Search Home : Computers : Software : Online Training
- @citiwide: The CitiWide Computer Training Center is a community leader in the provision of computer based training to low income people, workers, professionals and executives.
- Affordable Computer Training (UK): Self development courses and information for the IT Professional and IT User.
- Azimuth Interactive: Developer of interactive, broadband software training products for corporate, government, and educational organizations. Available for purchase online.
- Brainbuzz SkillDrill: Online IT skills testing in programming, networking and others.
- Broadband Technical Archive: Resource for technical white papers, service requirements, and software specifications relating to broadband.
- CBT400: Computer based training for IBM AS400, security, connectivity and e-commerce solutions.
- COMPUT-a-PAC: Specialist courses on site or by distance learning in computing. Hardware and software engineering and web design are specialities.
- Complete Support for AutoCAD: Comprehensive training for AutoCAD 14, 2000 and future releases. This is subscription based site, offering a free trial subscription.
- Computer and Software Training, Inc.: Computer and Software Training, personalized to company staff, in legal time billing and case management.
- Courses on Disk: CD-ROM based training courses for Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Internet Explorer. Supplied on CD-ROM for convenience and ease of use.
- DCTempJobs.com: Microsoft Office Online Training Tutorial Resource. Tutorials on Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access
- Datatrain: The word leader in IBM Mainframe and Midrange training courses. MVS Applications, Operations and Helpdesk, AS/400, VSE and Tandem.
- Enterprise Development: Training and certification for internet software development.
- ExecuTrain: Multimedia-based and instructor-led training courses on business application packages, network management, and application development.
- Freeskills.com: Free PDF format courses from beginners guides to advanced programming techniques.
- GCF Global Learning: Provides free, web-based career and computer training. Self-paced or instructor-supported. Covers Microsoft applications, computer, email, and money basics. CEUs offered for some classes.
- I-training.com: Online Internet Training, offering how-to tips on the use of various popular software packages.
- IBM PC Institute: Develops online training for customers, IBM Business Partners and IBM employees. Focus is on sales, technical (including certification) and service training for IBM PCD products and solutions.
- ITC Learning Corporation: Interactive multimedia training titles and training management solutions from introductory to advanced delivered via CD-ROM, video, LAN, intranet and Internet.
- Infopackets.com: Specialize in providing Windows help and computer hardware and software help in the form of online video tutorials.
- Internet eLearning Institute: Certificate training and professional development courses for Information Technology professionals or those wanting to be an IT professional.
- Java Developer Connection: Free online tutorials from Sun, including jGuru short courses and online Java Series books.
- KnowledgeIsland.com: An IT tutorial portal. Links to free computer-related tutorials and FAQs.
- KnowledgePool: Providers of custom e-learning, blended solutions and a managed learning service.
- Knowledgenet: Catalog of courses for IT professionals
- Land Grant Training Alliance: Online lessons on popular word processors, presentation graphics, spreadsheets,databases, and Internet topics.
- Learning For Busy People: Offers e-learning, CD-ROM Learning and Video Learning libraries in IT Professional, IT Certification, Software Applications and Personal/Professional Development.
- LearningTopics: Learning modules and online workshops to help get the most from Microsoft Office and Windows.
- LearnitCorp: Interactive training products for popular applications, and e-learning solutions, targeting end-users, OEM computer makers, small to mid-size companies, and enterprise corporations.
- Linux Survival: A free Web-based interactive Linux training course
- MEDIAplus by ENI Group: Offers online and remote training on desktop applications.
- NETg: A Thomson Learning business that develops a full range of learning solutions using learning objects and precision learning technology. Courses in multiple languages, covering professional IT, desktop and personal development skills.
- New Horizons: Offering online, traditional, and hybrid learning methods for training in technical and desktop applications.
- OnSite: Application training provider focusing on custom collaborative and office software packages.
- OneOnOne Computer Training: Self-paced computer software training.
- Online-learning.com: Offers online courses for technical writers and web professionals in topics ranging from XML authoring to professional technical writing.
- Punjab Technical University: Online Virtual Campus for technical collaboration with web-enabled Distance Learning.
- Qtrain: Specializing in XML training provides a catalogue of courses.
- Reach Online: Web Based Training Courses on computer applications, professional development, technical certification preparation, and practical skills.
- SVi Training Products: Supplies corporations, schools and government with state-of-the-art PC courseware and skills assessment tools. Products include MOUS and a full range of Computer Based Training.
- SmartVR: Live simulated 3D environments for e-Learning and communication, to facilitate better learning and communication with advanced, cost-effective technology.
- SofTutor: Training for AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- Softrain: Software training for aviators and sailors
- Software Testing Training: Online courses in software testing techniques.
- Solvenet: Online tips and help for users of Windows and internet products, in English and Belgian.
- The Atomic Learning Library: Subscription-based online software training accomplished through brief "atoms" of learning (short streaming QuickTime movies).
- Total Training: Offering graphics and animation software training on a variety of products.
- TutorPro: Develops authoring tools and online training courses for IT end users.
- Typing Pal Online: Free online program to help learn how to type.
- Virtual Training: Provides affordable online computer and software training using QuickTime movies with voice-over narration.
- WARP!: Computer Training Materials in Adobe's PDF format.
- Webassessor.com: Online Skill Assessment Software for fully customizable web-based assessment authoring and delivery.
- eLearningToday: Comprehensive, interactive online training for the most popular PC applications, operating systems and web development applications.
This category in other languages: