Search Home : Games : Roleplaying : Developers and Publishers
- 6-0 Games: Makers of ORBIT, sci-fi role playing game and Champions of the Galaxy, a sci-fi wrestling game.
- 9th Level Games: The official KOBOLDS ATE MY BABY!The Beer and Pretzels RPG website. Includes game information, errata, free downloads, and maps.
- Aetherco: Developer of Continuum, the time travel RPG, and Yamara, comic strip and RPG.
- Alderac Entertainment Group: AEG is a publisher of Shadis Magazine - the source of information about hobby gaming industry. Most known AEG games: Shadis and Legend of the Five Rings.
- Anarchy inK Corporation: Publisher of deadEarth.
- Atlas Games: A publisher of roleplaying games, card games, and board games, including Unknown Armies, Lunch Money, Over the Edge, On the Edge, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Spammers.
- Atomic Sock Monkey: Contains a product list, purchasing and company information.
- Aurora Games: Table top science fiction roleplaying in a world of real science. Our aim: to create a fantastic world of imagination and discovery, where everything is real... or could be real.
- Basement Games Unlimited: Home of the newest FRPG to hit the streets, Forge: Out of Chaos. Explore the lands of Juravia, download maps, and take a tour of Forge.
- Battlefield Press, Inc.: Includes an online catalog, company information, convention scheduling, and product details.
- Behemoth3: Independent publishers of the Masters and Minions series and other expansions.
- Blue Devil Games: Game information for each of their products.
- Brittannia Game Designs Ltd: Publishers of "Chivalry and Sorcery", the original medieval Fantasy Role Playing Game.
- Burger Games: Finnish game company publishing games in Finnish and English.
- Chaosium Games: Publishers of Call of Cthulhu, Elric!, Pendragon, Nephilim RPGs as well as Starry Wisdom magazine and Mythos CCG. Chaosium were also the original publishers of RuneQuest.
- Clockworks Games: A publishing company dedicated to the creation and production of role-playing games.
- Cloud Kingdom Games: Publishes riddle and puzzle resources for roleplaying games.
- Columbia Games: Publishers of Harn, a "magic-weak" FRP setting, and its detailed gazeteers and rules system, Harnmaster.
- Convivium Central: An organization dedicated to Interactive Literature... role-playing games for people who don't play games.
- Cracked Mirror Publishing: Contains information on current and upcoming games.
- Crosstime Games of British Columbia: Developers of two RPG systems, Elemental Axes and Star Runners.
- Cumberland Games & Diversions: Tabletop RPG publisher specializing in electronic publishing. The Risus RPG, Sparks paper-miniature fonts, and the Fly From Evil crime-drama RPG.
- Darkfuries: An independent d20 System electronic publisher of rpg accessories and supplements, founded by Brian K. Moseley.
- Deep 7: Publisher of 1PG, Arrowflight, Mean Streets, Red Dwarf, Santa's Soldiers, and various downloadable systems. Features online catalog and shopping, fan material, an art gallery, and a forum.
- Digital Graffiti Free RPGS and Wargames: Wargames and Sci-Fi role-playing systems available as shareware PDF documents or for purchase in book form.
- Dragonwizards: Self-generating RPG adventure game, with rules. Hard-copy and electronic versions available.
- Dream Pod 9: The home site of Dream Pod 9 on the web. With links to their products and online ordering available
- Eden Studios, Inc.: Creators of roleplaying games, including All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and C. J. Carella's Witchcraft.
- Escape Ventures, Inc.: Publisher of Element Masters and Gatewar.
- Firefly Games: The publisher of tabletop roleplaying games and other products in the adventure games industry including Monster Island: The Game of Giant Monster Combat.
- Flying Buffalo Inc (FBI): Flying Buffalo Inc is a game company (since 1970) specializing in play-by-mail games but also publishing role-playing game books (Tunnels and Trolls, Mercenaries, Spies and Private Eyes, Catalyst generic role playing books: Citybooks and GrimTooth's Traps) and other popular games such as the Nuclear War card game, Lost Worlds booklets.
- ForEverWorld Books: A roleplaying game (RPG) company that applys high fantasy concepts to multicultural settings, creating the NeverWorld product line to bring even more realism and depth to RPGs.
- Galileo Games: Publisher of The Legend of Yore, a roleplaying game based in a fantasy medieval world.
- Gaslight Press: Publisher of Everway, Earth & Sky, and Sun & Scale (d20 System).
- Gold Rush Games: The official site of Gold Rush Games, publishers of fine roleplaying products, including Usagi Yojimbo, San Angelo: City of Heroes (Hero System City supplement) and Sengoku.
- Grey Ghost Press: Company that publishes FUDGE, Gatecrasher, and other great Role-Playing game stuff. Includes other 3rd-party FUDGE game resources such as optional rules, magic systems, characters, monsters or creatures, adventures and campaign backgrounds.
- Grinning Goblin Adventures - RPG Adventures for all Gaming Systems: Home of multi-media based Adventures that work with all gaming systems. Magazine-style subscription of modules.
- Guardians Of Order: Publishers of Big Eyes, Small Mouth, The Sailor Moon Collectable Button Combat Game, and licensed japanese anime role-playing games and `resource` books based: Sailor Moon, Dominion Tank Police, and Demon City Shinjuku.
- Happy Nebula Adventures: Provides game overviews, books, and news. Also has a message board.
- Heliograph, Inc.: Publisher of historically-based science fiction roleplaying games.
- Heraldic Game Design: Publisher of Outsider Chronicles and SOL.
- Hero Wars - Glorantha: Issaries Inc., founded by Greg Stafford, publishes Hero Wars: Roleplaying in Glorantha. Information on the Hero Wars game, and the mythical world of Glorantha.
- Hex Entertainment: Produces the QAGS (Quick Ass Game System) RPG and supplements. This irreverent site includes comics, and philosophy.
- HinterWelt Enterprises: Publisher of Nebulon, Shades of Earth, and Tales of Gaea. Features additional material, forums, online shop, information about the developers, short story archive, and a character generator.
- Hogshead Publishing: Publisher of Warhammer FRP and New Style. Features a catalog, online ordering, an introduction to roleplaying and their system, a UK convention list, and some links.
- HolisticHome: This is THE site for all Holistic Design games and books. We have information and previews on both our computer and paper games including FADING SUNS, our science fiction roleplaying game.
- IGS Games: Producer of free and commercial roleplaying systems. Also feature some free utilities, including a character generator and a name generator.
- Key 20 Publishing: Creators of a dark fantasy roleplaying game named Litte Fears.
- Lasalion Games: Publisher of Demon's Lair fantasy system.
- Last Warrior Gaming: A Detroit based gaming company that creates Role Playing and other table-top based games.
- Limestone Publishing: Developers of independent roleplaying games including Chain of Being, the Fantasy RPG of Epic Absurdity, published both in d20 and LSP?s house system. Humorous, free downloads are available.
- Living Room Games: Licensed publishers of Earthdawn RPG.
- MAC-CONUS Games: Publisher of the Second American Revolution.
- Mystic Station Designs: RPG publishers designing and distributing Chivalry & Sorcery material, BITS Traveller, role-playing game utilities and medieval games.
- Nearside Games: Producers of the Nearside project, a game heavily influenced by Sliders, where players travel between alternate dimensions.
- PANIC Studios Homepage: PANIC Studios developers of Zen and the Art of Mayhem, the Anime Style Roleplaying game
- Palladium Books: Publishers of Kevin Siembieda's Palladium system role playing games, including Beyond the Supernatural, Heroes Unlimited, Macross II, Nightbane, Ninjas & Superspies, Rifts, Robotech, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness.
- Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.: Pinnacle Entertainment Group publishes Deadlands and Brave New World.
- Politically Incorrect Games: Publisher of downloadable and print roleplaying games and accessories. Featuring Active Exploits Diceless system and the Two-Fisted Tales pulp system.
- Pulsar Games, Inc.: Home to the Blood of Heroes: Superhero and villain RPG using the MEGS Game System.
- RPGObjects: Open source and open gaming supporting developers of roleplaying games, websites, and software.
- RTalsorian Games: Developers of anime, Cybergeneration, Cyberpunk 2020, Castle Falkenstein and Mekton Z products. Game news, errata and links.
- Raven Star Game Designs LLC: Publisher of Raven Star. Offers reviewes, art gallery, links, and a character generator.
- Rogue Publishing: Publishes RPG adventures using the FUDGE Terra Incognita system most of which are available in PDF downloads. Their games cover wide variety of genres including mystery, psi-powers, supernatural, and horror.
- Rune's Law Incorporated: Publisher of the Wayfarer Infinity Product Line, a science-fantasy roleplaying game set three thousand years in the future.
- SSDC: Your source for all things BattleLords and BloodDawn.
- Shooting Iron Design and Publishing: Publisher of Talislanta and Force 9.
- Sorcerers of the East Coast: Comprehensive FRPG with new and interesting spells, balanced combat, and percentile based skills. Artwork, maps, adventures, campaigns, and everything else you might need to play an RPG is available FREE.
- SteamLogic Editions Inc.: RPG publisher from Montreal who developed MechanicalDream(tm), an industrial fantasy roleplaying game.
- Steve Jackson Games Home Page: Steve Jackson Games publishes roleplaying and card games, including GURPS, In Nomine, Dino Hunt, Knightmare Chess, Car Wars, Toon, and others. And Pyramid Magazine, which centres on the entire role-playing industry.
- Stonewander Publishing: Stonewander Publishing is a "phantom corporation" dedicated to the net-publication of free, original literature and Role-Playing Games.
- Tab Creations: Creators of the Trystell fantasy setting: an easy-to-learn system with free Internet play.
- Teddy Bear Press: Includes information on the Guardians of Metro City Roleplaying Game, as well as about Michael T. Desing's Army Ants Roleplaying Game and Comic Books.
- The Guildhall Press: Publisher of systems based on classic B-Movies.
- Three Fates Gaming: This site by designer J.C. Connors includes expansions and variants for his game Monsters Ravage America (Avalon Hill).
- Valiant Games: Publisher of Hidden Legacy. Provides product information and online shopping.
- West End Games: Official site for the publisher of DC Universe, Masterbook, Paranoia, Star Wars, and Torg.
- White Wolf Publishing: Publishers of the World of Darkness roleplaying games.
- Wingnut Games Homepage!: Dedicated to Cheap, humorous games - makers of OG, role-playing as cavemen and Battle Cattle.
- Wizard's Attic: A partnership with small-press game companies lets Wizard's Attic offer cool games from Atlas Games, Hubris Games, Holistic Design, and 9th Level.
This category in other languages: