Search Home : Games : Board Games : Science Fiction : Ogre
- Ogre: Tactical ground combat games set in the next century, with hovercraft, tanks, infantry, tactical nukes, and a giant cybernetic tank called the Ogre.
- Command Post Gamma: Scenarios, strategies, and variant rules. Includes a scenario creation contest.
- Cygnus X1 Ogre: Variant units and pictures of miniatures.
- Datapulse: Articles and optional rules for OGRE/GEV.
- Generic Wargame Maps: Alternate maps for playing the board games and links to tools for editing maps.
- John Xavier Crimmins' Gallery: Display of paint jobs for Ogre miniatures.
- Karl's Ogre GEV site: Scenario, maps of cities and photos of miniatures.
- Mars Ogre: Unofficial game variant for battles on Mars.
- OGRE: Photos of miniatures.
- OGRE: Topics include building terrain, terrain boards, modelling, safe tool use, and galleries from tournaments.
- OGRE 2200: After the Factory States: Nearly a century after the Last War ended, the world finds itself again threatened, and once again, the OGREs roll across the countryside.
- OGRE Macrotures: Supersized Ogre miniatures construction and convention schedule.
- Ogre Campaigns: New rules, original scenarios, and galleries.
- Ogre Cybertank Artwork: The original illustrations, presented by the artist who drew them.
- Ogre Lite: The rules and units of Ogre on one page.
- Ogre Miniatures: Metal vehicles and figures in 1/285th scale are available from Warehouse23.
- Ogre on the brain: Andrew Walters' articles, fiction and pictures on Ogre.
- Ogre/GEV Mailing List: Moderated forum for the OGRE/GEV games with archives back to 1992.
- PBEM Players for Ogre/GEV: A list of players interested in playing the game by e-mail.
- Pan Pacific Alliance: Recognition manual, combat photos, scenarios, units, maps and miscellaneous other stuff.
- Star Armor Micros: 1/300th scale miniatures somewhat suitable for OGRE.
- VTOL Units for Ogre/G.E.V.: Alternate rules for airborne assault.