Search Home : Computers : Software : Shareware : Diagnostics
- ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool: Performs computer configuration analysis and provides detailed information on computer hardware and its working modes.
- BurnInTest: Utility that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously tested for reliability and stability. The ability to save results to disk as log file. Requirements, DirectX and Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/ME/XP.
- CPU Info: CPUInfo provides quick verification of key system parameters such as processor speed, model number and cache settings.
- DIAG: Diagnostic program detects, tests and benchmarks the entire hardware and software on the system. [Dos]
- Dacris Benchmarks: Test the performance of various components in the PC. Test CPU, memory, bus, system information, hard disk, video card, and 3D speed. There are also three reliability tests, and generates and load reports.
- Diag for Win 9x: A DOS-based diagnostics program for Windows.
- Dr. Hardware PC Test and Benchmark: Analyze the system, including the BIOS, CPU, SDRAM modules, as well as EIDE, PCI, and SCSI devices. Also provides benchmarks and report function. [Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- DriveSpeed DRSP: DOS utility to tests the read and write speed of almost any drive by performing a series of DOS I/O operations. The results are displayed in kilobytes per second and MegaBytes per minute.
- GoldMemory: Dos operating memory tester to find memory errors, incompatibility between memory modules and motherboard and incorrect settings the operating system is not able to find. Test is running up to 4GB of memory.
- HARDiNFO PRO: Provides detailed information about the system and runs benchmark tests on the hardware under Windows 95/98.
- HWiNFO32: A system information utility designed especially for detection of hardware. The program displays all the components hierarchically and generates a log file. DOS version available too.
- Hardware Sensors Monitor Pro: Hmonitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system temperature, voltages and cooling fans, to ensure that the operator has ample warning that the system is not operating properly. [Win 9x/NT/2000]
- Hot CPU Tester: A computer system health and stability tester. It tests CPU, and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors/bugs and defective parts. It is a burn-in test with uniquely designed state of the art DefectTech engine.
- InfoPro: Displays detailed system information and provides benchmark tests for Windows 95/98 systems. The benchmark results can be saved and printed.
- MemMonster: Optimize RAM by increasing or free up and defragmenting memory. Program features include automatic and manual RAM recovery capabilities, and a RAM defragmenter. Also the ability to adjust various memory caches, and a customizable memory monitor.
- MemWatcher - Matrix Software: It provides an accurate indication of the computer's memory usage, both physical RAM and page file on Windows 95/98/ME/NT, also displays system's CPU and `resource` usage. Stress tests your applications, by simulating low memory situations.
- MemoKit: Computer memory optimizer and performance booster with a memory and cache optimizer, and a memory and `resource` leak analyzer. It uses algorithm for PC memory optimization and recovery, which provides PCs fast response even in memory overload conditions. For Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT.
- Memory Optimizer by DMK Corp.: Program that boosts the PCs performance and stability up to 200% and prevents most Windows crashes. It can monitor and optimize the system memory in the background to provide stability and faster program access. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- Memory Zipper Plus: Memory optimization and management utility. Free the memory that Windows neglects and fails to release, defragment the computer's RAM, and repair memory leaks to avoid crashes.
- MvPCinfo 1.31: MVsoft Co shareware diagnostic tool for all Windows operational systems above 3.1. Detecting the station components: of hardware and software. Utility does not require installation on tested PC and could be run from floppy, any shared network directory or server logon script.
- OpusWare Enterprise, Inc.: Hot CPU Tester, a system stability tester suitable for everybody. It tests CPU and virtually all parts of motherboard units for error.
- PC Accelerator: A set of tools designed to tweak TCP/IP connection speeds, graphics card, and general PC settings to improve system performance. It includes a comprehensive help file system, full-featured tool-tip descriptions, and a new compile code method.
- PC Booster: Safely optimizes all aspects of the PC. Auto-Tune will automatically speed up the PC for best performance once the diagnostics program is run. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- PC Doctor On Call: Official site. Computer diagnostic and repair tool that performs a series of diagnostic checks to locate file errors and problems, including all types of software errors, and Registry problems.
- PC-CONFIG: A small DOS based system information software that gives you a quick but complete overview over unknown computer hardware. Can be driven by command line parameter and redirect all output to file.
- PassMark Performance Test: Immediately assess the performance of the computer and compare it to a number of standard, baseline computer systems. Program can be run from a floppy. Includes over 20 individual tests, which are divided between six test suites.
- Serial Communications Link Analyser - by Contract I.T. Pty Limited.: Communications analyzer to test RS-232 to RS-485, or RS-422 protocol converter. It will report framing errors, parity errors if parity is enabled, and character mismatch, then calculate statistics.
- Serial Port Mapper : Program allows you to map any serial ports: Program allows you to map any serial ports to any other serial ports.
- Shared Serial Ports: Shared Serial Ports allows sharing real serial ports between multiple applications via a virtual serial port. Applications will receive/send data to/from real serial port simultaneously.
- SiSoft Sandra: A system information and diagnostic utility. It is a system analyzer, diagnostic and benchmarking utility can also perform burn-in tests. Provides performance enhancing tips along with benchmarks. [Windows / Linux]
- Soft3D software, tools for diagnostic, monitoring, and security: Attractive and powerful software for monitoring and diagnostic on windows platforms.
- System Analyser: Detects and provides information about all the hardware in the computer. It also provides benchmarks of the processor, memory, hard disks, CD-ROM and the video adapter.
- TaskInfo2000: A Task Manager and System Information utility for Win95/98/NT/2000. It shows in real time information about all running processes and threads including ring0 VxD threads.
- The Windows Registry Experts: Information and software utilities to fix most Windows errors: Registry and file errors, Windows tweaks and optimizing memory and disk space.
- UniRefresh Home: UniRefresh is a universal DOS refresh rate utility using VESA VBE 3.0. It sets refresh rates for all VESA graphics modes and dos GLIDE modes.
- Universal Serial Data Monitor - Serial Data Protocol Analyzer: The program is designed to display and record high speed serial data using the PC serial port(s), supports all possible baud rates 110 to 115,200 bps, dual port operation, and automated log file handling and scheduling. [Windows 3.1/95/98/ME]
- VEK Software: Program is designed to restore Windows 95/98 system files corrupted by incorrect installation of new software or by a virus.
- Virtual Serial Port Kit: Program creates pairs of virtual serial ports connected virtually to each other.
- WinRamTurbo the Performance Enhancer: A Windows memory management utility to improve overall system performance. With a memory optimizer, file and disk cache optimizer and a performance booster.
- Winutils: Problem-solving and scheduling utilities for Windows, products include Techscheduler and Techfacts XP.
- XMark.NET: Performance testing utility to benchmark computers, using a series of tests as well as system information. It features an online test result database and a set of diagnostic and stress tests. Product documentation, screenshots, and downloads.