provides web-to-host, GUI, and legacy integration for mainframe and AS/400 applications by generating Java or Visual Basic thin client solutions.
- Leading Edge Technology: LAN/WAN client and server network and technology solutions for business.
- Liberate Technologies: Oracle's NC initiative
- Maxan Systems: Manufacturer and supplier of thin clients and other hardware.
- Neoware Systems, Inc.: Windows-based terminals.
- Netra j Server Software: for deployment and administration of network computers.
- Network Computing Devices, Inc.: the thin client leader, providing hardware and software that delivers simultaneous, high-performance, easy-to-manage access to applications from any desktop.
- Network Executive Software, Inc.: Service and enhance the NETEX family of products which consist of NETEX, USER-Access, Bulk File Transfer (BFX), Print File Transfer (PFX), and Transaction Processing System (TPS).
- ShopThin: Provides thin client products for sale such as Citrix Metaframe and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Sys-Manage A. Denter: Products for the administration and management of Microsoft Windows and Windows-NT networks.
- The Thin Net: Thin computing portal with tips, downloads, links and help for Citrix and Windows Terminal Server administrators.
- Thin-World Computing: Resources, links, and forums for application hosting & thin client technologies.
- ThinAnywhere: Client-server middleware enabling software applications to be web enabled without any changes to the application.
- TigerTech Corporation Ltd: Thin client terminals for sever-based applications
- Why America Online (AOL) is a virus to networks and how to fix the problem: Dexter Hansen explains a fix for people with a problem running AOL software over a network.