Search Home : Games : Online : MUDs : Diku
- Diku MUD: Official Diku website, featuring a heirarchy, and copyright issues with Everquest.
- AlexMUD: Based on a combination of fantasy and Science Fiction. Find sections on classes, areas, FAQs, and player guides.
- Alter Aeon: Features information on current statistics, help, and the people who play this mud.
- Alter Aeon Help Site: Features maps, spells, skills, areas, rules, articles and building documents.
- Apocalypse V Mud: Many original zones created by players. It is also a newbie friendly mud, with 40 mortal levels and many classes and races to choose from. Equipment is level based, and skills are based on practice.
- Arctic Mud: Loosely based on TSR's Dragonlance novels.
- Armageddon: Website for Armageddon, a diku MUD. Contains a selection of information for beginners to this game, including all aspects of character customisation, 'how to roleplay' guides, and discussion boards.
- Ashavar's Legacy: A raceless and classless mud original areas, built-in puzzles, randomized quest areas, player made equipment, and interactive mobiles.
- Continents: Features information on character creation, races, classes, factions, clans, and staff. Includes a question and answer section, help files and a mailing list.
- Criterion MUD: Features text and web based playing with graphics, aliases, color, and sounds. The game contains quests, multiple areas, an automated multi-item auction, duel arena, and random items.
- Curiosity's Shadowdale Site: A companion to the Shadowdale MUD. Features maps, itemstats, player details and hints and tips.
- Dead of Night: Information on classes, races and clans. Also provides a detailed building section.
- Death's Domain: Information on players, rules, help files, credits and resources. Features a new player guide, archive's and mailing list.
- Destiny: Information on players, immortals, history, resources, and roleplay.
- Dizzymud: Provides various roleplaying formats and is based on a combination of fantasy and science fiction themes.
- Empire: Roleplay with anonymity in a fantasy mud with an original 10k+ room world. This mud is for experienced players.
- Fatal Dimensions: A European-based MUD offering a nice mix of stock and original areas, cool coding, and lots of nifty features. It has been online since August of 1996.
- Harshlands: Detailed information about the game, alchemy, administrators, crafts, mangai, organisations, places, policies, races and religion. Also provides contact and connection details.
- Harshlands Fan, The: Created and maintained by fans of the RPI MUD Harshlands. The main focus is character creation role-play and having fun.
- Kallisti MUD: Features include in-depth guides about classes, races, spells, skills, and equipment, overviews of many game features, builder information, MSP sound information, and message forums.
- Land, The: Offers links to pictures, stories, and books. [Based on the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever.]
- Lords of the Realm: Information about races, classes, houses and players. Also includes a detailed building guide.
- Medievia: One of the largest, most advanced games on the Internet.
- Multi Mud: Heavy source modifications leading to a lot of additional commands, spells and skills.
- Nilgiri the forgotten world: Information on players, immortals, artwork. Also includes sections on features, a new player tutorial.
- ROP - Rites of Passage MUD: Good versus evil player kill mud running an enhanced EmlenMud code. Features 24 races, 9 professions, remorts, clans, guilds, and warpoints.
- Shadowdale MUD: Features immortals, issues of the Shadowdale Herald, maps, policy, forum, and FAQ.
- Shadows of the Mind: Information on areas, immortals, quests, players and story. Provides resources, building guides, maps and a mailing list.
- Sharune: Sections on rules, policy, game information, getting started, news, FAQ. Also features a bulletin board, guide book and the Bards' Tales Inn.
- Sloth: Features sections on staff, equipment, spells, potions, skills, maps and auctions.
- SoulCypher: Information on quests, equipment, story. Also includes a new player section, maps, message boards, contact and connection information.
- TeraMUD: Features detailed maps, newbie guides, online helpfiles, and forums.
- The Four Lands: Information on clans and features. Provides a message board, chat room, artwork, and resources
- The Last Outpost: Contains links to clients for playing mud, game credits, a 'whats new' section, player score information, and a short paper on mud area topology.
- The Last Sunrise: Information about history, rules, character creation, player photograph gallery, races and guidelines.
- The Mystic Adventure Guide: Muds are online roleplaying games of which Mystic Adventure aims to be the best. Classes, races, and quests are available.
- The Northern Crossroads: Features unique races, classes, spells/skills, zones/areas, and optional PlayerKilling.
- The Underworld: Based on a combination of Diku and Silly. Features sections on quests, areas, prizes and auctions.
- Valhalla Mud: Information about the VME codebase, a new player guide, help files, message board and player photographs. Also include's a building guide.
- VieMud: Information about races, professions and areas. Also provides a primer for new players, Curious Area Workshop, maps and helpfiles.
- Worlds of Carnage: Provides a world of Tolkien-esque creatures and advanture. Players can advance via a skill-based system or by a class-based system and can choose from multiple races.
- Zee Mud: Swords and sorcery theme Dikumud based upon Mudde Pathetique.