Search Home : Health : Alternative : Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine : Qigong
- Acupuncture, Qigong, and "Chinese Medicine": Article by Stephen Barrett, M.D.
- Alchemical Taoism.com: Articles about Mantak Chia's Healing Tao system of qi gong. Maintained by Keith Franzen.
- Alternative and Complimentary Medicine: A Focus on Qigong: Shannon Larry Sumrall Master of Arts Thesis at the University of Mississippi.
- Beiji Taoism, Tai Chi and Qigong: Articles about the Beiji or 'North Star' system of self cultivation based on the teachings of the ancient Taoist sages of Wudang Mountain in Hubei Province, China. Maintained by Bryn Orr in Australia.
- China Universe Qigong: Established by Master Huang Cheng Zhang. Multilingual site. HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, PRC.
- Complementary and Alternative Healing University: Qigong, herb dictionary. Classes offered in California. Maintained by Joe Hing Kwok Chu.
- Dan Tao, The Way of Transformation: A Taoist healing art based on the full synergy between ancient alchemical practices of qigong, tai ch'i chuan, taiyin and esoteric healing meditation. Master Sat Chuen Hon, founder.
- Erle Montaigue's Tai Chi World: Martial arts/self defense and qi healing articles.
- Ki Manual: Experimental manual for all students of ki by Skull Kid.
- MindGazer Qigong Files: Web journal of a qi gong practitioner. Contains personal views on history, FAQ, forum, and directory of resources.
- NaturalHealthWeb.com: Qi Gong: Links to qigong-related resources.
- Nei Tan: Chinese Taoist Internal Alchemy: Basic concepts of nei tan and related articles provided by M. Alan Kazlev.
- Qi Gong: The Healing Dance of Dawn: Healthy Aging article by Carol Krucoff.
- Qigong: The Ancient Chinese Art for Health: About.com article by Jun Shan.
- Skeptic's Dictionary: ch'i kung (qi gong): Article by Robert Todd Carroll.
- Smiling Panda's Links to Qigong sites: Maintained by Colin Pretorius.
- Snake Style: Kung fu and qigong information.
- The Way of Qigong: Marisa provides an online introduction to Qigong. Multilingual site based in Italy.
- Yahoo Health: Qigong: Describes qigong, who can benefit and simple exercises to practice.
This category in other languages: