Search Home : Games : Miniatures : Historical
- 47 Military History and Gaming Magazines on MagWeb: Over 11,000 articles from 61 magazines are waiting in MagWeb--and the archive grows daily.
- Age of Musket: A series of Wargame rules that cover the era of the Musket from 1690 to 1866
- Ancient Battles: Information on Alexander the Great in Warhammer Ancient Battles, Greek armies, Indian armies, Macedonians, war machines and war elephants.
- Battle Order Explorer: Software tool for creating, modifying, and printing battle orders.
- Central Alberta Micro Armour: Wargaming, modelling, and supporting micro armour located in Alberta, Canada.
- Colonial Wargaming: Late 19th Century Colonial Wargaming. Free downloadable colonial wargames rules. Background to an imaginary colonial campaign in Africa. Fictional campaigns and Maps, and a section on Victorian Military Miscellany.
- Command Decision: Miniatures rules for 20th century. Emphasizes command and control at the battalion level for popular miniature wargaming scales
- Dutkins' Collectables: 60mm hand painted plastic figures.
- Final Combat: Set of skirmish rules for 15mm to 54mm - 1:1 scale miniatures that covers conflicts of the 20th Century emphasizing squad to platoon level engagements in WWII.
- Final Combat: A set of skirmish rules for role-playing and miniatures with an emphasis on WWII.
- Fox Two: Rules covering modern air to air combat.
- Free Wargames Rules: Provides links to rules sorted by category.
- Hawgleg Publishing: Official support for GUTSHOT, a game for up to 10 players, of one-on-one combat set in the American Wild West, with 25mm miniatures.
- Historic Gaming in St. Louis: Reviews of Games played in the St. Louis Area.
- Historical Miniature Wargame Home Page: Historical Miniature Wargame Home Page
- Historical Miniatures Wargaming Resource Site: Contains articles covering various rules and historical periods.
- Historische Zinnfiguren / Historical Miniatures: Tabletop, Wargaming, Preußen , Prussians, Samurai, Planspiel, world war II, Deutsche Schiffe, German Ships, Zweiter Weltkrieg, Planspielregeln, Nagashino, Sekigahara, Zulu, Klio.
- Hoplon Wargaming: A pre-firearm era wargames rule system, complete with army lists, utilizing elements of WRG's DBM, rules, but with emphasis on historical re-enactment rather than competition.
- Invasion 1940: A campaign based on Operation Sealion - the German plan to invade Britain in 1940 - being fought by a London wargames club.
- Italian Wargame Federation: Promotes historical wargames in Italy and organizes the italiam DBM and DBR championship.
- Japan's International Gamers Guild (JIGG): A collection of Yahoo! Groups and member information.
- Major General Tremorden Rederring's Colonial Wargames Page: Award Winning Page - Beautiful to look at and very comprehensive.
- Makourian's Wargaming Homepage.: Personal site of a UK gamer, principally dedicated to Ancient DBM and World War II Rapid Fire!.
- Melees Gloriosus: Sellers and publishers of miniature wargame rules, figures and accessories.
- Mini Matters: Painting tips and links related to Ancient, Medieval and Fantasy gaming.
- Old West Miniature Wargaming: Information for wargaming in the old West.
- Panzer Marsch!: Official site contains rules, an army list, downloads, and purchasing information.
- Principles of War Wargame Rules: Dedicated to this multi-period miniatures ruleset. Periods covered include Renaissance, 18th Century, Napoleonic, 19th Century, Colonial and early 20th Century conflicts. Contents include free scenarios and rule updates.
- Shieldwall Games: Makers of Skjaldborg a medieval, large scale, skirmish set of wargame rules. Site contains a shareware publication for the game, information on it, and rules.
- Skirmish Campaigns: Promotes a series of campaign books for recreating skirmish-level battles and campaigns from World War II. Includes several sample scenarios to download.
- Spearhead: France 1944: Features WWII research material with application to miniature wargaming.
- Swords And Dice: Visual reference for miniature enthusiasts. Contains photos of figures, painting references, historical information and community forum.
- Tanzanica: Skirmish game system set in 19th Century Africa.
- The Colonial Angle: Dedicated to colonial gaming with Victorian and Zulu soldiers with an emphasis on the Sudan and Zulu wars.
- The J-8 Shop: Wargame rules, variants, and background material.
- The Land of Counterpane - a wargamer's website: Mixture of rewviews, scenarios, rules updates and errata for miniature gamers.
- The Loft: Information on 20mm WWII and modern gaming. Pictures of figures from: Liberation Miniatures, Skytrex, Combat Miniatures, FAA, and Britannia.
- The Long Road North: Official support site for this set of American Civil War Wargame Rules.
- The Nafziger Collection: Designed for the wargamer, this collection is an extensive collection of military history and orders of battle.
- The Pocket General: A Flames of War fan site with pictorial battle reports, tactics guides, optional rules and links to other sites.
- The War Times Journal: Games: Miniature wargame rules for World War Two, World War One and the Napoleonic Wars.
- The Wargames & Military History Search Engine: The British Wargames wargaming and military search engine. Within this site links to all kinds of wargaming and military history sites will be found along with detailed descriptions of the sites themselves.
- WWII Models: Rules supplied a 1:72 scale WWII game. Also pictures, and battle reports.
- Wargame Developments Network: Dedicated to the development of all types of wargames. Print newsletter - THE NUGGET - as well as an online discussion group. Responsible for 'COW' - Conference of Wargamers in the UK
- Wargame Miniature Flags: Downloadable flags for wargame miniatures. Many periods, suitable for all scales.
- WargameSystems: Home to eRules, a computer program that enables wargamers to recreate realistic world war two battles fast using model soldiers, AFVs and aircraft.
- World War II Wargaming: MEGABLITZ operational-level wargames rules. Scenarios and after-battle reports. A guide for speed painting 20mm figures and equipment.