Search Home : Health : Addictions : Substance Abuse : Alcohol and Drug Detection
- OL2 On-Line Drug and Alcohol Testing Library: A comprehensive collection of legal material about workplace drug and alcohol testing.
- Aegis Analytical Laboratories, Inc.: Specializes in zero-tolerance drug testing.
- Akerland and Associates: Offering training programs where participants learn to identify common illegal drugs and recognize the symptoms of drug and alcohol influence.
- American Marine Training: Random drug testing pool for marine captains, crew and any other business requiring drug testing.
- Aviation and Small Business Consortium Inc.: Specializes in providing drug and alcohol detection services to companies in the aviation and transportation industry.
- CCH Business Owner's Toolkit: Discusses reasons to test employees for drug use. Features a map utility to help you locate state laws about the subject.
- CERA, Inc.: Provides substance abuse screening through the use of behavioral based technology.
- Cal-test: Offers a number of different drug test services, including in home tests.
- Central Medical Review: Provides drug testing services to employers of commercial truck drivers and other federally regulated employees.
- ChemScreen, Inc.: Nationwide drug and alcohol screening company utilizing hair, urine, and oral fluids.
- Clinical Collection Management, Inc.: Offers a wide variety of products and services to help organizations screen for substance abuse.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory: Servicing the insurance industry with substance abuse testing and corporate wellness services.
- Clinigen Drug Testing and Screening: Provides clinical drug testing services for employers, institutions, and agencies throughout the United States.
- Compass Vision, Inc.: Provides of substance abuse services for professional healthcare monitoring.
- Concorde, Inc.: Services include drug urine collection, laboratory analysis, Medical Review Officer services, results reporting, and record keeping.
- Drug Free Workplace: Information for drug-free workplace professionals.
- Drug Free Workplaces, Inc.: Provides drug-free workplace services to small and medium sized businesses.
- Drug Screen Compliance & Consortium of the Southwest: Drug testing business. Locations in Texas and eastern New Mexico.
- Drug Screens Plus: We provide a variety of testing programs for government institutions, public companies, and private businesses.
- Drug Test Coordinators, Inc.: Offers a full range of employee drug and alcohol testing services including development of drug free workplace policies.
- Drug Test Facts: Offering a guide to understanding urine and hair follicle drug tests and drug detection times.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA): The National Association for the drug and alcohol testing industry, with over 1000 members.
- Florida Drug Screening: National provider of drug and alcohol testing and specimen collection services. Testing and specimen collection services including DOT, FAA, and paternity DNA. Create a drug-free environment at no cost.
- Global Drug Testing Services: Drug testing services which include hair, urine, saliva, blood, and fingernail analysis. Also provides consultation, seminars, and training.
- HS Labs: On-site health screens and bloodwork for corporations and individuals.
- Institute for a Drug-Free Workplace: An independent, self-sustaining coalition of businesses, business organizations, and individuals. Features information to help employers develop, implement, and maintain a drug-free workplace program.
- International Journal of Drug Testing: Focuses on research of emerging technologies in drug testing, such as hair, saliva, and sweat analysis.
- Medimpex United: Procedures, laws, and news about drug testing in schools and the workplace.
- NWT Inc.: A privately-held, independent national laboratory which specializes in drugs of abuse testing.
- National Clearinghouse for Drug and Alcohol Information: Making the workplace drug free; a kit for employers.
- Norchem Drug Testing Laboratory: Offers premium drug testing for a broad variety of law enforcement, social services, and employment organizations.
- North State Alliance Consortium: A full service consortium and workplace drug testing facility for DoT, Federally regulated and non-regulated companies and agencies. Services include training, counseling, and consultataion
- NorthAmerican Transportation Association, Inc.: A nationally accredited drug and alcohol program by DATIA.
- Norton Medical Industries: Federally approved drug and alcohol testing services.
- OHS Health and Safety Services, Inc.: Provides on-site and off-site alcohol and drug-abuse testing services.
- Omega Labs: Information about drug testing available for both urine and hair.
- Partners in Safety: Offers a wide variety of workplace drug and alcohol testing and consulting.
- PharmChem Laboratories, Inc.: An independent laboratory providing integrated drug testing products and services worldwide.
- Pinnacle Employee Testing: Serves the testing needs of businesses and school districts by providing full-service employee drug testing.
- Pipeline Testing Consortium, Inc: Provides administration of federally mandated Alcohol and Drug programs which includes full service in regard to meeting the Department of Transportation regulations. Includes contact details, services and links.
- Psychemedics Hair Testing: Provides a patented hair test technology for the detection of drugs of abuse.
- Random Drug Screens, Inc.: Specializes in drug testing services and the design and implementation of drug-free workplace programs.
- Rapid Scan: Offers FDA approved home drug testing kits which produces results within 8 minutes.
- RapidCup drug and alcohol testing: RapidCup features rapid drug testing kits and digital alcohol testing. For home use and employee testing programs.
- S & G Associates, Inc.: Drug-free workplace testing services for companies regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration and Federal Highway Administration.
- Source1 Solutions: Experience in the fields of drug testing and background research, accompanied by a vast array of products and services.
- Sport Safe Testing Service, Inc.: Specializes in student drug testing programs.
- The SASSI Institute: A one-page paper and pencil test that identifies people who suffer from substance dependence.
- Tricho-Tech Limited: Testing and detection using hair analysis for professional organisations in the management of drug misuse and addiction.
- US Screening Source: Drug testing kits and screening. FDA approved products can screen for up to eleven drugs including marijuana and cocaine. Drug testing advice and pre-employment screening.
- WPCI Online: Provider of drug testing programs, products and services.