Search Home : Computers : Software : Shareware : Networking
- A1Monitor: Network monitoring software package. Includes logging, notification, reboot capability, option to run as an NT service. [Win 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP]
- ACMEtoolz Server Management Utilities: Penguin Monitor 8s uses a secure SSH connection for monitoring up to 8 Linux/Unix servers on your LAN or across the Internet. It runs under Windows 9x/Me/XP/NT/2K. Other networking utilities include POP3 Cleaner PRO and Secur-e-mail. Software descriptions, FAQs, pdf documentation, and downloads.
- APT Computer Solutions, Inc.: Programs to manage access to networked computers, schedule facilities, and maintain mailing lists.
- Admin's Server Monitor: Monitor logs and displays the quantity of traffic on the server's shared disks loaded by client PCs via a network. It shows the accumulated byte counts read from server disks by client PCs via a network. For Windows NT/2000.
- AdventNet Agent Toolkit Java Edition: Complete development environment to build standalone SNMP agents, Multi-Protocol agents, and standalone TL1 agents. It is a suite, which provides testing tools to cater the needs of agent developers.
- Alchemy Lab: Network management and inventory tools. Product specifications, screenshots, and trial downloads.
- AllegroSurf: Web accelerating and content filtering proxy server, which allows the sharing of a single Internet connection between multiple computers on a LAN. Supports most Internet protocols, including DNS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, and SOCKS5, and features a built-in scheduler for offline browsing. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- Ariolic NTPager: Network messenger for Windows NT and Windows 2000 systems.
- Ariolic Software: Qualitative utilities for instant messaging. NTPager - network messaging system, NetSend 9x - console program for sending network messages on Windows 9x, PopupMe - unique server for receiving network messages on Windows 9x.
- Atelier Web Remote Commander: Manage and audit remote servers and workstations or provide helpdesk support within LANs, and across the Internet, without the installation of any kind of remote software.
- Bandwidth Controller: Bandwidth management, and traffic shaping software for Windows 2000 and XP, runs on the server with no client software needed.
- Baseband Technologies: LinkFerret network monitoring products consist of monitoring utilities and packet sniffers for capture, statistical analysis, and protocol decoding. Product specifications, FAQs, company information, and download.
- Boxware: Network monitoring tool for monitoring devices on TCP/IP based networks. Software descriptions, screenshots, FAQs, demo download, and contact details.
- CC Get MAC Address Software: Utility to find MAC address and computer name from IP address on the LAN even out of a LAN range. Supports Wake On LAN (WOL), use it to wake up any computer on the LAN remotely.
- CProxy: A Windows 95/98/2000/NT4 software solution that provides a single point of contact between the network and the Internet, support for Dial-Up, permanent, or ISDN connections. LAN users can run World Wide Web, News and FTP applications on the workstations.
- DHCP: Server will automatically assign TCP/IP configuration information to MacTCP, Open Transport (OT), Windows and UNIX clients.
- DeviceLock: Gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices ports, floppies, Magneto-Optical disks, on a local computer. Program can be used to flush a storage device's buffers and to get extended information about devices and NTFS partitions. For Windows 2000/NT.
- File Sharing for Net v1.51: Creat web-base bulletin board and file / photo sharing system, support picture thumb feature. Create web-base forums to uploading/downloading files on the Internet. It is secure and easy to use.
- FlashDeli: Instant messaging system for LAN or Intranet. Ability to exchange with messages with colleagues and neighbors.
- Friendly Pinger: Visualizes the computer network as an animated screen to perform administration functions, monitoring, scanning, ping, visual trace route, and inventory over the network.
- Globesoft: MultiNetwork Manager is designed to toggle among multiple TCP/IP, LAN, or dial-up settings in Windows. It also incorporates RAS dialing as well as Windows network settings. [Windows XP/NT/ME/95/98/2000]
- Golden Bits Software: noteNOW is a smart network messaging system that enables efficient instant broadcasting of messages to all or specific groups of network users. Requirements, Windows NT/2000, noteNOW Desktop.
- HostMonitor: Network monitor program and system management tool that allows the continuous monitoring of servers availability and performance. Supports various log file detail levels and formats, and include a log analyzer that can display information for each tested host separately.
- IPcalc: Palm version of an IP address calculator.
- Imprint Software: Psychonet is a multi-platform neural network application for analyzing data. It finds patterns based on earlier history that has accumulate in the network through a process known as training. User guide, and downloads.
- Innerdive Solutions, LLC.: Products include Router IP Console simple in usage SNMP-based tool intended for management and control of active network equipment. SNMP MIB Scout Compiler and browser for any vendor specific MIB files. [Win 95/98/NT/2000]
- JM Pager: A corporative pager for work in TCP/IP networks on Windows platforms. Primary aims - remote administration of client computers in a network and messaging tool for users.
- LAN Search software: Software designed to search local area networks for all kinds of files. The program can search for specific files or for files of a certain kind. Feature a fast search engine, ability to search the hidden network resources, and IP subnetworks.
- LANScan Software: Network Monitoring and Diagnostic software is the fast and easy way to monitor LAN activity. It's fully compatible with Windows 95/98/NT/2000 and does not require special hardware or software.
- LANauditor: Quickly and easily capture and track computer hardware and software inventory. Audit standalone and remote computers via e-mail or a "walkaround" disk, and stores the audit data in a Microsoft Access database. Windows 95/98/Me/NT.
- Labtam Inc.: Produces X-Server for Windows, NFS client and server, SSH, and FTP software.
- LanHunter: Search for files on a local network (LAN). Several search criteria by name, date, size and text in a file. Ability to export search results to different file formats.
- Link Maven - Briggs Softworks: A parallel port file transfer tool for Windows. Connect two PCs together with a parallel link cable and copy, move, and delete files and directories between them.
- MSN Tools: The Tools permit the user to automatically: launch programs upon receipt of messages, check mailboxes, forward messages from mailboxes to an MSN-designated account, forward messages to mailboxes, forward messages to a MSN-designated number.
- Magneto Software: Develop and markets software tools and utilities for Windows 95/98/NT/2000. Products include MeagPing application, SkICMP and SkSMTP ActiveX controls for multiple software platforms and networking environment.
- NSend: Graphical user interface for Net Send. Allowing AutoReply, automatically add signature; send message to a group, address book, save incoming and outgoing messages, system tray and drag-and-drop functionality.
- NTsu: Program is a multi-session and multi-desktop management utility which allows the running of programs under another user account. Includes multilogon and multidesktop capabilities. Downloadable 15-day trial for Windows NT/2000.
- Netman: Freeware and shareware programs which allows network administrators to perform automatic LAN inventory, software asset monitoring and facilitate instant communication across workgroup.
- NetworkSearcher: Software for file searching across a LAN with the ability to search hidden network resources. [Windows NT/2000/XP]
- PacScope: Integrated network analyzer, which monitors and visualizes packet activities on local area network or Internet through Ethernet.
- Pigeon Communication System: Communication and notification software for a Company's internal communication, send message, warning or alert to designated users posted in a non-obtrusive scrolling banner.
- PortsLock: Firewall that offers user-level access controls for Windows NT/2000/XP. It integrates with the Windows user authentication system.
- ShixxNOTE: Display notes on the desktop. Send note through local network, Internet or Email. It is configurable and stable. Perfect for LAN communication. Set paragraph format, color, font, an alignment.
- Softros Systems, Inc.: Develops software for corporate networks, such as server-client network time synchronization software, local networks (LAN) and wide networks (WAN) messaging software.
- Software Reflective Memory: A high throughput/low latency using COTS hardware and the internal CPU exception mechanism to implement a reflective memory system for control system, distributed, and wireless networked applications.
- SurfDoubler: Simultaneously connect up to three computers to the Internet. Ability to run a Virtual Private Network (VPN) using PPTP Point to Point Tunnelling Protocol, so any one computer at a time can be a PPTP Client on a Network. [Macintosh / Windows]
- SyGate Home Network: Software that enables multiple users on a local area network LAN to share a connection to the Internet through a single machine that acts as the gateway. Supports analog modem, ISDN, cable modem, xDSL, and DirecPC. Requirements, Internet connection, Network, and Windows 9x/NT/2000.
- TCS 4.20: Trends management program handles field data from one or more acquisition systems, or internal performance data from servers. It manages any kind of periodically updated value in a database, which can be reached by SQL query.
- Tiasoft, LLC: NetSecrets e-mail is the first real-time network utility designed to make the complex tasks of monitoring e-mail traffic easy. Will help to control and analyze information in the network.
- Tiny Message: Useful utility for send instant messages as fast as possible on a Windows network.
- Voice Modem Software: A voice modem tool that records telephone conversation with the computer.
- WDumpEvt: Windows NT/2000 event log management, view, print, dump list of events, user/ras sessions or print jobs. Dump in ASCII-delimited, CSV or HTML format. Schedule these actions with the LogSched service.
- WanSpy: Utility for network managers for monitoring the load on the WAN port on Cisco routers. Features: SNMP version 2 compliant, simple upgradation path to all coming SNMP versions. [Win 95/98/2000/NT]
- WhatsUp Gold by Ipswitch: A network status monitoring utility that can handle large, hierarchical networks. Features include, IPX monitoring, the ability to view network statistics from a Web browser, remote Web-based administration, and the ability to monitor popular applications.
- WinHexCom: A dual channel hexadecimal, ASCII, and ANSI protocol analyzer for RS232, RS422, or RS485 full- or half-duplex synchronous and asynchronous protocols. Works with any standard PC serial adapter. For Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- WinPopup Gold: Send, receive message and chat throughout a local network with a skinable instant messenger.
- WinRadius: Standard RADIUS server for network authentication, accounting, and a remote manage client for PPP authentication. It can be used for telecommunication accounting platform.
- Winproxy: Program is a proxy server that in tandem connects all personal computers to the Internet, through a single connection from an existing service provider. Ensures network security with a stealth firewall and protects the network from viruses with server-side virus protection.
- YinSite Inc: HttpConnect is a client/server application to access network `resource` across a company firewall, by transferring any network traffic into HTTP request to pass through the firewall.
- eEye Digital Security: Provides security products and services to help secure networks. Products are 'SecureIIS' an application firewall, 'Retina' the network security scanner, 'Iris' network traffic analyzer, and 'Blink' the network availability monitor.
- iCU: Network "In-and-Out" board that can tell instantly where colleagues are.