Search Home : Computers : Virtual Reality : Software
- 3D Studio MAX: A favourite 3D world creation tool with export features for real time 3D.
- Autofact Inc.: A software company developing 3D computer graphics and point-clouds process system.
- Carrara (Metacreations): Full scale 3D modeling packedge with Metastream capability.
- Cosmo Software: Producers of the Cosmo VRML viewer with plugin support.
- DX Studio: Tools for building real time 2D and 3D interactive documents in DirectX 9. Results can be embedded using the ActiveX player, or run as a standalone exe.
- DirectX Developer Center (MSDN): Includes information about Direct3D - a real time graphics library primary for the window platform.
- EZPhysics: Editor used for interactive mapping between meshes and physics engine objects such as proxies and joints. API for reading the edited output XML file and ease the writing of complex virtual physical worlds that look real.
- Flatland: Software for creating and viewing 3Dml - a mark up lauguage aimed at the Internet.
- IDVision: Web enabled virtual product generation with state-of-the-art texture mapping solution, EasyMap web demo.
- INT3D System: Tool for creating virtual interactive 3D scenes for publishing on the World Wide Web.
- Maelstrom: A leading immersive VR software production company.
- MapBuilder: A creation tool to build 3D-worlds for games and virtual reality development.
- Noble Ape: A public access development forum for artificial intelligence, simulation and virtual reality software.
- OpenGL: Industry standard 3D graphics software library supported my many platforms.
- SIAMS S3D: A three-dimensional virtual constructor, which main task is to compose structures.
- SmartVR: Develops SmartVerse, a software suite for building fully dynamic and multi-user shared, voice-enabled 3D worlds for Windows platforms.
- VR Juggler: VR Juggler is an OpenSource (LGPL) virtual platform for VR application development.
- VR++: An open-source framework for creating modular and distrbuted VR applications.
- VRMLmagic: An easy to use tool for creating interactive 3D (Virtual Reality) web pages in the VRML/X3D/Web3D format.
- VantagePoint: Creators of Perspective, a VR viewer that allows you to bring 3D CAD data into a virtual environment.
- Virtual Education Partnership Ltd.: A developer of virtual reality visualisation software for the education and heritage sectors.