Search Home : Health : Alternative : Biofeedback
- About.com on Biofeedback: Collection of net links about biofeedback include information on research, definition, applications, webzine and training regarding this healing modality.
- Articles on Biofeedback: Reference list of empirical research on biofeedback.
- Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback: National organization representing those with an interest in biofeedback.
- Attention, Kids: Play This Game: Wired News article on a new video game device called a "Thoughtcaster" which can train ADD sufferers to concentrate.
- Biofeedback: In-depth coverage of Biofeedback. Types of Biofeedback machines, techniques, EMG, temperature biofeedback, galvanic skin response, electrodermal response, electroencephalogram, brain waves, relaxation techniques, and self hypnotism.
- Biofeedback Calendar of Events: Listing of workshops, trainings and seminars held at various locations throughout the US.
- Biofeedback Foundation of Europe: Founded to promote a greater awareness of biofeedback among European health professionals. Online bulletin board, announcements of conferences and training workshops for clinicians, information about research projects, and similar information.
- Biofeedback Society of Illinois: Illinois clinicians, researchers, educators, and students interested in the application of applied psychophysiology and biofeedback training for the treatment and prevention of a variety of medical and psychological conditions.
- Biofeedback/Neurofeedback eGroup: The largest biofeedback and neurofeedback discussion message `group` and related Web resources: links to biofeedback sites, polls, meeting announcements, and biofeedback chat.
- Biofeedback: The Process: Explains levels of stress, how they become chronic, and the role of biofeedback in relaxation.
- EEG Biofeedback / Neurofeedback Central: A `resource` with many internal and net links on EEG biofeedback and neurofeedback, articles, Winter Brain meeting abstracts, tapes of lectures and workshops, links, and meeting and workshop announcements.
- EEG Directory: Online directory of EEG Neurofeedback practitioners. Search by zip code.
- EEG Spectrum: Neurofeedback Research and Clinical Services. Information, articles, and case histories involving the treatment of wide variety of disorders with biofeedback. Good amount of information for professionals and the layperson.
- Free Solo Processing: Do-it-yourself erasure of unwanted conditions in the subconscious mind.
- FutureHealth, Inc.: General information on biofeedback, including meetings, research, books, and supplies. A free email newsletter called BioPsy Webzine.
- GSR & Bilateral Meter Course: Extensive free on-line course teaching basic and advanced biofeedback monitoring skills in the context of transformational psychotherapy.
- Global Quantum Quest - QXCI: The Quantum Xrroid Consciousness Interface. Contains information, products, resources, and support.
- Health Psychology and Medicine: including information on the A.D.D. Institute.
- How to Relax From an Expert: Offers both personal and Professional Biofeedback Training by Jack Sandweiss. Clinic start up consultations. Intensive, weekend program for those from out of state. (California)
- Introducing the Accommotrac Vision Trainer: The "Accommotrac" is an electronic instrument used by a doctor to teach a patient, by sight and sound, how to voluntarily control the eye's focusing muscle.
- Jason Alster's Biofeedback: Natural treatments and books for ADHD, dyslexia, and anxiety with biofeedback accelerated learning.
- Minder Labs PL: Research into neurobics, neurofeedback, light and sound, and binocular rivalry technogologies for stress management, successful aging, and peak performance.
- Neurofeedback News: A monthly summary of general news, case histories, and introductory articles about neurofeedback for the interested layperson.
- Neurofeedback Today: Recent news, articles, and books on mental health and neuroscience. Updated daily.
- Optimal Functioning Central: Information and resources focusing on optimal functioning, peak performance and related approaches.
- Quantum-World: Information about computer system to assess Bio-resonance and Bio-feedback.
- RA Bell Instruments Ltd: Providing free information, advice and products for biofeedback treatments of many different health problems.
- Society for Neuronal Regulation: Includes their Journal of Neurotherapy.
- The Biofeedback Network: A wealth of information related to biofeedback.
- The BodyTalk System: A new therapy based on applied kinesiology and western medicine.
- University Based Distance Education Course on Biofeedback: The first biofeedback distance education course of its kind in the world offered by East Carolina University. Designed to meet the requirement for certification.
- What is Biofeedback?: Psychotherapy.com description, history, uses and how biofeedback works.
- Winter Brain, Optimal Functioning and Positive Psychology Meeting: Continuously running conference on neurofeedback and positive psychology. Lectures, workshops, and networking with other professionals.