Search Home : Games : Video Games : Game Design : Resources
- Board Game Invention and Self-Publishing Resources - Spotlight on Games: Links to advice, suppliers, contests, trade shows, publishers, and agents.
- Careers in video game development: Learn about jobs for game designers, artists, sound designers, programmers, and testers.
- Deeko.com: Provides editorials about games and game design from a players point of view. Also offers forums.
- Dragolins guide to eradication: A site about a FREE online turn based fantasy game called ARCHMAGE, with a guide, pictures and links.
- GD Game Ideas: Submit and obtain computer and video game ideas.
- Game Design X: Design theory, forums, links, and tools.
- Game Design: Theory & Practice: A book by Richard Rouse III about computer and video game design.
- GameCreators: News, forums, downloadable level editors and game editors.
- Gamedata010: List of game engines, tutorials and links.
- Gaming Ground Zero: A games development site, filled with resources and tutorials
- Gaming World: A games development site with thousands of resouces and tutorials.
- Inspiracy Articles: A collection of articles on game design.
- Marty's Game Making Page: Links and reviews of game making utilities.
- Quotes on Game Design: Quotes from famous game designers and others.
- Silence Between Words: Game design philosophy.
- The Art of Computer Game Design: The entire book online.
- Tom Sloper's School-a-rama: Advice and tutorials for those that want to design and publish their own games.
- Video Game Ideas: Submmit your ideas for a game and others will help in the development.
- What Helps? Games Helps Online Communities.: Community building tools for games related sites. Chat, webmail, web space, shopping carts and hundreds of other features for your games.
- const bookmarks: Collection of links on game development, game design, and 3D graphics programming.
- games-match.com: Searchable database of professionals working in the fields of game design, development and deployment.