Search Home : Computers : Supercomputing
- The National Center For Supercomputing: Information about supercomputing applications and research in the United States.
- A History of Supercomputing at Florida State University: Essay written by Jeff Bauer in early 1991.
- Advanced Biomedical Computing Center: Facility provides computing support and technology to the scientists of the National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and extramural biomedical researchers.
- Advanced Simulation and Computing: A United States government initiative to develop simulation capabilities suitable for weapons testing. Program details and links to university partners.
- Australian Partnership for Advanced Computing: Australian computing and communications systems infrastructure. Press releases, description of programs.
- Coalition for Academic Scientific Computation: Links to member institutions and published papers.
- CompInfo - High Performance Computing: Technical articles, news, events, publications, and manufacturer links.
- HPCwire: Online journal of the high performance computing industry.
- ICC at Lawrence Livermore National Lab: Offers current scientific and networking research information.
- National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure: Organization created to develop a national supercomputing infrastructure. Links to resources, current research projects, and outreach programs.
- Primeur: Monthly newsletter about European high performance computing developments. Back issues available.
- Scandal Supercomputing Project: Development of a portable environment for programming supercomputers. Project information and resources about parallel programming.
- Scientific Supercomputing: Parts of this book are available online, with ordering information for a printed copy.
- Standard Interface Methodology: Writing interfaces for the AS/400.
- Summer Institute: A summer program for high school students to learn about supercomputing. Program information and application.
- Supercomputers: A history of supercomputing.
- Supercomputing Online: Includes news, analysis, and discussion about supercomputing.
- TeraGrid.org: National Science Foundation's effort to build and deploy the world's largest distributed infrastructure for open scientific research. Information about partners and funding.
- Terascale Cluster: Information on Virginia Tech\'s super-computer based on Macintosh G5 computers. Includes history, pictures and implementation details.
- Texas Advanced Computing Center: Provides computing resources to enhance research development capabilities.
- The Journal of Supercomputing: Available in print and online. Searchable archives available to subscribers.
- Top 500 Supercomputers: Ranking of supercomputers according to the LINPACK benchmark. Links to news articles.