Search Home : Games : Miniatures : Developers and Publishers
- Advanced Primate Entertainment: Creators of the Cyberpunk and Dark Horizions roleplay gaming modules. Also has downloadable free scenarios for both games.
- August Games: Publisher of board and role-playing games including Road Kill Rally a unique car-based game.
- Battlestorm Gamer's Reference: Resource for low-tech gamers who need information on the Battlestorm game system.
- Brick Commander: Unofficial web site featuring Mechs and vehicles from the Battletech universe. Details and photos of models created with LEGO in minifig scale.
- Chipco: Suppliers of a select range of rulesets for various periods. Works include historical and fantastical rulebooks.
- Clash of Arms: Manufacturers of a wide range of rules and boxed sets that cater for many naval periods.
- Classical Hack: Developers of a non-tournament historical set of rules; set in the Ancient period, as well as providing information on tactics, armies and scenarios for Ancient wargames.
- Crimson Skies: The official website for the new Crimson Skys game from FASA. Includes fiction, ideas, settings, and background information for use within the game.
- Dark Age Games: Producers of a miniatures game based on the art and themes of Brom's Dark Age world that uses the popular D20 system.
- Dragon Storm: Fantasy roleplaying game featuring the artwork of Susan Van Camp.
- FR! Annex: Support site for the Fantasy Rules! gaming system. Army lists, army list viewer, home rules, battle reports, suggestions, ancients rules for FR and photographs.
- Fire As She Bears: Publishers of a selection of naval combat rulesets for use with wooden sail ships.
- Flagship Games: Producers of wargaming rulesets covering historical, fantasty and science fiction genres. Also produces several lines of 25mm resin-cast wargaming ships and accessories.
- Goblin Games: Publishers of miniature wargaming rules including 'Battle Rage' and 'Battle Rage Millennium'. Online shop, catalogue and free game and supplement downloads.
- Holistic Design: Publishers of miniatures based role playing games including 'Noble Armada', 'Ships of the Line' and 'Fantasy Encounters'. Quick reference sheets and other gaming aids, online shop and announcements.
- Ik War Machine: A tabletop minuatures skirmish game set in the Iron Kingdoms game world, populated with iron robotic creations.
- Iksentrik Models Ltd.: On line shop, forums, competitions, and modlers resource
- Inner City Games Designs: Designer of the popular "Fuzzy Hero's" game, along with many other role-playing products, miniatures, and toys in combat.
- Lego Omniverse: Wargame rules start with the basics, then continue with additional space and fantasy rules.
- Might of Arms: Official site. Rules for historical miniatures wargaming the ancient, dark and medieval ages by Bob Bryant. Description, optional rules, list of armies, frequently asked questions, purchase information and clarifications.
- Modern Spearhead: Official Site. Rules and organizations for division-Level wargaming in the Modern Era by Alex Macris and John Moher. Designer's notes, Frequently asked questions, errata, optional rules, scenarios and list of suppliers.
- Operation Plastic: Developers of a ruleset that uses children's plastic army men instead of miniatures. Features sections on updates, previews, frequently asked questions and ordering information.
- Paradox: Spin Off from Target Games, creators of several roleplaying games, such as Warzone, Chronopia, Drakar och Demoner and Mutant Chronicles.
- Pinnacle Entertainment Group: Publishers of a wide assortment of rulebooks and rulesets for gaming in many periods and settings. Creators of the popular Rail Wars and Deadlands titles.
- Piquet Master Rules for Wargaming: Publishers of the 'Piquet' master set of rules and period supplements, gaming scenario books and campaign rules. Rule system descriptions, online shop for products and product announcements.
- Plastic Wars: Publishers of inexpensive, fun and yet simple rules for a miniature table-top game using plastic army men for troops. Suitable for ages 12 to adult.
- Ral Partha Europe: Publishers miniatures based games 'VOR: The Maelstrom' and 'Crucible: Conquest of the Final Realm' as well as 'Crimson Skies', a character based board game. Online shop, rule descriptions, gallery and painting guides.
- SAGA Publishing: Publishers of miniature wargaming rule sets and books on military history. List of publications, player database, demonstration games, scenario orders of battle for alternative rule sets, after action reports and photos.
- Seekrieg Naval Wargame: The official web site for the Seekrieg Naval Wargame rules and a host of resources for all naval wargamers.
- Task Force Productions: Publisher of Combat Commander, a set of WWII wargaming rules as well as distributing other rulesets, accessories, reference materials, terrain and miniatures.
- Team Frog: Retails a range of exotic titles and rulesets, such as the Crittertek range. Also produces a range of miniatures for use with its rules and game systems.
- Thane's Games: Produces a collection of science fiction, fantasy and starship based rulesets. Also retails several ranges of miniature figures.
- The Behemoth: Colin Hagreen's site on Hordes of the Things rules. Army details, wargaming resources, terrain guides, rules updates and photographs.
- The Stronghold: A site devoted to the Wargames Research Group's fast-play fantasy miniatures rules, 'Hordes of the Things'. Includes variants, army lists, tactical advice, scenarios, campaigns, links etc.
- Time Portal Hobbies: Publisher of the Time Portal Passages military gaming magazine. Also publisher of a selection miniature rules for several eras, including Napoleonic, Colonial and WW2 amongst others.
- Tri Tac Games: Publishes a selection of RPGs, books and CD-ROM/PDF Game products.
- Twighlight Creations: Producer of the Zombies boardgame as well as several miniature ranges, including glow-in-the-dark zombie miniatures.
- Two Hour Wargames: Makers of a range of games and rulesets that are quoted as being 'playable in two hours'.
- Vis Bellica Online: Official site for the Vis Bellica rules for wargaming the Ancients period. News, views, scenarios, amendments and rule clarifications.
- Wargames: Publisher of an own range of miniatures rules as well as the US distributors for a comprehensive range of international manufacturers.
- Warm Acre: Publisher of Hour of Glory, a game on covert operations in World War II.
- Wooden Ships and Plastic Men: Rules for wargaming with pirates and pirate ships.
- World War II Spearhead: Official Page. Rules and organizations for division-Level World War II Wargaming. Introduction to the rules, supplements, gaming scenarios, list of suppliers, articles and photos and frequently asked questions.
- Xeno Games: Publishers of a variety of expansion packs for commercial products, as well as producing their own rules The Warrior Code and This Hallowed Ground.