Search Home : Games : Miniatures : Terrain
- Billy's Shed: Free downloadable cut-out scenery that can be printed out for use with Warhammer Fantasy Battle or similar 25mm figure games.
- British Outline Buildings: Produces scale model building kits in weatherproof polyresin for both outdoor and indoor display.
- DragonTECH Industries: Specialists in producing wargaming terrain to suit, including pieces for fantasy and modern or sci-fi genre games.
- EricOnline: Features modelling projects and galleries based on Hirst Arts castings and complimentary materials.
- Forest In a Flash: Make life-like trees from the range of products, or check out the geodesic fake rock facias for adding detail to cliffs and mountains.
- Forge Works: Custom designed handmade wargame scenery and terrain for use with games such as Warhammer, Mordhiem and Lord of the Rings.
- Maj.Tremorden Rederring: Information on Colonial-era miniatures and wargaming, including ideas, modelling articles, pictures and historical information. However, the terrain modelling tips apply to any era of gaming.
- Making Model Trees: A small guide on producing trees for use as terrain. Has a picture of various tree shapes for reference.
- Miniature Medieval Terrain: Ryan Skow's medieval buildings, landscapes, and miniatures galleries, all in 25mm scale.
- NetTerrain: Terrain related pictures, articles and information that will help you build your own gaming terrain.
- Netsapien Online: A growing gallery of miniatures and terrain.
- Orcsdrift: Includes galleries on dungeons and terrain, along with information and humour on a lot of the other Warhammer world races; including rules and hints.
- Pure Fantasy: Miniature artist, Shaun Crawford creates fantasy terrain in many styles and periods; specialising in the production of fantasy castles. Comissioned works and lessons are also available.
- Scorched Earth Scenery: Dedicated to the production of wargaming and roleplay terrain, suitable for use with science fiction and fantasy games for 28-50mm miniatures. Features galleries of past work and the ability to specify custom orders using the online shopping facility.
- Stephan Meissl's Mighty Pages: Stephan's hobby repository, with information and galleries on miniatures and terrain. Also includes some personal information for those interested.
- Terragenesis: Tutorials for making everything from ground and rocks to trees and buildings.
- Terrainmakers Yahoo! Group: This `group` is dedicated to helping those who have terrain troubles and sharing tips and hints on a variety of terrain ranges and products.
- Terrainosaur: Contains galleries and ideas to help you create your own game scenery, with more galleries for miniatures featuring work by popular gaming artists.
- The Millenium Gate: Portal to terrain, information and rules, produced exclusively for Games Workshops, Warhammer 40,000.
- Touching History: Manufacturers of a wide range of wargaming and modelling products for recreating historical battles, including a gallery and series of articles on historical battles in miniature.
- Tree Pictures: A collection of tree pictures from Better Homes and Gardens, which can be used to add realism to existing store-bought trees or for research for creating your own trees.
- Voidgamers: An open -and public contributed content based - repository of information on miniatures, terrain, casting and all other faecets of the hobby.
- War Terrain: Offers resources, tips and forum on wargaming terrain and scenery making. Focuses on fantasy and sci-fi terrain.
- WarFactory: Repository of information, pictures and guides on producing terrain for the miniature battlefield.
- West Coast Colours Dungeon Designer: A showcase of terrain projects built from Castlemolds individually cast pieces, with hints, tips and links to other related sites.