Search Home : Games : Video Games : Simulation : Flight : Virtual Airlines
- ANE Virtual Airline Group: Former known as Air New England. Now ANE owns a subsidiary, the "ANE Regional Express". Although this VA does fly out of Boston, Hartford and a number of other New England airports, it actually has extensive schedules across the USA. Varied fleet.
- AeroTexas Aviation International: Based in Houston, Texas at William P. Hobby Airport. Aircrafts in company livery free for download [members only] in the fleet section. An add-on ensures that all flights are done without slewing and pausing.
- Air Canadian Virtual: English and French language VA with 9 aircraft types and hubs at five Canadian cities. Promotes online flying with VATSIM.
- Air Florida: Operates from six hubs: Cleveland OH, Orlando FL, Phoenix AZ, Dallas TX, Miami FL and Seattle WA. Aircrafts in the Air Florida design are available for download. Using VATSIM.
- Air France Virtual: Based off the real airline. Offers airline and route information, tools, and a mesasge board.
- Air Germany: Air Germany is a German and English speaking VA based in Frankfurt. Offers many flights all around the world with a Training-Center for all pilots.
- Air Millennium: Main hub is situated in Madrid and the site offers s sign up center, pilot's lounge, fleet information, and scenery.
- Air Wisconsin Virtual Airlines: Mirrors its real world counterpart as a United Express franchise operating from Denver and Chicago O Hare. Fleet is BAe 146, Canadair Regional Jet and Do 328
- AirCare America: Medical emergency operations are this VAs speciality. The fleet includes Citations and Helicopters as well as an MD90. Main operations are out of Newark with new hub in Greece. Requires one monthly online flight on IVAO.
- AirCuracao: Offers information, screenshots, and downloads.
- AirLine VA: Operates a fleet of Airbus A320's from hubs in Sacramento and Atlanta. Includes pilots, schedules, and fleets.
- AirMinneapolis Virtual Airlines: Based at Minneaspolis, this VA flies to 17 destinations with Boeing 737s.
- AirWeGo: A Virtual Airline operating out of Manchester, England, and serving mainly the UK and Europe
- Airborne Express VAC: Based on the real world Airborne Express. Main hub is at Wilmington, OH (KILN). Fleet is DC8, DC9 and B767. Encourages use of VATSIM.
- Alaska Virtual Airlines: Includes pilots, flight plans, and information.
- Alaskan Winds: A bush flying airline based out of Anchorage, Alaska.
- Altair Virtual Airlines: Well structured site offers comprehensive features for virtual pilots. Operates from hubs in America (North and South) and Europe. Manuals, pilot handbooks and aircraft on the site. Pilots can use a forum for communication.
- Amalie Airlines: Based in St. Thomas, VI, and corporate office is based in Atlanta, GA. Serves 3 destinations throughout the Caribbean.
- Ambroair: Based out of italy. Offers fleet and route information in two languages.
- American Blue Airlines: Hubs in Salt Lake City, Detroit, and Albany, New York. Fleet not available for download (14-Aug-01)
- American Transcontinental Virtual Airlines: Operates out of Los Angeles using a variety of aircraft for US flights.
- Atlantic Aerospace Corporation: Using 10 hubs on 4 continents, with over 800 destinations including Sydney, Australia; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and Paris, France. Aircrafts in company livery available for download in the hangar section. Pilot report submission form. VATSIM certified.
- Atlantis Airlines VA: A virtual airline that serves the United States and Europe. We also have alliances throughout the world with other top virtual airlines.
- Austrian Virtual Airlines: Flights for this VA are recorded with an flightsim addon and the pilots skills are evaluated in respect to economy and safety. Based in Austria. The flightboard offers all flights of the real Austrian Airlines group.
- BranikAir Virtual Airline: VA operating Cargo, charter and passenger services from Memphis, St Louis, Little Rock and Denver. Unusual type on the fleet, Antonov An22 also executive jets and a B727. Routes all over the US, Mexico and the Caribbean
- CalJet Airlines: Oakland-based. Offers general and hiring information, plus a forum.
- Canadair Airways.: Includes news, pilot roster, flights, and fleet information.
- Canadian Virtual Airlines: Virtualairlines.com airline with hubs at Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax. Mixed fleet from PC12 up to MD11. Large membership and automated PIREPs.
- Caribbean Sun Airways: CSA is a collective staff of dedicated pilots and employees. Hubs in Miami, San Juan and Dallas. With a forum and news section.
- Caribbean Way: A virtual airline for Flight Simulator 2004 or 2002. Florida/Caribbean flights for passengers and cargo transport.
- Cascade Virtual Airlines: Offers information, pilot roster, and a forum.
- Cathay Pacific Virtual: Based on the real Cathay Pacific, operates from the modern hub at Hong Kong's Chek Lap Kok airport. Flights all over Asia and globally with A330, A340, B747 and B777.
- Celtic World Airways: Celtic World Airways provides pilots with the opportunity to fly virtually anywhere in the world in aircraft raning from the Beechcraft 1900D to the Boeing 747-400. We feature our main European division, as well as divisions in North America and Asia.
- Chance Airline: Nice and funny VA operating in US and Canada. Aircraft available in company colors. The pilots can use a web based forum. Information is offered within a well designed homepage outfit.
- Continental Virtual Airlines: Offers pilots, flight plans, and information.
- Cyber Air Virtual Airlines: Cyber Air Virtual Airlines was founded by William D. Alderson and began operations in October 1994. Cyber Air is one of the largest and most established VA's in the world with passenger and cargo operations worldwide.
- Cyber Air Virtual Airlines: Based out of Dallas. Offers news, screenshots, schedules, and groups.
- DC-3 Airways: Based in New England, DC-3 Airways uses historical DC-3 aircraft on scheduled and charter work.
- Dan Air: This VA was founded in memorial to the former British airline "Dan Air London". She operates from London Gatwick.
- Delaware Airlines: A realistic VA based in Wilmington, DE, operating flights across the US and Canada since August 1, 1997. Come join the only airline based in the First State!
- Delta Virtual Airlines: Using the MS Flightsimulator with aircrafts in the DVA company livery which are available for download in the hangar section. Pilots have to send here pilot reports via the pirep form.
- Dolphin One: Offers roster, fleet information, hubs, and news.
- DreamFlight: Includes pictures, flight log, and information.
- Euro Skyes VA: International virtual airline based at Heathrow and Manchester. Fleet is Saab 2000, Cessna Citation, 737, 747, 757, 767 and 777. Global route network.
- EuroHarmony VA: Operates from 6 European Hubs: London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Athens, Bucharest and Zurich. Large fleet free for download (all aircrafts in euroharmony livery), also helicopters included.
- European Overseas Aiways Company: EOAC is a virtual corporate enterprise which flies 200 destinations in more than 90 nations world-wide.
- F.S Flight Club International: Includes news, information, pilots, and pictures.
- Florida Air: Member of Voyager Airlines Holdings. Hub at Miami and uses real world airline schedules.
- Fun-Flyer Virtual Airline: A Virtual airline that is just for fun. Designed for all you people that find other VA's too strict. It will accept anyone who can take-off, fly and land a plane on Flight Simulator 98, 2000 or 2002
- GOFOR IT World Flights: Fly world flights, covering over 70,000 miles visiting every continent in one single world flight. Provides flight planners and aircraft.
- Gateway Island Airways: Fly to the Caribbean, the Bahamas, Hawaii, and the south pacific. Includes flight schedules, information, and fleet pictures.
- Gatwick Virtual Air Taxis: Charter operation based at London Gatwick utilising general aviation types and bizjets.
- German Airways VA: Based in Munich, the fleet consists of Airbus A318/320/340, Canadair RJ and Boeing 747 aircraft. It operates on international routes all around the world.
- HertsAir UK Virtual Airline: FS2000 VA operating smaller types (Beechjet and Jetstream), mainly from Luton.
- Hughes Airwest Virtual Airlines: Based on the real airline. Provides information on aircraft, routes, and pilots.
- IVAO: Offers information and links.
- Iberworld: Offers information, media, and an application form.
- Icelandair Virtual: Based on the real Icelandair. Scenery, panels and aircrafts in the colours of the Icelandair are available for download. VATSIM certified.
- JAL VA: Asia based VA with type and rank rating system. Automated pilot services, advanced site.
- JHB Airlines: VA with bases at Ronaldsway and Liverpool.
- Jersey Group of Airlines: Conglomerate includes Jersey Europe, Jersey American, Jersey Sun, Jersey World, & Jersey Cargo. Pilots can fly for any of the divisions. Has many hubs throughout the UK and the world. Extensive fleet including classic airliners through Jersey Eagle.
- KLM Royal Dutch Virtual Airlines: Subsidiary of the Norh West Virtual Airline. The front page is presented in KLM style but most of the links are leading to the NWVA site. Pilots have to start their career at NWVA.
- Kiwi Air Scenic: New Zealand-based. Offers information on fleet, routes, and pilots.
- LBAirways: Based in Leeds-Bradford, operating a fleet of jets and turboprops across Europe. Offers pilot roster, news, links, and fleet.
- Livewire Airlines: Uses the Microsoft FS with the program "Radar Contact" for her operations. Flights are planned for the US (mainly) and Canada.
- Lynx Airways Worldwide: Offers realistic operations of flight, flight hour documentation and tracking, and worldwide flight schedules.
- MEA Virtual Airlines: Europe-based. Offers information, timetables, and career information.
- Matsakoni Airlines Virtual: Operating all over Europe from the scenic island of Corfu, Greece. Schedule, message forum and fleet available. VATSIM certified.
- Mjet: Mjet (former known as "Marinair Express") is an Low Fares Airline based in Holland, Europe. Mjet flies across Europe and North Africa to many cities. Schedule available and Mjet aircrafts free for download.
- Monarch Virtual Airlines Group: Offers general information, crew area, and forum.
- Montana Air: A small virtual charter service based in Kalispell, MT. Flies custom charter flights throughout the Northwest, and from a satellite base in Kamloops, British Columbia, services most of Southern BC as well. Fleet includes the DHC2 Beaver, the DHC3 Turbine Otter, the DHC6 Twin Otter, the Douglas DC3, and the Twin Beech D18.
- Mountain Air: SATUSA affiliated VA with hubs at Denver, Salt Lake City, Portland and Los Angeles. Also cargo hubs at Juneau, AK and Ontario, CA. Fleet is Jetstream 31, Beech 1900, BAe146, Do328, Emb120, CRJ, B737 and B727.
- MyTravel Virtual: Includes schedules, aircraft, and information.
- Mythological Airlines: Offers information about flight operations.
- New York MetroAir Virtual Airlines: New York MetroAir Virtual Airlines is new yorks finest regional and national airline, based at LaGuardia International in Queens, NY.
- Noble Air - Washington DC: Washington D.C. is one of the newer hubs at Noble Air. Fleet available for download.
- Noble Air VA: Noble Air - Virtually the World's Favorite Airline.
- Nordic Air Group: Scandinavian based alliance of over 40 individual virtual airlines all over the world. Schedules and flightplans are orientated on the real live airlines. Flight training according ICAO standards for member pilots. Many aircrafts available for FS98, FS2000 and FS2002.
- NorthWest Virtual Airlines et al: This virtual airlines `group` consists of the following members: NorthWest VA, KLM VA, Mesaba VA, Alaska VA and Continental VA. Pilots sending their reports by a software tool. Well organized by many staff members.
- Ocean Airlines: Based in Latin America, flies to destinations all over the world.
- Olympic Aviation Virtual: Simulates the operations of Olympic Aviation.
- Orange Air: Established European VA with hubs at Amsterdam, Heathrow, Frankfurt, Paris and Lisbon. Also International division with hubs at Moscow, Sydney and Montreal. Fleet is B737, B747, B767, B777, DC9 & Do328
- PacAm Virtual Airlines: Based in California. Routes cover most of American Pacific Coast. Fleet available for download (A320, ATR72, DC10,...). Offers online flying activities (VATSIM).
- Pacific West Airways: Large VA with eight US hubs plus London, Osaka, Singapore and Sydney. Good global network of routes and fleet from turboprops and helicopters right up to B747-400 & B777s.
- Pakistan Virtual Aviation: Includes aviation resources, software, articles, charts, airport data, and add-ons.
- Potomac Airlines: Virtual Airline based out of Washington National (Regan) Airport. Includes roster and fleet.
- Precision Speed, Inc.: Advicates charter airlines. Offers airline and aircraft information, history, and a forum.
- Private Pilot License: General airport information, national weather and navigation tools for simulation only.
- RAFVO: Military-based. Offers information about operations and recruitment.
- Royal Spanish Airlines: VA with hub in Madrid Barajas in Spain. Regional, national and international flights. Drop your application.
- SKY Israel Airlines: Established Israeli VA with Boeing 737s and Dash 8s. Serves nine destinations.
- SN Virtual Airlines Group: Based on the former Sabena Airlines and the SN Brussels Airlines. Sabena and SN Brussels Airlines aircrafts for the MS flightsimulator in the fleet section free for download. With news, stats, pilot lounge and information. Flightplans and time tables also on the site. Have an official permission of the former Sabena airlines and the SN Brussels Airlines.
- SUR Air System - HUB Colombia: HUB en Colombia de la Aerolinea Virtual más grande de Centro y SurAmerica
- Second City Executive Charters: This is a Virtual Charter Service operating out of the Chicagoland area. Doesn't own a fleet - every member pilot brings his own aircraft.
- SimplyJet: Flying routes worldwide from 3 hubs in London.
- Singapore Virtual Airlines: Based on the real airline. Offers general information including location and airport facts.
- Snowsky Virtual Airlines: Offers information, downloads, and a community.
- South African Virtual Aviation Services: Flying in Soth Africa with the MS Flightsimulator. Well structured pages containing information for pilots and controllers (IVAO) for example flight lessons. Schedules and aircraft downloads available.
- Thai VA: Based on Thai Airways. Website with automated features. Thay VA serves destinations in Asia. VATSIM certified.
- Thomas Cook Virtual Airlines Belgium: Operates from Belgium and is based on the real life company. It serves popular holiday destinations throughout Europe and Northern Africa. With news, time tables, a forum and company aircrafts for download available.
- Thomsonfly Virtual: Based on the real airline. Provides information, screenshots, and news.
- TradeWind Caribbean Airlines (TCA): Virtual Airline based in the Caribbean, active since 1995 with 500 members.
- TransAmerican Express: Offers pilot information, fleet, news, and downloads.
- TransLink Virtual Airlines: Canadian based commuter and charter airline. Offers information and pilots.
- Turkish Virtual Airlines: Offers information, training, pilots, and fleet.
- United States Virtual Air Corps: Emulates a virtual military environment. Flies military aircraft in military missions. Builds rank and training systems. Also welcomes non-flyers to be a part of the organization.
- Unity Virtual Airlines: Offers information, resources, and downloads.
- Vbaby: Includes hangar, staff, roster, and news.
- Virtual Aerospace Squadron: A virtual military aviation site flying anti terroist missions. Introduction on site, more information for members only.
- Virtual Air Canada: Operates from four hubs: Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto and Montreal. Company fleet for FS2002 available for download. The members are supported in a "pilot office" area with information and tools. This virtual airline is a member of the "Virtual Star Alliance".
- Virtual Air Kansas: Includes roster, downloads, and schedule.
- Virtual Delta Airlines: JFK Hub. Includes news and information.
- Virtual Military Airlift Command: Virtual military organization using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002. Flys C-17's and C-5's plus fighters.
- Virtual Staralliance: The network homestead of some well known virtual airlines operating in the whole world. Magazin, newsticker, links, chat and contactinformation available on the site.
- Virtual UPS: Simulates cargo airlines. Offers information, downloads, and attractions.
- Virtual United Corporation: The holding company for Virtual United Airlines. With information about the company, a forum and a member section (login required).
- Voyager Airlines: Conglomerate holding VA incorporating fourteen VAs including famous names like Nene, Destiny, Tidewater and Great Lakes Express.
- West Coast Air: Includes information, roster, and fleet.
- Westwind Airlines: Large virtual airline with worldwide coverage.
- dESPair: Offers services and job information.
This category in other languages: