Search Home : Health : Alternative : Chiropractic : Professional Training
- Ackermann College of Chiropractic: Includes information about the college, diplomas, study schedule and applying for courses.
- Activator Methods: Provides post-graduate educational seminars. The Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique (AMCT) uses the latest advances in orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examinations to detect joint dysfunction in the spinal column and extremities.
- Anglo-European College of Chiropractic: Primary educational institution for the English speaking chiropractic professions.
- BrightCourse: Online continuing education for chiropractors, athletic trainers, physical therapists and nurses. Board review for chiropractors.
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College: Undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- ChiroCredit Chiropractic Continuing Education Online: Sponsored by the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic. Includes FAQs, a sample test, registration and CE content.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College: Offering Doctor of Chiropractic, B.S. in Human Biology, and coursework for other health professional categories. Two campuses, Kansas City and Los Angeles.
- Colorado College of Chiropractic: Located at Marycrest International University, Denver, CO. Training chiropractors as integrated alternative health care providers.
- DCeducation.com: Information about the fee based online continuing education courses offered.
- Life Chiropractic College West: Information on Chiropractic Programs, continuing educational courses, calendar and college events. (San Lorenzo, CA)
- Life University: Based in Marietta, Georgia. Information on admission, programs, chiropractic news, and student resources.
- Life University School of Chiropractic: Offering Undergraduate Studies and Graduate Studies in Chiropractic. (Marietta, Georgia)
- Logan College of Chiropractic: Chesterfield, MO. A state of the art educational/learning environment on a beautiful 112-acre wooded, hilltop campus.
- Macquarie University Department of Chiropractic: Programs include Bachelor of Chiropractic Science, Master of Chiropractic, Master by Research and PhD. (Australia)
- National University of Health Sciences: Academics, research, clinics and student affairs. (Illinois)
- NaturalHealers: Common Q&As: A complete question and answer section to help prospective students choose a chiropractic college.
- New York Chiropractic College: Offering a Doctor of Chiropractic curriculum. Programs, job database and alumni information. (Seneca Falls, NY)
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic: A Chiropractic college whose site includes admission, educational program, alumni, academic and research information. (Minneaapolis, Minnesota)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic: Program information, history of the college, and a photo/video tour of the campus. (Davenport, Iowa)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic West: College resources, academic programs, alumni information, and continuning education information featured on the site. Located in San Jose, California.
- Parker College of Chiropractic: Dallas, Texas. A chiropractic college founded by Dr. JW Parker to teach the science, philosophy, and art of chiropractic.
- Parker Seminars: Large seminars for chiropractors, held at various locations in the USA. Clinical lectures and aspects of practice management are covered by a range of speakers.
- Pass Your Boards: Online examination aids. Offers sample tests, test and study tips, scoring formula, exam calendar and resources. [Fee based - ed]
- Planet Chirpractic - Chiropractic Seminars and Events: Chiropractic seminars, continuing education, and chiropractic events from across the globe. Online calendar database of seminars.
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Chiropractic Unit: Non-award, undergraduate and postgraduate programs in chiropractic offered. (Bundoora, Australia)
- Seminar Innovations, Inc.: Sponsored by Texas Chiropractic College. Offers seminar courses for continuing education credits. Seminar schedule and course descriptions.
- Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic: The program prepares students as fully qualified portal-of-entry health care providers, who specialize in the area of vertebral subluxation. (Spartanburg, SC)
- Southern California University of Health Sciences: Programs include Doctor of Chiropractic, Chiropractic Assistant Program, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and Distant learning courses.
- Texas Chiropractic College: The third oldest chiropractic college in the nation. Information about the programs offered, campus and alumni events, financial aid services available. (Pasadena, Texas)
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic: A non-profit, coeducational professional institution offering a program for a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree. (Connecticut)
- Western States Chiropractic College: Academics, admission policy, information and philosophy and Campus events and news featured on the website. (Portland, Oregon)