Search Home : Games : Video Games : Educational
- ABC Spelling and Math Games: Spelling and quiz game that allows users to add spelling lists and quizzes.
- Australian Mammals: [Win] Software for learning about Australian mammals.
- B-DAG: Games and award winning, educational multimedia based on TV cartoon characters.
- BabyKeys: Shareware game for children between 6 and 36 months, when random keys are pressed images appear.
- Barbara A. Brown: Shareware: Training games developed to facilitate and test learning: a "Millionaire" type game and a "Jeopardy" style game. The instructor can input their own questions and answers.
- Black Quest: [Win] An educational game on CD ROM, highlighting African American history, cultural achievements, contributions, and experiences.
- CueCard: A flash card program featuring download and an FAQ.
- Curiosoft: Shareware games that use fairy-tale characters to show children the fun of various professions such as a doctor, veterinarian, or scientist. Suitable for ages 3-8.
- Dino Trilogy: Contains three games: Dino Match (memory), Dino Numbers (math), and Dino Spell (spelling). Offers ordering information and download.
- Escalation: Students roleplay President Johnson during the Vietnam war. The program gives different scenarios depending on student decisions.
- Got Game 2: Teen choices and their consequences are explored in an online game format from a Catholic Christian perspective. Flash or HTML.
- Hazard!: Classroom Edition: Shareware game to create a Jeopardy clone.
- Hungry Red Planet: Interactive adventure game that tackles teen obesity by teaching good nutrition skills. Players must choose a healthy diet from more 300 foods to help their Mars colony prosper.
- Knowledge Probe Inc.: Educational games and puzzles including Windows titles 'Mixed-Up Math', 'French Connections', 'Stack Mates', 'Cell Mates', 'Elimination', 'Math Mates'.
- LatticeWork Software, Inc.: Creators of award-winning game and educational software such as Roxie's Reading Fish, Roxie's Math Fish, Penny Penguin's Math Bingo, 3D Ten Thousand, Stone's Throw and Ancient Ivory.
- Memorize It 4.0: Create flashcards to print. Offers ordering and contact information, manual, reviews, sample cards, downloads, support.
- Owl and Mouse: Several free software titles, including map puzzles, learning letters, building castles and similar games.
- Safari Gem: A kids shareware memory game.
- The Choice Game: The first of 5 part series of games. An interactive CD-ROM Soap Opera in which anyone interested in dating make choices on subjects related to dating, sex, smoking, drugs and friends, see the consequences these choices have in their lives.
- Time Engineers: Introduction to engineering, which has students traveling back in time to solve engineering problems.
This category in other languages: