Search Home : Computers : Software : Shareware : Windows : Security : Keylogger
- Activity Monitor: Visible or not, this tool monitors the applications launched while it is active, and records all activity in a log file.
- Activity Monitor 2001: Monitors all computers connected to a LAN.
- Activity-Tracker: Invisible keystroke logging, work time activity tracker, and Internet filtering software. Product overview, screenshots, FAQs, and trial downloads.
- Amecisco: Developer of Invisible KeyLogger 98, and Invisible KeyLogger Stealth.
- AppsTraka: A desktop security application, which monitors and controls user activity. It can track programs, files, keystrokes, and Web sites visited.
- Ardamax Keylogger: Invisible keystroke recorder that captures user activity and saves it to a log file. The log file can be viewed as a text or web page.
- Backup Key: Key logging program that saves all key strokes. It allows one to restore typed work, including its layout. It also monitors the programs that are used. [Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP]
- Bitlogic Software: Developer of several keylogging and security programs.
- Blinc Software: Windows logging software, WinLogger tracks all users key stokes and mouse clicks in a simple non-technical view. [Windows 9x/2000/XP]
- Find-Out: Each program that is run, and each visited Web site is automatically logged to a secure file, and can be reviewed at any time by an authorized user.
- IntraSpy: Reports everything the user types passwords, chat, email, and does, sites visited online, programs used. Adds time stamps to all events, and remembers the system startup, and shutdown time.
- Key Logger - Ikitek Software: Records any key presses stealthly and is easy to install and use. Window titles, usernames, and event times will also be logged in compact format. Product overview, screenshots, online manual and downloads.
- KeyKey 2000: Runs in the background, and captures every word, and letter typed into a computer.
- KeySpy: KeyBoard logger and remote controller used to capture what someone has typed on a PC keyboard.
- Keyboard Spectator: Multifunctional keyboard tracking software. Product specifications, screenshots, downloads, and purchasing information.
- Keysnatch: Application that hides and records all keyboard activities. It also captures screenshot related to that particular activity and stores it to a predefined location.
- Mouse and Key Recorder: Is able to record mouse-clicks and keystrokes in any Windows application, and to play them.
- Orvell Monitoring 2002: Automatically takes hundreds of screen snapshots, like a surveillance camera and record all keystrokes. Recordings are protected by hotkeys that are chosen. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
- PC Activity Monitor Pro: Invisible keylogger, that captures all users activity on the computer. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads.
- PC Spy: Runs in the background to capture, and save screen images while away from the computer.
- SpyAgent: Monitors and logs keystrokes, application usage, window activity, Web site activity, passwords used, and Internet connections made.
- Ultimate Spy: Keystroke and screenshot recorder.
- Winvestigator: Records all the keys that are pressed on the computer, and can take screenshots as well. Product specifications, screenshots, and downloads. [Windows 95/98/ME]