Search Home : Computers : Speech Technology : Telephony
- AVA Technology, Inc.: Manufacturer of voice processing systems for the small to medium size business and K-12 education markets. Products include automated attendants, voice messaging systems, and automated voice information systems for schools.
- Active Phone Server: Comprehensive personal phone assistant software - autodialer, forwards messages, records answers, e-mail checker, ISP dialer, Caller ID, event reminder.
- Adducive: Silicon Valley based voice user interface design consulting, with expertise in over-the-phone speech recognition applications using technology from Nuance and SpeechWorks.
- Alternate Access: Provides e-business solutions for companies who value the telephone as their communication lifeline to customers.
- Applied Voice Solutions: Specializes in the design, development, and implementation of speech-driven IVR systems. Also provides VoiceXML hosting.
- Artix line, fax servers, voice broadcasting system, Intel/Dialogic boards: Artix specializes in development software based on Intel/Dialogic boards such as fax servers, voice and fax messaging. Based in Russia.
- Audissey Communications, Inc.: Specializes in the development of speech recognition applications for use over the telephone concentrating on the human factors side of their services.
- BlueChip Technologies: Develops scalable speech recognition and wireless technology. Co-invests and integrates its technology with partners. Based in Ireland.
- CG-Coreel Logic Systems Ltd., India: Products include Digital Exchange, voicemail systems, IVR and general telecommunications.
- Call Center Consultancy in India: Wide ranging call center consultancy includes web design and networking practices. Based in Chennai, India.
- Call Handling: Specializes in providing call handling in the corporate and private sector.
- Celtic Communications: Designs, develops, implements and supports integrated telephony solutions for small and mid-size enterprises including facilities for ACD, wireless LAN, unified messaging and call analysis. Site has a 'telephony glossary of terms'.
- Centacom Plc: Provides integrated voice and video for call centers. UK based.
- Cherrytree International Ltd.: Netherlands based provider of integrated VoIP telephony solutions, network management, and website content management. Also has Minneapolis office.
- CoAssure: Provides an external third party regression testing service for telephony applications which thoroughly exercises all paths of IVR dialogs. Provides detailed reports of voice dialog bugs and error cases.
- Computer Assisted Telephony Systems: Provider of interactive voice response and CTI solutions, voice mail, fax-on-demand, Web design. IBM Business Partner in South Africa
- Computer telephony voice cards: Intel Dialogic voice cards, voice and fax cards by Rhetorex and Pika technologies, voice mail software and fax broadcasting software packages.
- Comsys: Global provider of speech technology driven applications and value added services for telecom operators, financial institutions and enterprises, based Netherlands.
- Conita Technologies: Conita/Avaya sells broad portfolio of communications solutions and services. Designs, builds, deploys and manages networks for enterprises integrating natural language speech recognition, TTS, and telephony technologies with enterprise software. Serves global, international, and multi-lingual customers.
- Cothern Computer Systems: Consulting house specializing in the full range of IBM speech solutions for web-based, client-server or both.
- DSP Group, Inc.: Supplier of speech recognition hardware for telephone applications.
- Datapulse: Supplier of call center and computer telephony software products to organizations in markets world-wide.
- Digital Union: UK web integrator company providing IVR, VoiceXML plus muli-channel strategies using the majority of the IBM Websphere portfolio of software. Also provides strategic sourcing connecting suppliers and customers.
- EasyIVR Voice Services: EasyIVR is an IVR outsourcing and voice broadcasting service center. Campaigns can be managed online, including reporting and message management.
- Engenic: Specializes in the development of voice systems and provides application development tools. TeleFlow development software, available for download, can be used to create voice applications and portals.
- Enterprise Integration Group.: A consulting and design firm for IVR and VoiceXML applications.
- Fluency Voice Technology: Supplies interactive speech recognition applications to large enterprise call centers using its speaker independent voice application framework based on Java and VoiceXML.
- Go4Customer: Provides IVR outsourcing, IVR solutions and other related consulting services. Based Jaipur, Indis.
- HTI Voice Solutions: Systems integrator and application developer, creating self-service solutions using advanced CRM, IVR, CTI and natural language speech recognition technologies.
- HTK Limited: UK based firm specialising in advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and convergent communications solutions, applications and fully managed bureau services. Has speech recognition, text-to-speech and speaker verification capabilities.
- HotDispatch Marketplace for Telephony Skills and Products: Hotdispatch and Cisco provide this technical marketplace for Ip-telephony technology by pooling the skills and products of key industry contributors. Companies can commission custom applications, obtain third party XML support for Cisco's IP Telephony products and locate existing XML applications for their business.
- IA&A Technologies: Customized interactive phone solutions for businesses offering 24x7 phone access to information, booking, ordering, time and attendance, recording, and callback services. Callers can help themselves via dialogues using speech commands or phone keys.
- IBM WebSphere Voice Server: Enables developers to develop and deploy voice-enabled e-business solutions.
- IP-Globalnet: Offers wide range of custom IVR, speech recognition, speech synthesis, call center, web interface services based in Belgium.
- IVR Q-Voz: IVR and SMS service provider in USA, Mexico, and Latin America for the Hispanic market
- InTouch Digital Systems: Provides CT software for Windows 2000, NT, with voicemail, audiotext, auto-attendant, IVR, outdial, follow-me, web-access and faxback. Aimed at small to medium sized companies.
- InfoTalk: Provides multi-lingual conversational speech recognition software in Asia.
- Interactive Media: Italy based company designs and delivers integrated IVR applications combining speech recognition, fax, conference, VoIP, SS7 systems and computer/telephony technologies.
- Invotec: Telephony systems integration consultants offering speech-enabled IVR, call center solutions and services for enterprise and telecommunications service providers.
- Iron Horse Technologies: Specializes in telephony programming and solutions, using Periphonics PeriProducer.
- Loquendo: Global speech technology company, based in Turin, Italy, providing technology and solutions that enable voice interaction with information in 14 languages.
- Message Technologies, Inc.: IVR programs for patient compliance, locators, and event registration with integrated marketing support.
- Microworks Software Company: Developers of custom voice applications such as voice mail, zip code retrieval, elderly patient monitoring, call cost accounting.
- NSC Natural Speech Communication: Specializing in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) for wireless and wireline implementations with superior performance characteristics under severe noise conditions.
- NovCom: Offering "Cognitel", which senses caller's identity through advanced voice recognition technology; reacts to specific callers with custom greetings/messages, call transfers, or paging notifications. Integrates with MS-Exchange/Outlook. Has voice-activated remote access to check messages. For PCs with Winmodems or equivalent.
- Nuance Communications: Develops speech recognition, voice authentication, text-to-speech and VoiceXML based voice-browsing products and development tools for telephone access.
- Open Source Telecom: A vendor of open-source based hardware and software solutions for the CTI and IVR market.
- Opticom: German-based provider of measuring systems that determine perceived voice, audio and video quality of bandwidth limited channels and compression schemes.
- Outlook Reminder: Appointment reminder by phone, free Microsoft Outlook add in, Voicent Gateway application.
- Packaged Speech Applications for Voice Self-Service.: Apptera Inc. simplifies deployment of IVR by providing configurable packaged applications such as a financial services suite, funds tranfer, atm, name and address capture, mortgage quote.
- Parlance Corporation: Their NameConnector utilizes speech technology to enable callers to dial one number, say the name and get connected to anyone in the enterprise.
- Parwan Electronics Corporation: Auto attendant, voice mail, IVR, and all other computer telephony software.
- Personal IVR: Personal answering machine running on W2K/XP with speech recognition capabilities. 15 day trial download.
- Philips Speech Processing: Develops large vocabulary natural language understanding software as well as VoiceXML and SALT based speech technology for multi-modal applications.
- Phonepad: Collection of telephony `resource` links including PC to phone, voice over IP, wireless, telecomunications jobs, telecomunications news, enterprise networks, Bluetooth, WAP, cellular/PCS, internet phone, telephony tutorials, cheap long distance rates.
- Phonetic Systems, Inc.: Developer of speech recognition software for automated directory assistance.
- Predictive Dialer AS/400 CTI Solutions: Argent Technologies uses AS/400 to control enterprise phone systems.
- Pronexus: Computer telephony applications specialist providing turnkey CT solutions such as information portals, automated account access, outbound dispatch messaging and VBVoice, a RAD tool for building wired and wireless CT applications.
- SRC, The Speech Recognition Company: European provider of high-performance speech technology solutions for telephony and desktop to the corporate marketplace.
- Second Tier Interactive Voice Response Equipment: Buys, sells, leases, services, and supports major brands of interactive voice response equipment including Syntellect, InterVoice, Brite, and Periphonics.
- Simex Telecommunications: Software and hardware solutions for speech technology, voice over IP, computer telephony, DSP. Consulting and project management for telecommunication projects in Eastern Europe.
- Solutions Management and Resource Targeting Ltd: Suppliers of CTI, call center and general soft switch solutions as well as telecommunication and quality ISO9000 consultancy for the telphony arena.
- Speech Design Carrier Systems: German based company providing wide variety of speech based services: multimedia messaging, voice mail, mobile solutions, SMS-to-voice, text-to-speech, mailbox, call center auto-attendant, music-on-hold, telefonanlage, anrufbetreuung, sprachspeicher, anrufbeantworter, wartemusik.
- SpeechSoft, Inc: SpeechSoft provides CT Software for Windows 2000, NT, with Voicemail, Attendant, IVR, OutDial and Faxback.
- Spirit Corp. - DSP Software Source: Eclectic international communications consultants company conducting high-end software project management, development (DSP: fax modems, data modems, telephony, speech/audio processing; GPS; ASIC; 3D recognition, TI TMS320C54x platform) and licensing.
- Sunny Beach Technology: Interactive voice response (IVR) software for TAPI voice modems or telephony cards. Software uses touch tone, speech recognition and text-to-speech generation to interact with callers.
- Symago IVR: Provides design, implemention, and support for interactive voice response (IVR / VRU) systems and contact center technologies of multiple vendors such as Generations, Periphonics, and Speechworks.
- Syscom Wireless: Sells the Telecanor suite of CTI products for rapid IVR development including Virtual Office Assistant, Tele-CRM and Tele-Business process automation.
- System Development Company of NH: Markets IntelliDESK a PC-based auto attendant console and other call handling systems using speech recognition. Provides directory, messaging, paging, on-call, faxing and emergency procedures.
- TSPForum for Nortel Meridian PBX: Informational site about Nortel Meridian PBX systems. Contains error messages, set descriptions and a compendium of incidental but useful information.
- Telaidan: Custom-built, telephone voice response computer systems. using Sonexis's (formerly Brooktrout) ShowNTel IVR/CT platform.
- TeleWare plc: Develops computer telephony software for communication solutions including; personal numbering, hot desking, unified messaging, CTI and IVR. Based in UK.
- Telephone Conference Conclusions 2001: Over 50 speakers addressed the rapid growth in services and voice-commerce using speech recognition with any telephone.
- Telephonetics Interactive Voice Systems Ltd.: Speech recognition and computer telephony specialists largely affiliated with the UK cinema industry. Products include voice dialers, contact portals, bespoke development and technical consultancy.
- Telephony Conference Conclusions 2000: Main findings of second annual "Telephony Voice User Interface Conference" in Scottsdale, AZ. Numerous companies discussed their implementations of speech technology for call center applications.
- Telephony News Bureau: From TMA Associates.
- Telesoft: Provides a variety of IVR systems, school to home communication, voicemail, autodialers, auto attendant, reminder software for doctors and other businesses.
- Test Tool for IVR's: Voice Prover is a tool for load testing and monitoring IVR systems.
- The Voice User Interface Company: Consultancy that provides expertise in the design, development and evaluation of telephony based voice user interfaces. Specializes in the details of dialog design, grammar development, voice branding, dialog failure recognition strategies.
- Thinphone: Subscription based simple email-to-phone or fax service for reminders and alerts. Text-to-speech delivery to one or more phones.Can also deliver .DOC, .WAV and .MP3 files. Not for solicitation or telemarketing.
- True Data: Reseller for Dialogic hardware or PC-PBX's in general including TeleVantage software, Music Telecom hardware, VOIP solutions, telephones, headsets, call center goodies.
- Typefrag.com: Ventrillo (VOIP) hosting and Ventrillo servers provided by Typefrag.
- Ubicall Communications: European provider of speech applications. Voxplorer Receptionist uses speech recognition to automate telephone operator switchboard. Handles regional accents.
- Vail Systems: Develops and hosts carrier-grade VoIP and PSTN communications solutions utilizing speech recognition and text-to-speech. Services include: next-generation IVR systems, managed call routing, IP voice conferencing, IP Centrex, enhanced voice mail, outbound call campaign automation, and VoiceXML applications.
- Versay Solutions: Develops caller speech solutions. Full lifecycle support - from application discovery to custom development and ongoing maintenance and monitoring.
- Virtual Hold Technology: Innovative IVR callback software which uses speech recognition to schedule a live person call back rather than having customer wait in the on hold queue forever. Also includes ability to post a return call time "meter" to customer's browser.
- Vocal Analysis Tools: Nemesysco (Israel) develops vocal lie-detectors, emotion-detectors and love-letectors for various uses such as security, fraud-prevention, border check points, customs points, banks, insurance companies and private uses.
- VocalTec: Markets software that enables voice and multimedia communications over packetized networks, the Internet and intranets. Also develops open systems to bridge the Internet to the public switched telephone network.
- Vocomo Software Corp.: A voice solutions company specializing the tuning, analysis, scalability and user optimization of their delivered IVR applications.
- Voice Metrix Corp.: Provides custom computer telephony software, IVR systems and product development specializing in the judicial marketplace.
- Voice Robots GmbH: German based specialists for computer telephony, IVR and speech applications. Products recognize natural language to query databases, internet or intranet. Fast development environment.
- Voice4net: Designs, develops, implements, and hosts custom IVR/Web self-service solutions for touchtone phone or web browser. Has a 'try it before you buy it' option for multi office enterprises.
- VoiceGenie: Allows hands free, eyes free web access from any phone. Complements WAP wireless web phones. Uses speech recognition, text to speech, and VoiceXML.
- Voicemail and Interactive Voice Response Server: TERAVoice Server 2003 is a voicemail and interactive voice response server software for TAPI and CAPI based hardware that integrates with MS Exchange, Lotus Notes and other SMTP based messaging systems.
- VoxSurf: Provides messaging applications - email, voicemail and unified communication API, and mobile messaging VoiceSMS).
- WebSpeak Inc.: Provides IVR, internet information and payment systems for government agencies, e-commerce web design for government and the private sector.
- eBiz Infosystems Inc - White Paper: Explores the issues of voice enabled application building in enterprises.
- iVoice: Designs, manufactures and markets voice and computer telephony communications systems for small and mid-size businesses and corporate departments. Provides IVR products that are "people oriented," with features that can be readily used without special training or manuals. Principal products: Unified Messaging, iVoice Voice Mail, iVoice IVR, Patient Reminder and speech recognition products.