Search Home : Computers : Software : Software Engineering
- Advantage Gen Email List and Resource Page: Home of the (un)official peer-support Avantage Gen (formerly known as Cool:GEN) mailing list. Topics include CBD, action diagraming, how-to. Also contains Gen related links and information files.
- Amarco: A CASE tool which uses a service oriented method along three axes: service, structure, and behavior/activity. Integrates the Visio drawing tool and a internal repository.
- Analyst Pro: A tool for systems analysts and software engineers to manage software requirements and test cases throughout the system life cycle.
- CASE Tool Index: An index of computer aided software engineering tools.
- Critical Software: Develops and markets software products for business and mission critical information systems, and provide consulting and engineering services for enterprises.
- David Consulting Group: DCG services include software metrics (including function point analysis), software process improvement and outsourcing.
- Department for CASE Tools: Part of the Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences, this is a research and development organization focusing on Computer-Aided Software Engineering. Particular areas of interest are formal language processing, including compilers, development environments, visualization tools, reverse engineering, verification, repositories and Web portals.
- Dr Patch - Your total patch solution: Dr Patch Limited provide a solution that will answer all your software updating needs. With the combination of daily email, The Ultimate Patch Collection and the Patch Private Eye, we will solve your patch requirements. For less than one person hour per month, we can add the professional edge to your software support needs.
- GTD systems and software engineering: Systems engineering high-tech company leader in space, defence, science, and energy.
- Hanson Corporation: Provides process management and cost estimating tools, including Cost Xpert 2.0; a free monthly journal, software development services, and Delphi consulting.
- Hendrickson Components: Microsoft DNA software architects, software engineering, and development.
- Henley Software: Complete bespoke software solution. From producing the original specifications, through development and implementation to training and support, we can manage your entire project.
- IDEMCOP Project: Information about the Estelle language and methodology used in developing software based on communicating components.
- International Function Point User Group: A non-profit organization promoting the use of function point analysis and other software metrics.
- MR Control Ltd: Independent systems integrator providing custom built control systems, bespoke software, training and technical support.
- Methodology.org: A comprehensive site providing systems, application development, and object oriented methodology information. Includes CASE tools, UML papers, and summary methodologies for software engineering.
- Netron Incorporated: Offers products and services to help accelerate e-business implementation through legacy renewal and reengineering.
- Newman & Spurr Consultancy Ltd: A software engineering company based in Camberley, Surrey, specialising in simulations, mathematical modelling, wargames, operational analysis, graphical interfaces and database design.
- Object-Oriented Project Size Estimator: Provides information on the Oopsize system for estimating the time required to develop an object oriented project.
- Omni-Vista, Inc.: Provides tools and training for software product planning, software project management, and requirements management.
- PERA Enterprise Integration Web Site: Contains information on the PERA Enterprise Model including planning, reference architecture and project execution principles.
- RAISE: Describes a language, method and tools known as the Rigorous Approach to Industrial Software Engineering.
- RenaissanceWeb: A `resource` for the software reengineering community, also including topics such as software maintenance, software evolution, reverse engineering, software understanding and BPR.
- Requirements, Design, and Traceability: A Microsoft Windows based tool for system requirements management.
- SESA - Systems Engineering Society of Australia: Events, forum, regional chapters, resources, management.
- Simulation and Modelling Software from Germany: Specializing in Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS), High Level Architekture (HLA), Space and Aviation.
- Software Architecture, Architects and Architecting: Provides resources for software architects, answers such questions as "what is software architecture" and "why is it important", and covers the architecting process and role of the architect.
- Software Build and Fix: Tips: Some tips to help programmers produce quality code.
- Software Development Resources: Whole variety of resources courtesy of Construx Software Builders Inc.
- Software Engineering Archives: World-Wide Web archives for USENET newsgroup comp.software-eng.
- Software Engineering Australia (S:E:A): An independent organisation set up to improve software acquisition and software development within the Australian IT industry.
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI): SEI is a federal research center whose mission is to advance the state of the practice of software engineering to improve the quality of systems that depend on software. SEI accomplishes this mission by promoting the evolution of software engineering from an ad hoc, labor-intensive activity to a discipline that is well managed and supported by technology.
- Software Productivity Research: Software process management articles, tools, and consulting, led by Capers Jones.
- Software Quality Institute (SQI): UT Austin, Organization for Software Engineering Professionals, Conferences, Seminars, Certification Programs, MSEE Degree Program, Sponsorship of Conference
- Software Research, Inc.: Improve customer delivered software quality through research, design, and implementation of the world's best tools for software testing and quality assurance, functional testing, requirements testing, coverage analysis, regression testing, WebSite testing, embedded system testing, with full support for Java, C, C++, COBOL, Ada, Fortran.
- Telelogic: Supplier of tools for analysis, design and testing of real-time applications.
- Teoco Corporation: Provides practical solutions for complex distributed information systems in such diverse industries as telecommunications, energy, and financial services. We specialize in the areas of software engineering, systems engineering, application systems development, Internet technologies, database solutions, network solutions, and systems integration.
- TheDevShop: Offers tools and add-ons to enhance the Cool:Gen development environment.
- Vanteon: Providing outsourced Windows software design, development, quality assurance and testing services and solutions.
- microTOOL: Develops and support tools for software engineering, process control, version and configuration management.
This category in other languages: