Search Home : Games : Gambling : Consultants
- American Gaming Association: Addresses legislative and regulatory issues affecting the casino industry, such as taxation, travel and tourism.
- Anthony Cabot: Gaming law specialist, editor of "Gaming Law Review" and author of "Casino Gaming: Public Policy, Economics And Regulation".
- Austrian Gaming: Design, manufacture and operate advanced gaming systems for gaming jurisdictions worldwide focused on niche markets.
- Cardshark Online: Advice on gaming security and how to protect yourself against card cheats.
- Casino Gaming School: Professional instructors teach how to deal blackjack, craps, roulette, poker, pai gow poker and baccarat.
- Casino Management Association: Education, training, information and networking opportunities for industry professionals.
- Casino Surveillance News: Consulting and training services for surveillance, security and casino personnel.
- Casinos Of Mayfair: Brokerage company for the sale and purchase of casinos throughout the world.
- Catania Consulting: Gaming law and liason with federal, state and local levels of government. Also several articles on industry issues.
- European Gaming Organisation: Trade `group` for European based industry manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, operators and associates.
- Friedman Management Group: Provides consulting in casino design, management, marketing and operations.
- Gaming Math: Mathematical services for land and Internet casinos by Michael Shackleford, "The Wizard of Odds."
- J and F Casino Consulting: Specializing in troubleshooting and training of CDS/Aristocrat and Acres software products.
- Loudon Consultants: Bingo, casino and cardroom design and marketing, charity and tribal gaming, horse racing, and government lobbying.
- MWS Playercube: Business intelligence tools and services for casinos.
- Melinda Fayard and Associates: Video gambling and compliance industry lobbyist.
- National Dealers Academy: Blackjack dealer school located in Hesperia, California.
- Navegante Group: Management, development and recruiting firm for the gaming industry.
- Raving Consulting: Offering customer focused marketing consulting for the gaming industry.
- S-Five Consultants: Security software, surveillance training and needs assessments for the casino industry.
- TGA Casino and Hotel Management: Provides a consultancy service to start-up casinos and hotels.
- TenStix: Develops and markets unique casino card games worldwide.
- The Innovation Group: Provides consulting services to the gaming and lodging industry.
- World Wide Wagering & Gaming Consultants: Risk management and information security solutions for various segments of the gaming industry.