Search Home : Computers : Software : Shareware : Windows : Security : Parental Control
- Bsafe Online: Offers content filtering software.
- CSS Software: Utility for preventing minors from excessive use of any program.
- ChiBrow: Simplified children's browser that gives parents control of web sites visited. Includes database of recommended sites.
- Control Kids: Filters objectionable content and suppresses pop-up / banner advertising. Records visited web sites and logs keystrokes. (Win95/98/Me/2000/NT 4.0/XP)
- Data Apples Corporation: Suntereo is a parental control software for the Internet that will allow parents to decide what sites can be viewed. Requirements: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- File Sharing Sentinel: Prevents installation and use of peer to peer file sharing software such as Kazaa, Morpheus, Bearshare, etc.
- Internet Timer 3: Monitor and control children's online time and application usage. Features log viewer, usage limiting, application restriction, multi-language and context-sensitive help file included.
- KidSplorer Web Browser for Kids: Allows children to safely browse the internet unsupervised, by preventing access to objectionable materials and sites.
- Media Detective: Finds and removes pornographic media files from a PC's hard drive. Detects skin color in movies and images to help identify nudity.
- MoM Web Monitor: Supervisor utility for URL logging, tracking and recording screen shots of Internet activity.
- Nanny 2003: Provides for restricted access of a computer system by way of per-user time allocation, prevention of access to system settings, time and accessibility control over specified applications and internet access.
- PC-Parent: Software to capture screenshots, and save them for later viewing. View screenshots locally or remotely using the network or Internet.
- Perfect Keylogger: Keylogger with remote installation function, records keystrokes, ICQ/AIM chats, websites visited, makes screenshots and monitors the clipboard.
- Photosnoop: Scans disk drives and attempts to find inappropriate pictures.
- Quality Time: Software limits computer usage to particular times of the day, and limits individuals to an amount of time within those periods, warning users before time runs out.
- SPY-Parent: A variety of tools for parental control, filtering, and monitoring of Internet usage. Parents can monitor computer usage, and control access to Internet sites.
- SafeKidz: Allows parents to limit access to the internet by only permitting visitation of approved sites. Parents create and enter a list of sites that may be visited.
- Security Officer for Windows: Controls access to the computer according to predefined rules, including user restrictions and time schedules.
- Security Software Systems: Offers various software packages to filter, block, and monitor Internet and application use; for home, business, education, and government.
- SilverStone Software Corp.: Computer activity monitoring software for businesses, schools and families with children.
- SmartBlock: Filters incoming internet sites including pornographic, sexual, hate, violence, gambling, and other offensive content. (Win 95/98/Me)
- Surf Spy: Invisible monitoring of Internet activity. Captures the URL of every visited web site and stores it to an encrypted file. (Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP)
- TimeOut PC: Controls and limits time spent on a computer, aimed mainly at parents who want to control how much time their children are spending playing games and surfing the Internet. Product specifications, FAQs, screenshots, and downloads.
- TimeWatcher: Control childrens computer access and how long they are using the computer.
- VIMA Technologies, Inc: Describes how ImageBeagle, a filter for porn images, works and how it can protect kids.
- WatchDog: Parental Control and time management software to restrict the time that users spend on the computer.
- iOpus STARR: Stealth monitoring utility for PCs. Invisibly logs keystrokes, passwords, used applications, visited websites, chat transcripts. Can also email the logfile to a remote PC.
This category in other languages: