Search Home : Health : Aging
- National Institute of Aging: Government site with information on research and practical resources for the aging population.
- Administration on Aging: Comprehensive information and resources on aging.
- Age Concern Waltham Forest: Non-profit organisation which provides a range of services and activities for older people. England.
- Aging Research Centre: Recent aging related articles on the biological implications of aging.
- Aging Research at U. Tx. Health Science Center at San Antonio: GRECC, AREC, Positively Aging, Nathan Shock Center
- Aging: MCW HealthLink: From the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- America's Senior Choice: America's Senior Choice is a non-profit association offering information, services, and benefits to the senior market.
- American Museum of Natural History - Aging: A brief overview on aging, the human life cycle and longevity from an anthropological point of view.
- AnnaMarie's Place: A `resource` center for beginning caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's or related dementias. Special section for caregivers in Northeast Florida.
- Anti-Oxidants Slow Down Aging: New research from The University of Florida.
- Death, Aging and Rejuvenation: Discussion of possible causes of aging, methods of rejuvenation, and animation tools by Aleksandr Kavokin, MD, PhD.
- ElderCare Online: Comprehensive library of articles, educational modules, and online support services for people caring for aging loved ones, and the professionals who serve them.
- Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone for Physiologic and Psychologic Health: Research Study - Three Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Studies Barbara Brewitt, Ph.D., James Hughes, M.D., Elizabeth A. Welsh, Ph.D., Robert Jackson, D.C. Research-Data.com
- Huffington Center on Aging: Geriatric Education and Research: Research center offers stories of seniors making the most of their senior years and information on aging. Includes newsletter in pdf format.
- Index of /2000/HEALTH/aging/: Year 2000 CNN articles on aging.
- Infoaging.org: Sponsored by the nonprofit (AFAR), this provides the latest research-based information on healthy aging.
- International Association of Homes and Services for the Ageing: An international membership association that represents providers of care for the ageing in over 30 countries. Information on their mission and conferences.
- International Longevity Center: A non-profit, non-partisan research and education organization in the US helping societies address longevity population aging in postitive productive ways. Press releases, reports, and essays.
- Long Term Care Link: A comprehensive, noncommercial source of long-term care information. Offers information and services in a broad range of categories. Its purpose is to educate the public on long-term care, give support and find services for caregivers and provide a public source of continuing education to long-term care advisors and providers.
- Native Elder Health Care Resource Center: National `resource` center for older American Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians
- New England Centenarian Study: The NECS is the largest genetic study of centenarians in the world with approximately 1,000 subjects enrolled including centenarians, their siblings and children and control subjects.
- Pfizer Women's Health Resources: Resources for menopause, depression, GYN, allergies, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, sexual and reproductive health and other women's health issues, by the pharmaceutical company.
- Rejuvenex: Skin care line and multi-vitamin antioxidant formula are Professor Carmen Fusco's formulations. It enables skin cells to regenerate underlying collagen.
- SAGE KE: Science of Aging Knowledge Environment. Science's online `resource` for researchers in the field of aging.
- Senior Services of Island County: Provides services to seniors residing in Island County. Services include a senior center in Langley, Meals on Wheels, and senior activities.
- Suite 101 - Healthy Aging: Article about entering a revolution in aging.
- The Aging Experience: A monthly program exploring the stereotypes and taboos of growing old. From Capital Public Radio in Sacramento, California.
- The Gerontological Society of America: A multidisciplinary national organization of professionals in the field of aging.
- The Goodman Group: The Goodman Group is a national company comprised of four operating entities: Sage Company, which focuses primarily on developing and managing commercial properties, residential and senior living communities and health care facilities; John B. Goodman Limited Partnership, a development and
- University of Wisconsin - Madison Institute on Aging (IOA): Provides information about the Institute and its history, about research being conducted by IOA affiliates in aging, geriatrics and lifespan development, and about educational programs offered to UW-Madison students.
This category in other languages: