Search Home : Computers : Software : Shareware : Windows : Mathematics
- 20-sim: Is a modeling and simulation program, that can simulate the behavior of dynamic systems, such as electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems, or any combination of these. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- AutoGeometer: Provides users with commonly used tools for plane, solid, and analytic geometry.
- BestCode - Programmer's Component Source: Components for Delphi, C++ Builder, COM, ActiveX, NetObjects Fusion and others. Component categories include Mathematical Expression Parsers, ISAPI/CGI, NetObjects Fusion Extensions.
- Converter Pro: Professional unit converter for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, speaks English, German and French. Comes with a database that contains the most important conversion factors to convert length, area, volume, mass, force, pressure, density, energy, power, temperature, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity and time units.
- CurveExpert: Comprehensive curve fitting system. XY data can be modeled using a toolbox of linear regression models, nonlinear regression models, interpolation, or splines. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Engineering Power Tools: Engineering tool for use by both students and professionals. Over 70 program modules and data tables are organized into one package.
- Equation Grapher and Regression Analyzer: Equation Grapher is a function-plotting and analyzing program, and Regression Analyzer is an analyzing, and curve-finding program for statistical data.
- FindGraph: Data-analysis, and graph plotting tool suitable for students and engineers. Regression analysis, neural network approximation. With graphics editor to easily add and move points.
- Graphmatica: Is an equation plotter with numerical, and calculus features. It can graph Cartesian functions, relations and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Kalkulator: Offers standard functions, like logarithmic and exponential, trigonometric and inverse, hyperbolic and inverse, square, cube, and corresponding roots; Euler functions; statistical distribution functions; and user-defined functions. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- MGCSoft: Editor primarily for math equations.
- Math Basics: Software consists of fifteen programs aimed at Grades 1 through 6. The programs help teach the four basic arithmetic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division for whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Mathemania: Is a virtual work-surface, which allows you to solve algebraic problems with the ease of drag and drop manipulations. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Mathematics Worksheet Factory: Freeware and shareware programs to create customized math worksheets for practice in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division with whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Matrix Workshop: Manipulates matrices of both real and complex numbers. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- MoNooN: Developer of several 2D, and 3D mathematical function plotting tools.
- Multiplication Table Software: Program is designed to help children learn the multiplication tables.
- NLREG: A statistical analysis program, that performs linear and nonlinear regression analysis, and curve fitting. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- Penny Penguin's Math Bingo: A multimedia math game for preschool and early elementary school children designed to teach your child addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- PmaCalc: Fully featured adding machine with the functions of a mechanical adding machine plus capabilities associated with a Windows environment.
- SimApp-Simulation: Graphical block diagram simulator. Simulations in the time and frequency domain. Produces time, Bode and Nyquist plots. Supports user defined blocks and libraries.
- Turbo Grapher: Is a technical graphing, and curve fitting program. [Win95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- U-Convert-It: Metric conversion software and calculator, convert units of measure from one type to another metric and customary. Software descriptions, screenshots, FAQs, download, and contact details.
- UCalc: Program supports graphing, scientific, and financial calculations. Includes an expression evaluator, unit converter, general ledger, equations solver, and 2D/3D function plotter.
- UnitStar: Unit conversion program with hundreds of units and detailed descriptions. Features include generation of conversion tables, adjustable decimal places, and display of conversion formulas.
- Valgetal: Play with falling numbers and improve your math skills. An educational number game with similarities to Tetris.
- Vinny Graphics: Graphing and data analysis program for engineers, and engineering students. It produces multi-parameter design or test data graphs, and performs simple math operations on groups of cells. [Win95/98]
- WinCurveFit: A scientific least squares curve fitting program. Data sets can be entered into a spreadsheet window, imported from programs like Excel, or extracted from text files.
- dBSTAT: Contains three major components: database (data manipulation, comparison, and display), Statistics Wizard (descriptive and comparative statistics, nonparametric tests, correlation, and regression), and Graphics Wizard (creates any kinds of charts).