Search Home : Health : Alternative : Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine : Bodywork
- 21st Century Medicine: Basic Topic: Integrating oriental medical arts with high tech medicine in the Stanford and Palo Alto community. Course descriptions for Japanese Self Care, Tai Chi in A Chair. Tai Chi in A Chair DVD, links to research on oriental medicine.
- Acupressure - A Science of Life: Neural Correlates of Acupressure, University of Connecticut Scholar Thesis 1999 by Dishant Shah.
- Acupressure Introduction: Explains the diseases for which it is effective, scientific views, benefits and types of acupressure therapies.
- Acupressure Introduction and Acupoints: Benefits and usefullness of acupressure as well as detailed acupoints and acuregions charts are given.
- Acupressure Techniques for Use During Labour: Articles by Debra Betts, acupuncturist, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Amatsu: Classes offered in an ancient natural technique which increases healing potential by manipulation and gentle movement. Brought to the West by Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi as part of Hi Chi Bu Ku Goshin Jutsu. Based in Hartlepool, England.
- Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu: Resources on the ancient art of harmonizing the body, mind and spirit with gentle touch. Maintained by Ron Hodges, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Asian Villa Traditional Thai Massage in Eurodisney: Asian Villa is a new spa recently open in Eurodisney. Tradional Thai Massage & Bodywork
- Authentic Chinese massage and Acupuncture in Denver, Colorado: Cherry Creek Chinese Massage offers authentic Chinese bodywork, including TuiNa, Acupressure, and Oriental Medicine (herbs, Acupuncture) in Denver Colorado.
- Body Mind Connection And Nutrition: This is an information site for a bodywork consultant and Instructor. Visitors may find information pertaining to stress management through the practices of kinesiology models as well as instruction for using forms of needle-less accupunture.
- BodyChannel.net: Portal for information on acupuncture, acupressure, tuina, beauty, fitness, herbal medicine, and Shiatsu.
- BodyMind East: Links to authorized Jin Shin Do Bodymind Acupressure teachers, practitioners and classes in the Northeast. Maintained by Deborah Valentine Smith.
- Byron Thai Massage - offering theraputic treatments and intensive courses in Byron Bay, Australia.: Byron Thai Massage is run by Valentina Gombi, an accredited teacher (Chiang Mai, North Thailand) who offers traditional Thai massage, theraputic treatments and intensive courses in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Committed to causing and generating health: Committed to causing and generating health, balance and well-being in as many people as possible through the wisdom of Oriental medicine and to empowering and inspiring people to be healthy and vibrant.
- Dialogue promoting healthy Qi through Asian Bodywork Therapy.: A running healing journal documenting the use of Acupressure, Jin Shin Do and various other TCM based modalities for health and maintaining healthy Qi through Asian Bodywork.
- Energy Medicine In San Miguel De Allende, Mexico: Promote high-level wellness and peak performance by activating the body's natural healing energies; Experience Lydia's Energy Medicine training programs as taught by Donna Eden to heal the body by restoring energies effortlessly.
- Eyebrow Threading, Eyebrow Threading Salon, Eyebrow Threading NYC, Sugaring, South Asian Beauty,: Our NYC beauty salon is dedicated to having people experience the beauty of a timeless tradition through our spas, & products. Our spas specialize in expert eyebrow threading & shaping, sanitary sugaring & waxing, & henna tattoos.
- Holisticonline.com - Shiatsu: Articles on shiatsu and related therapies.
- Introduction to Kiatsu: Article on healing art that uses the fingers by Aikido Kokikai of Rochester, New York.
- Jin Shin Jyutsu: Physio-philosophy and ancient art of harmonizing the life energy in the body. Classes and training in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Jin Shin Jyutsu with Susan: Susan offers bodywork sessions of Jin Shin Jyutsu, an ancient Asian healing art to help harmonize Spirit, Mind, and Body, and Self-help classes in Tucson, Arizona.
- Jin Shin Jyutsu, An Ancient Art Revisited: Article by Pia Weskott.
- Natur-Med Thermal Springs and Cure Clinic: Natur-Med is the first health center in Turkey that applies Matrix-Rhythm Therapy, Ozone Therapy and Colon Hydrotherapy under the surveillance of a specialized medical team. We apply pain, weight loss and quitting smoking treatments and offer you a vacation in a natural environment
- Shindo: Introduction to Shindo, a Japanese bodywork method developed by Kazuko Kuratomi. Multilingual site maintained by Jari, Tarja ja Mari Lusua in Vantaa, Finland.
- TARA Approach: Method developed by Dr. Stephanie Mines combines Jin Shin with therapeutic dialogues to resolve the effects of shock and trauma. Training available.
- Tao Center Madrid :: centro de enseñanzas taoistas: Tao Center es el centro taoista donde es posible aprender todas las antiguas tecnicas del Tao de una manera facil y estructurada, en un ambiente agradable y con instructores altamente cualificados.
- Thai therapeutic massage in London: Thai therapeutic massage in London. Thai bodywork for relaxation and well-being.
- Z&Z Herbal Spa & Massage: Redmond WA massage, reflexology, facials & hair removal
- breathe balance: Heather Lounsbury, L.Ac. and her company 'Breathe' offer a variety of holistic healthcare services including tui na and Chinese medicine.
- le site du do-in: voici quelques termes sur les massages venus d'orient. mais aussi un certain nombres de points de digitopuncture. et parmi d'autres quelques auto-massages pour un bien être au quotidien .
This category in other languages: