Search Home : Games : Video Games : Music : Composers
- Adeline Studios: Recording and Production house serving the Entertainment, Gaming, Advertising and Music industries. Offers music composition, creative direction and production, mastering and DVD solutions.
- Alchemy Audio Lab: Alchemy Audio Lab is a UK sound design company. Creating original in-game audio content for game developers.
- Andy Brick: Home page of legendary video game composer and conductor Andy Brick.
- Attila Heger (Laren d'Or): Laren d'Or's (Tiny Tank, Three Dirty Dwarves, Lost World: Jurassic Park, Star Trek: Deep Space 9) official site, includes reviews and information.
- Audio Production Agency - Wave Generation: #1 audio Production Agency: Music, SFX, VO, Localization, Sound design, Editing , Studio's. Specialized in Video Game, Animated series, TV, trailers. Over 200 credits!
- Azreal: Profile and sample music from this producer of atmospheric music.
- Barry Leitch Audio Studios official website: Barry Leitch Audio Studios official website. Archive of MODS, XM Files, MP3's of music from games.
- Bill Brown: Composer - Includes music samples in MP3 and Real Audio from Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Clive Barker's UNDYING, Quake III, and films.
- Bleeding Ear: Contemporary composition for computer games, film, television, plays and multi-media. Genres covered include drum'n'bass, trip hip, hip hop, techno, ambient, indie, rock and punk.
- Bob & Barn Ltd.: Site for Bob & Barn Ltd., a UK based Sound Production Company specialising in video games since 1990 providing composition, sound design and audio consulting.
- Bobby Prince Music: Creator of music and sound effects for Wolfenstein 3-D, Doom, Duke Nukem 3-D, and DemonStar.
- Byte-Size Sound Inc.: Resume, references and sound files for company that works with sound effects.
- Carey James Music: Carey James - Composer for Game and Film. Website includes sample mp3s, resume and credits, including: Mechwarrior II Battlepack, Civilization: Call To Power, Shanghai: Second Dynasty, Xmen: Mutant Academy, Battlezone II.
- Casadymusic.com: The official website of composer Robert Casady. Contains music samples from games, film and video projects.
- Chameleon Music: Produces music for companies such as Infogrames, Psygnosis, and Sony. Offers project information and demonstration downloads.
- Chris Huelsbeck's Website: Creator of music for over 70 software titles including Star Wars Rogue Squadron. Offers samples, FAQ, and references.
- Clockwork Productions: Clockwork Productions composes original musical soundtracks for all forms of visual mediums.
- Da Buzz Videogame Music: Music composition for games, especially RPGs. All tracks composed by Da Buzz.
- Damsel Fly Studios: Game and Interactive media music composition. Versatility in styles to fit any project.
- Dark Music Media: A recording studio in Munich/Germany occupied with atmospheric game music.
- Desertplanet.com: Music for imaginary coin-op and video games
- Dominik Baumgartner - Soundtracks: Offers MP3 file samples.
- Douglas Polhamus: This site is to promote the Film Music of Douglas Polhamus. After graduating from the University of North Texas (with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music Composition with an emphasis in Music Theory), Douglas has been spending his time composing music for Film and Video Games.
- Epic Sound - music and sound design: Epic Sound provides music and sound design for titles on PC, consoles, set-top boxes and mobile products.
- Eric's Gamemusic: Freelance Game music composer
- Examples of R. Eric Raymond's compositions for Microsoft: R. Eric Raymond is a music composer. Here you will find a series of musical tracks designed for Microsoft's E3 Expo video presentation. Each piece was composed for a specific game.
- Fireheart Music / Jeffrey Michael: Fireheart Music specializes in great original music for film, TV and video games. It is run by composer Jeffrey Michael.
- Golden Rain Music: Music for theatre, film, television, and computer games. Offers audio clips and reviews.
- Groovy Audio: Expertise in audio for handheld platforms (GBA, Mobile, PPC/PDA) as well as console & PC.
- Harry Mack's Video Game Music: Contractor available for work. Download samples of Harry Mack's Video Games Music
- Jack Wall: Composer/Producer. Game credits include Myst III: Exile (PC) and Extremely Goofy Skateboarding (PC). Jack is serving as Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G.) Senior Director and Board Member.
- Jacob Kaufman: Professional freelance game music composer working on the Game Boy Color platform. Titles include Q-Bert, Who Wants to Be a Millionare, and M&M Madness.
- James Hannigan, Composer.: James Hannigan, ex-Electronic Arts composer and BAFTA Award Winner. Republic, Freelancer, Brute Force, Sim Theme Park, Evil Genius, F1, GP4, Reign of Fire, etc.
- Jesper Kyd Productions: Music for games, films and TV. Games projects include MDK2 and MDK2 Armageddon, Messiah, Hitman Codename 47, and Soldier.
- Kevin Manthei Music Productions: Official site of Kevin Manthei, composer of original music for film, television and games. Kevin has worked with top names in the industry. Full credit list, industry quotes and MP3 examples including live orchestral music.
- Keyes composer for Multimedia and Videogames: Freelance composer for videogames, multimedia and commercials. Various styles - Orchestral, Electronic, Jazz, Ethnic and others.
- Lefthand-Prod: Includes news and samples.
- Let There Be Sound: A compendium of composers and voice actors in video games.
- LoudLouderLoudest Music Company: We specialize in Video Game Music and Mobile Recording.
- Manhattan Soundlab: Sound design for video games and multimedia.
- Maniacs of Noise: Home of the videogame composers, who have been producing videogame music since 1987.
- Mark Knight (aka madfiddler) - Electric Violinist and Video Games Musican: Regarded as one of the top electric violinists on the UK folk roots scene. Band member, session musician and composer of computer/video game music for Bullfrog/Electronic Arts Europe. Based in Brighton, United Kingdom.
- Matt Sayre Audio - music, sound effects, and voice acting: Provides music, sound effects, and voice acting for computer games, video games, television, and film. Specializes in orchestral and jazz, using live brass to establish authentic ensemble sound.
- Mcsleazy: An up-tempo outfit who remix, and produce music for videogames. Samples available for download.
- MediaTypes Music Productions: MediaTypes compose original music for the Games/TV/Film industry.
- Merregnon: Images, information, story and composers.
- Michael Huang Productions: Music for games.
- Mithrandir's Sheet Music Page: Find fan based sheet music from popular video games. There is arranged sheet music of Nobuo Uematsu, Koji Kondo and many other composers from the video game music industry.
- Multimedia Sound Design & Audio Services: Sound-fx-design delivers custom sound effects and music soundtracks for multimedia games and portable devices.
- Music for Multimedia : games/film/TV/flash...: Welcome to Alexandre Mabeix's Web-Site. Composer and arranger provides Audio support for games, websites, flash-animations, advertising, film, TV, commercials...
- Music4Games: The M4G Directory provides games companies looking to source music out-of-house with a unique source of information and access to composers and audio services tailored to their needs.
- My MIDI Compositions: Features video game and modern classical original MIDI compositions for personal listening and download. Songs include character pieces, RPG music, and symphonic arrangements.
- Nobuouematsu.com: (Unofficial) Fan page dedicated to Squaresoft music composer Nobuo Uematsu. Offers midis and MP3s.
- Octagon Music Productions: Music and Sound design for all computer games. Credits include Colin McRae Rally 1-5, Toca Touring Cars and LMA 2003.
- OneUp Studios: Commercial company providing officially-licensed arrangement albums
- Pelfrey, Danny: Composer and multi-instrumentalist. Includes biography, credits, reviews, and samples.
- Primary Sine Audio and Music Production: Creative audio and music solutions for: computer games, web sites, on hold services, multimedia, tv, and film.
- Richard Jacques Music: Providing that big screen sound for the small screen, and getting away from the cliches of game music; game credits include Headhunter and Jet Set Radio Future
- Rickwood Music for Media: Original music composition studio for video games, multimedia projects, and other media.
- Rime Chris: Photos, biography and discography.
- Ron Jones Productions: Award-winning Composer. Credits include orchestral scores for Interplay's Star Trek: Star Fleet Command and Star Trek: Star Fleet Academy, one of the earliest games to feature a live orchestral soundtrack.
- Royalty free music for games: Background music for games and multimedia. High quality productions in many genres. Plenty of samples are available for download as well as online purchasing.
- Ruber Music: Music for games.
- Runtime Sound: Providing original music and sound effects for games and other media, specializing in the combination of acoustic and synthesized instruments.
- Ryerson Sound Solutions: We are dedicated to producing professional quality music, sound effects, and voice-overs to the computer game industry.
- SFX - Audio Designs: Audio design solutions with affordable rates. Scott Lee has over 20 years of music and sound design experience. Clients have included CBS TV, NBC TV, Intel, THQ, Rezn8, Interplay, and Volition. Give us a visit and experience the sound evolution!
- Scott Buckley: Music for Mixed Media: Original Music Composition for mixed media, including soundtracks for film, tv and computer games. I specialise in orchestral composition.
- Siebold, Markus - Remembering the past: The composer of the Commodore C64 Turrican II music.
- Simon Burgess: Official site of the video game composer Simon Burgess aka 'Hasen'. Contains resume, information and mp3 samples.
- Sonic Alchemy: Music composition and sound design for films, television, video and games by Greg Conway. Offers Mp3 downloads, project listing and work description.
- Sonic Farms: Offering original music composition and sound effects for games, film, and multimedia applications. Provides MP3 demos.
- Sound Design Group: Services, sound samples and reviews of their work.
- Sound Tomatoes - Sound Design: Sound design, music and sound effects, with some effects made freely available for commercial or non-commercial productions.
- Spiresound Audio Productions: Music composition for all computer platforms and consoles. Specializes in Nintendo Gameboy Advance composition. Also movie soundtracks, from orchestral to electronic music.
- Steve Peters: Composer for film, television, games and multimedia.
- Steven Scherer Original Music Composer: Music composition and production for films, commercials, games, web sites and interactive media.
- StudioKraft - Video Game Composers: StudioKraft composes original music for the video game, film and television industries. With over 60 years of combined experience, StudioKraft's 64-track digital studio delivers quality second to none at rates that fit within budget.
- TAG's Fat Man Page: A page about The Fat Man, and his musical work.
- TML Music and Sound Productions: Original music composition and sound design for film, television, radio, theater, theme parks, multimedia and video games.
- Tanner Helland Productions: Demo music, as well as original character themes.
- Tequila Sunrise Music: Professional composition for video games, film/TV and corporate. Creative, versatile and dependable. Tequila Sunrise Music
- The Fat Man: Independent composing house for music for games. Some sound files, mostly short MP3 clips.
- The Follin Drome: Devoted to the videogame soundtracks of Tim (and Geoff) Follin. Contains interviews, news and downloads of music.
- The Music of Sam Hulick: Home page for Sam Hulick, composer of soundtracks for games and other entertainment related media.
- The Official Allister Brimble Homepage: Freelance music and sound design for N64, Playstation and PC.
- The Official Sonic Mayhem Website: Makers of soundtracks, for instance for Quake 3.
- Tim Follin's Burial Site: Composer Tim Follin writes and produces music for film, TV and video games.
- Todd Kinsley: Todd Kinsley - Sound Designer, Composer, Multi-Instrumentalist, Vocalist, Song Writer, Audio Engineer. Working in Video Games, TV, Films, Multimedia, Advertising and other related industries.
- Torsten Gellrich: Composer specielized in scoring computer games. Information, projects and downloads.
- Tweakoz - synthia: Samples of sound design and music of Synthia Payne.
- Undathec Studios: Offering music composition for all genres, sound design and voice over for videogames, films, multimedia and record productions.
- Uranium Band: Creators of music for computer games. Also features live shows and world tour information.
- VGMidi: Primarily a site for game music remix musicians, but several original composers have their works listed here as well.
- VGMix: Community where game music arrangement composers can share their original work with others
- Valtone: Finnish music studio specializing in multimedia production, with a specific focus on game music production. Headed up by Jonne Valtonen, aka Purple Motion, who has been making music on the PC for nearly a decade.
- VoodooSound: Music and sound design for broadcast and interactive media
- cosmic compositions: Cosmic Compositions multimedia sound design. Site of composer Simon Hutchinson, specializing in music for video-games, animations, web-presentations and independent films.
- darkrhythms.com: Official site of Melcom, computer game composer.
- klutz: Compositions, arrangements and remixes on Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger.
- mushi.net: Homepage of the video game music composer and arranger Atsushi Fukai.
- musicandsfx.com: Original music, sound design and audio post production services for entertainment software.
- soundforgames.com: Sound design and interactive music production.
- stember.com: Information about Rudolf Stember and his work.
- synSONIQ Records: A label producing and publishing high quality game soundtracks, especially those from Chris Hülsbeck.
- ummmo Internet & Multimedia music: Since 1997, Ummmo Music is one of the first sound studios that specializes in the production of music and SFX for the Internet and interactive media.