Search Home : Health : Alternative : Breathwork
- Authentic Breathing Resources: Offers breathing and breathwork exercises, tips, articles, meditations, research, and workshops for health and self-transformation.
- Breath Mastery: Explores the potential and possibilities of breath and breathing, towards self discipline through the teachings of Dan Brulé (Guchu Ram Singh).
- Breathconnection: International School of Essential Human Development. Information on training and workshops, links, articles, FAQs and publications.
- Breathe Magazine for Rebirthing and Breathwork: A quarterly print journal that includes articles, descriptions, personal accounts, advertisements, news and opinions.
- Breathing Coordination: Information on continuing the research of Carl Stough. Contains a list of practitioners and schedule of events.
- Breathwork - Australia: Comprehensive listing of articles and seminar details for heart opening, personal transformation, relationship enhancement, emotional healing, and raising heart intelligence using breathwork and other modalities.
- Breathwork Discussion Group: Email discussion group/list on the topic of healing breathwork, especially rebirthing.
- Earth Healing: Gail Darwin offers videos and books on breathing, recommended readings and a newsletter.
- Eastern Natural Breathing: Provides information on techniques, posture and the effect of shallow breathing on health.
- Intellect Breathing: Promotes endogenous breathing for preventive maintenance and treatment of many illnesses. Central office in Novosibirsk, Russia.
- International Breathwork Foundation: The IBF is a global network of breathwork schools and practitioners which organizes the annual Global Inspiration Conference.
- Manna 2000: Non-profit association for holistic healing and inner growth, rebirthing training, spiritual travel. Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands holding workshops in Arizona, USA.
- Mountain Wind: Exploring health, self-knowledge, consciousness and self-transformation through natural breathing, Taoism, Chi Kung, and the ideas and practices of G. I. Gurdjieff. San Francisco, California.
- Optimal Breathing: Provides research material, programs and products designed to improve lung capacity and general well being.
- Seeds of Transformation: Susan Marie Iellamo, Integrative Therapist. Utilizing Transformational Breath, Somato-Respiratory Integration, energy and sound Healing. Northampton, Massachusetts.
- The Middendorf Breath Institute: The San Francisco based centre providess details of practitioners, teachers and workshops in 'The Experience of Breath'.
- The Power of BreathWork: Love yourself, release old emotions and pent up feelings allowing happiness, joy, peace and love to fill your daily life, breathe yourself whole. Provides a wealth of information on BreathWork and related subjects
- The Power of Healing Breath: Overview and schedule of upcoming events in Florida.
- The Society for Holistic Breathing: Offers online training in Eastern techniques for natural breathing and preventive maintenance.
- Transformations Incorporated: Breathwork school combines conscious breathing with psychotherapy and bioenergetics. Specializes in abuse and women's issues. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Venus Rising Shamanic Breathwork: A highly experiential technique designed to help individuals remember and reconnect with their own inner healer. Linda Star Wolf, founder. Facilitators and counselors list.
- Wellness Unlimited: London based centre that provide courses and workshops with the objective of enhancing health and wellbeing.
This category in other languages: