Search Home : Health : Alternative : Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture.com: Rich in resources on Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, qigong, tuina, dietetics, diagnosis and theory, clinical point selections, acupuncturist referrals, news, college courses.
- A World of Acupuncture: Information on acupuncture, traditional Chinese diagnosis, selecting a practitioner, acupressure, qigong and tai chi. Maintained by Essential Elements in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- AHealthyMe: Traditional Chinese Medicine: Describes TCM, how it works, and how to find a practitioner.
- About.com Chi/Ki/Qi Applications: Articles on acupressure, acupuncture, external qi healing, qigong, Chinese massage, shiatsu.
- Acubriefs.com: Medical acupuncture and alternative healthcare information database maintained by the Medical Acupuncture Research Foundation.
- Acufinder.com: Acupuncture referral service to connect patients with practitioners. Includes news articles.
- Acupressure in First Aid: FAQs on using acupuncture/acupressure for first aid. Points described.
- Acupuncture Links: Extensive list of resources maintained by Vilberto C. Oliveira, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure Internet Resources: Links to Internet sites.
- AcupunctureToday.com: News, articles, links, online discussion forums. Huntington Beach, California.
- Acupuncturestart4all: Links to acupuncture-related sites.
- All That Korean Medicine (ATKM): Korean Medicine newsletter and essays. Maintained by the English club at Kyunghee University Korean Medical School.
- Alternative Therapies Gain New Respect in Cancer Treatment: CNN.com article by Elizabeth Cohen (May 16, 1999).
- AustralianAcupuncture.com: Exploring acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, transpersonal psychology, shamanisn, taoism, feng shui, Buddhism. Maintained by Michael Finn, Brisbane, Australia.
- ChiMed: History of Chinese medicine site hosted by Albion College, Michigan. Lists scholars, libraries, online resources, bibliographies.
- Chinese Medicine Articles: Articles and links about Chinese medicine and acupuncture. Multilingual site maintained by Shmuel Halevi, practitioner in Western Galilee, Israel.
- Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in Canada: FAQs, articles, forum, chat room, list of practitioners in Canada.
- Chinese Medicine and Assisted Reproductive Technology for the Modern Couple: Article by Roger C. Hirsh.
- Doc Misha's Chicken Soup Chinese Medicine: Tips for choosing a practitioner, FAQs. Maintained by Misha Ruth Cohen. Clinic in San Francisco, California.
- Five Element Acupuncture: Five elements, meridians, acupuncture points, `resource` links. Maintained by Gye Bennets, Sydney, Australia.
- Gancao.net: Web portal promoting traditional Chinese medicine.
- HealingPeople.com Chinese Medicine: Resource for Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
- Health Info: Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): Articles for practitioners and students. Reference database.
- HealthPhone.com: Professional and consumer information on Chinese and alternative medicine. Multilingual site.
- Holistic-online.com Acupuncture: Introduction to acupuncture and Oriental medicine.
- International Podiatric Acupuncture Fellowship (IPAF): A national organisation set up to maintain a register of UK State Registered Podiatrists who use acupuncture to treat lower limb pathology.
- Korea Infogate Alternative Medicine: Articles about acupuncture and Oriental medicinal herbs.
- Live Journal - Traditional Chinese Medicine: Forum to discuss and share information on Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Points That Matter: Acupuncture `resource` for schools, practitioners and patients. Created by acupuncturists Anna Strzelecka and Noel Wright. Based in Toronto, Canada.
- Psychospiritual Aspects of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Article by Francesca Diebschlag.
- Shen-nong Limited: Provides articles describing Chinese medicine (TCM). Multilingual site.
- Sinoherb Health Tonic: Introduces knowledge about Chinese Traditional Medicine and Sinoherbal tonics. Also Lingzhi, a kind of sinoherb,and its functions on treating immune disorder and various cancers.
- TCMStudent: Acupuncture and Oriental medicine information for students and practitioners. Point tables, school listing, state laws, study tools, forums and suppliers.
- TCMcentral.com: Resources for students, practitioners and patients. Educational material, chat rooms, discussion boards. Maintained by John R. Wahnish.
- The Chinese Medicine Sampler: Public education site about Traditional Chinese Medicine. Maintained by the Lau Clinic.
- The Medical Classic of the Yellow Emperor: Huangdi Neijing translated by Zhu Ming.
- The Pulse of Oriental Medicine: Articles on oriental medicine (acupuncture and Chinese herbs).
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: General introduction. Multilingual portal site.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Information Page: Basic concepts and fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine, including herbal therapy, acupuncture, qigong and TCM approaches to common diseases.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Net: Resources and information on Chinese medicine. Multilingual site.
- Traditional Medicine: World Health Organization fact sheet.
- Trigram Software: Databases offer acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, case studies, and exam-like questions. Practice management tools available. Oakland, California.
- WingChun.net: Links include resources on acupuncture, herbs, alternative health.
- Yin Yang House: Oriental medicine information for students and practitioners of Japanese and Chinese acupuncture, auricular therapies, and Zen Shiatsu.
This category in other languages: